All Comments on 'The Irresistible Goldenboy Ch. 01'

by AdmiralSquish

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Vote for more!

Hello, faithful readers! I’m gonna keep this bit short and sweet. This story is one of three possible big, multi-chapter stories that are in the running to become my next main project (By the Horns, The Titles of Angra Ba'ahram, and The Irresistible Goldenboy), and in gratitude to my supporters, I’m giving my fans control over which one comes first! I’m letting my patreon patrons not only decide which one of the three goes first, but if it wins, I’ll also let people vote on the chapters they want to see first! So, if you like what you see here and want to see more soon, check out my patreon page!

http://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Little plot hole...

Okay, just one little question: If Goldenboy is such a disruptive influence and liability to S.H.I.E.L.D., what with his seducing agents while they are on hours and all that, why didn't they lock him up in the Raft? S.H.I.E.L.D. locks people up for less. But, apart from that, good job!

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Good point...

I don't know, though. He's a valuable asset apart from his excessive boning, and it's not like he's sabotaging anything, he's just having way too much sex. He's disruptive, but he's not much of a danger unless he spends time with the agents.

Of course, it could also be that his super-charisma is influencing whoever decides to send people to the raft...

fumonkeyfumonkeyalmost 9 years ago
Wow.

Just wanted to thank you for sharing your awesomely hot stories with the world.

Not only to do you have a real talent for writing, but many of your stories hit on one of my favorite themes -- strong, beautiful women becoming "obsessed" with a uniquely qualified male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
only problem is

batgirl is in the DC universe and S.H.I.E.L.D. is in the marvel universe

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishover 8 years agoAuthor
Problem?

Yeah, I'm aware they're from different universes. That's why I established the Hub in this story's canon. The whole point was to allow universes to interact in canonically impossible ways, and allow me to write the characters I want to write without worrying about which universe they're in. Since the Hub has been a thing for some time in the universes referenced in the story, and the Hub is not a thing in any established universe, one can assume the universes referenced are not quite the same as the established ones, either. The Fantastic Four never visited Gotham in canon, but here, Sue Storm briefly met Batgirl. All the continuities are tweaked, both to fit the story and due to my own mistakes. Just enjoy the show.

 If we shadows have offended,

 Think but this, and all is mended—

 That you have but slumbered here

 While these visions did appear.

 And this weak and idle theme,

 No more yielding but a dream,

 Gentles, do not reprehend.

 If you pardon, we will mend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Solid story

very well written. i hope there will be a part 2 to see what happens with Batgirl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdmiralSquish@AdmiralSquish
1834 Followers
Hey there, you can call me Squish, or Squi(she)! If you like my work, I'd love your support! Check out my discord if you wanna talk about my stuff and hear what's coming next! https://discord.gg/6DUHqr5 My Patreon is open as well! https://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish