The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure on my mouth eased slightly and then slowly that thing was removed from my mouth. I started to cough a bit and was just about ready to ask for a drink when I remembered the threat of what would happen to me so I said nothing. I gasped for air, which I had taken through my nose with that thing in my mouth. God that was awful.

"Up on the table, bitch, and squat over his mouth. Don't let him touch you though, not yet." Carol commanded as she began to unfasten my blindfold too.

"Yes, Mistress, as you command." Ashley recited as I felt her climb up and squat over me. Once my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw my wife was naked and wore a rather fancy, light blue leather collar as she squatted over me with her pussy looming just over my face. I looked to my right and saw Carol glaring down at me... she looked fantastic in a black leather corset, black nylons, black leather boots and gloves. Her breasts were free of the corset and her nipples appeared to be sticking out hard. When I get out of here, I'm going to fuck her to death, I told myself as I glared at her.

"We're going to try a classic first lesson for a male. Classic because it provides all pleasure for the female and none for the male while dispensing all pain for the male and none for the female." As she spoke Carol walked over to a shelf in this darkened room and she picked up something.

To me it looked like a tiny whip of some kind with a dozen or more thin filaments sprouting out of a wooden handle, but it seemed almost comically small. Surely she couldn't hurt me with this tiny thing.

"Pay attention, slave william, you must follow my instructions precisely or you will be sorry. First ask Ashley to allow you to eat her sweet cunt." Carol had no sooner said this when she let loose with a sharp lash to my vulnerable crotch with her little whip.

Oh fuck, that thing hurts. Stings might have been more appropriate, but it was a serious sting. When I failed to speak, Carol snapped off two harder strokes of her tiny tool.

"This is better known as a pussy whip for the stinging effect it has on the female labia and clitoris, but I suspect it may be more effective as a penis whip. Am I correct, slave?" Carol laughed, but then reminded me of her instructions. "Ask her, quickly."

"Please, can I eat your pussy?" I looked up at my wife desperately hoping she would say yes to satisfy Carol.

"No, not acceptable. Who are you asking, slave?" Carol let loose with three more biting strokes of her penis whip.

"Ashley, may I eat your pussy?" I begged, but still my wife seemed unwilling to say yes to me.

"Ashley! Just Ashley, slave? Where is your respect?" Carol laughed with glee as she ripped off a half dozen stinging strokes to my helpless cock and balls.

Now I finally understood what I was doing wrong and why Ashley looked so frightened and unable to answer me. "Mistress Ashley, your slave begs for permission to pleasure your pussy. Please, Mistress." Just as I expected, Ashley looked over to Carol who nodded and then my wife's pussy came down to cover my mouth.

"Eat, slave, because your punishment will increase the longer you take to bring your Mistress to orgasm. Ashley says your oral skills are poor, but I think you have great potential for improvement with the right motivation." Carol didn't strike another blow immediately, but I saw her glance at the clock out of the corner of my eye.

"Two minutes, six more strokes." Carol observed and I tried to maintain my concentration on my tongue work as she rained down stinging fire on my balls.

"Are you close, Ashley?" Carol asked.

"Not really, Mistress. As usual, he's doing a lot of lapping, but paying little attention to my clit. I've never been able to get him to focus his attention where I need it." Ashley's tone was one I'd heard before when I'd been in this position trying to give her pleasure.

"Do you know what a clitoris is, slave?" Carol screamed before she gave me six more painful strokes of her little penis whip.

"Yes, Mistress." I responded with tears in my eyes and for the first time I realized this was real. Neither one of them was playing a game and they would continue to torture me until I got this right.

"Find her clit and pleasure it before I whip your pathetic balls right off you." Carol screamed at me.

I began to apply myself to the task at hand by slowing my clumsy lapping and searching with my tongue for her little sex bud. When I found it I concentrated on rolling my tongue over and around it until I heard my wife gasp.

"That's better, he's getting it." Ashley moaned in between gasps of pleasure.

Another few stinging strokes of the whip fell. "Concentrate, slave, go faster. Work for your Mistress' pleasure and maybe we'll grant you some." Carol offered with a sadistic tone.

I worked, training my neck to push my face hard against Ashley's crotch while I suckled her engorged sex bud until her gasps and moans suddenly became more urgent and immediate.

"Ohhhh, I'm going to cum, Mistress. May I cum?" The tense uncertainty in my wife's voice made it clear to me she was unsure if Carol would allow this which seemed insane to me because the whole point of this was to train me to be more effective at making Ashley climax.

There was no immediate response from Carol, but Ashley's need was apparently extremely urgent. "Please, Mistress, I need to . . ."

"No, you lazy bitch." Carol screamed as she slapped Ashley across the face and pushed her body back away from my face. "You've done nothing with him. Why should I let you be the first to climax on his face? I will be first." Carol climbed up and straddled my face with her legs before grabbing my head and forcing it up into her sex.

I hadn't tasted another woman since my days at university, but Carol wasn't giving me a choice in the matter. She tossed the small whip to Ashley whose face was a canvas of disappointment and denial.

"Whip his balls continuously until I cum." Carol ordered with a smirk.

As Carol rode my face and Ashley whipped my balls, I began to understand the hell I was in for from these two. Eventually Carol rode my face to a massive orgasm, more I think from her efforts than mine, but as she climaxed her cunt discharged a rather large splash of her sex juices on my face, which brought laughter from both women.

"That's what a dumb cock should look like." Carol mocked. "Like a drowned rat soaked with girl juice. You will soon be properly trained to become the property of your wife as in general males are useless unless they are trained to serve a woman. As you have no doubt noted, Ashley is my slave, she has been since our days at college, but during your training you will serve both of us."

"Now we have a few more things to attend to. You saw and felt the shape of the gag I just removed? Did it remind you of something?" Carol taunted me.

Instantly I was worried because the gag that had been in my mouth did remind me of a rather small, stubby penis.

"All those blowjobs you've begged poor Ashley for over the years and all those blowjobs you forced on poor Ashley like earlier today. All so you could shoot your load in her mouth and feel like the superior male. Well, let's say those days are over and you'll be trained with a new standard in mind." As Carol explained, Ashley approached with a new gag, which scared me to my very core. It was a larger cock, perhaps four or five inches long.

"This is number two in a series of seven penis training gags. Care to imagine what seven looks like, slave?" Carol smiled, a mocking smile, because she knew the horror my mind was beginning to picture.

"But, why, I don't understand." I desperately mumbled.

"Silly males, they never see. They all think they are Masters, so sad. Once you're trained, slave william, your Mistress may want a truly superior male to please her and you will be expected to serve him too. These gags will ensure your mouth and throat are ready, if not willing, to do so. Don't worry, you will only wear this for