The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alaska7
Alaska7
49 Followers

"I think I know just what you need." I said and I sat the camera down on a rock and led her to the smooth rock face that George had just fucked Carol against and pushed her back against it. I dropped to my knees and licked her pussy deep and long, her juices flowing down my chin as I spread her open.

George and Carol stood beside us as I brought her quickly to a powerful orgasm and she slid down the rock slowly like a wet rag doll.

"Well, now that we have managed to cut through the awkward dance of seduction perhaps we might entice you to visit our vessel this evening and see if we might cultivate a deeper friendship?" George said as he looked deep in my eyes.

"Well, I..." I looked down at Laura and saw a broad smile cross her face and she managed to moan "uh huhhh".

"I would say that sounds agreeable to Laura as well as myself."

"Very good, very good, shall we say 7? just come around the beach, we'll have the Zodiac waiting." He shook my hand and we parted the grasp slowly, again with the deep look that said he was interested in grasping more than just my hand.

Carol knelt in front of Laura and slid a bit of hair out of her face. "Please, do dress casually" and as she leaned closer she whispered something in her ear and then kissed her quickly on the lips.

George and Carol started down the trail and I followed them to where I'd set down my video camera, which was still running.

"If you would rather I..." I started.

'No, please, why don't you bring it along tonight, this could be quite a special evening." George said.

Carol stepped in front of me, slipped her hand around my cock and balls and pulled me close "a VERY special evening." she whispered and then she kissed me passionately as she pressed my hardening cock on her hot cunt.

They headed down the trail and I returned to Laura and sat down beside her.

"Are you sure you didn't plan all of this?" Laura murmured.

"No, I am not responsible for this, sometimes Karma just gives you one."

"Oh, I have a feeling Karma's going to give me a lot more than one tonight..."

We played around the pool until the Sun started to drop and walked back to the cabin. Laura put on a pair of sheer beach pants and I pulled on some Bermuda shorts and a t shirt. We started off down the beach and had just rounded the point when we saw the 'vessel" sitting out beyond the reef. It was a grand yacht that looked like it could accommodate 20 easily. Just down the beach a hundred yards there was a crisp looking young man in white crew linens who saluted in a courtly manner as we came closer.

We boarded the Zodiac and he shoved us off into the waves and quickly had us through the breakers and across the reef. The yacht had a docking bay on the stern and the seaman guided the Zodiac neatly into it so all we had to do was step out onto the deck. George and Carol greeted us at the bottom of the stairs and escorted us up to the main forward cabin. Down a long, oak and redwood paneled hall to an expansive sitting room two decks above the water with windows wrapping 180 degrees providing a panoramic view of the island and sea.

George provided a talking tour of the ship as we walked describing the 6 staterooms, captain and crews quarters and galley and dining hall, a small pool and hot tub, workout room and sauna. We sat on a large leather semi circular sofa with a huge redwood burl cut, carved and polished into a coffee table. I immediately recognized one of the top of the line electronic vaporizers sitting beside a teak and brass box about the size of a cigar box.

"I feel I might be safe in assuming that you indulge in the herb from time to time?" I said as I motioned toward the vaporizer.

"Ah, very astute, and by your recognition of the appliance I must assume that your either indulge as well or are a narcotics officer, and my first mate assures that it is not the latter. I hope you understand, a man in my position cannot afford to go entirely on first impressions, as

JFK told Khrushchev 'trust but verify'."

"And can I assume that your abilities range deeper than the DMV database?"

"Well, the NSA, FBI, CIA and Interpol all report favorably, if that helps. Though there was that little incident with the LSD in '72...and..."

"And for the third time today I find my self naked before you, figuratively if not literally." Cutting him off before he got to the indecent exposure charge from that streaking incident in '73 "but I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. as you obviously know."

"And I suppose that my life was spread wide open for your examination as well?" Laura asked Carol.

"Yes, and you were found to be as virginal as the driven snow. I do apologize, but it is a necessity of allowing someone access to our lives in certain manners"

"And what manner are we being afforded access on this evening?" I asked.

"If it is to your liking total and complete carnal knowledge of myself, my wife, and any of the crew that you might find attractive and agreeable." George said as he passed a glass of wine to each of us.

"The smile on Laura's face is evidence enough of her approval, and whole heartedly concur." I said as I raised a toast.

"To debauchery, buggery and bawdiness!"

"Here, Here!" they all enjoined.

Carol sat down her glass and then undid the shoulder straps on her light blue sun dress allowing it to fall to the floor. George followed suit and I and Laura as well and as I started to sit back down Laura stopped me and told me to move around and sit beside Carol as she snuggled up beside George and slid her hand along the inside of his leg. I watched his cock throb and before I could sit down Carol took me by the balls and guided my rapidly hardening cock into her mouth. Laura started slowly stroking George as they both watched Carol perform a most delightful cock sucking. Laura dropped her head to Georges lap and by the look on his face I was sure she did her famous full shaft swallow on the first stroke.

I was getting close to cumming when the seaman that had brought us aboard came in a stood by politely watching with eager interest.

"Yes, Dave?" George said.

"Dinner in 10 minutes Sir." He said and gave a casually elegant salute that he did not wait to be returned before turning to go.

"Oh, David, would you be so kind as to man the camera? George called after him.

"Of course sir, it would be my pleasure." David smiled as he took a small HD video camera of a shelf and started filming us. As he stepped in beside me for a close up of my blowjob I could see his 9 or 10 inch wood growing quickly.

George pulled Laura's head off his cock with a pop and gave her a deep kiss. He stood up and guided her to the couch where she bent over, grabbing the back. George stepped behind her and slowly inserted his cock in her pussy, with David capturing every inch of the monster slowing invading my wife's cunt.

"In addition to Dave we have several other cameras capturing the action. Would you mind allowing Dave to process your video during dinner?" He said as he casually started humping my wife who only seemed capable of grunting and yelping.

"Oh, by all, oh...means, Ohhh" I grunted as Carol started sucking me hard deep in her throat, I felt the cum start and tried to pull out, but her eager insistence assured me she wanted my cum inside her. Dave backed up and caught my face as I felt a flood of electricity flow through my body and explode out my cock.

Just as I finishing hump fucking Carol's face George pulled out and shot a massing load of cum across Laura's back. Carol licked and sucked most of it up and then shared it with Laura in a nasty, hot, cum slimed orgy of lips and tongues. I think Laura might have actually cum again during the protracted snowballing.

David backed away and sat the cam down and brought a silver tray from behind the bar with hot, wet towels on it. Carol washed me, George washed Laura, Laura washed me and I washed Carol.

"Thank you David, tell Enrico we'll be right in." Carol said, and then she pointed at his very hard cock, "and don't be jacking off while your editing the video, I want to drink every drop of that cum after dinner young man."

"I eagerly await your services, M'lady." And he took my video camera and George's and headed down the hall.

"Come, after that grand cum fest we must replenish our fluids for the grand performance of the evening." George announced with a grandeur as he led us into an opulent dining hall. Towels had been laid on each chair and we sat around a large captain's table that George proudly informed us was made from recovered timber from the HMS Beagle when the main mast had been replaced. Over the course of a dinner better than any restaurant has ever served me he pointed out items around the hall from the Titanic, The Mayflower, the Enterprise and the Monitor.

Dinner had been attended to by a steward around 25 and 2 girls in their early 20's or late teens. They were dressed in a Romanesque slave girl style that seemed to make them even more erotic than if they had been naked. George introduced them and Enrico, Elke and Inga.

As dinner finished George led us back into the main hall and dimmed the lights with a remote as we sat down, "Is it ready Dave?" he asked as he pressed an intercom button on the remote.

"Aye sir, when you are." Dave's voice came softly from a superb surround sound system. George pressed another button and a screen slid down from the ceiling and a video slowly faded into view. It was the video I'd shot with a subtle soundtrack added that followed the action on the screen precisely.

By the time the well edited footage from 5 different cams that I could count came on I was rock hard and Carol was deftly massaging my cock and balls. Laura was keeping her head turned just enough to see the screen as she sucked and stroked George. I felt a hand on the back of the couch and turned to see Dave with his fully charged 10 inches of meat. George turned and took it in his hand and sucked at the tip like a fine cigar.

He took it out of his mouth and offered it to me and I opened my mouth as wide as I could as Dave slid it into my face. I sucked it for a bit then passed it back to George. Carol got up and eased her wet cunt over my shaft just as the two maidens from dinner came in and quickly dropped their sparse clothing.

Laura climbed onto Georges lap and he inserted his cock in her dripping pussy as they both licked and sucked at Dave's tool. One of the girls came around and started sucking my balls and licking Carol's Clit as Carol rode my cock and the other girl climbed on the back of the couch with the support of Dave and lowered her smooth pussy to my face.

As the video ended there were seven sweaty and well spent bodies laying on and around the couch with varying degrees of cum dripping from their faces, tits, cocks and asses and smiles on all their faces.

"While David was busy fornicating that does not mean the evenings action has gone unrecorded. If you would like to remain aboard we can have a late night showing after we all have a shower." George said between long draws on the pipe. "A stateroom has been made available for your use should you so choose."

"Yes, I think we just might so choose." Laura purred as she played with my soft cock like a kitten with a dead mouse. "While I am sure David would make a daring and dashing Captain naked in the moonlight guiding the zodiac across the reef with his magnificent hard cock pointing the way I for one would like to shower and sleep a bit before the late show and hopefully adding a part 2 to the nights video."

"Thank you George, we accept your hospitality." I said "And I think I'll stay right here and watch the last video over, there were a few scenes I seem to have missed."

Alaska7
Alaska7
49 Followers
12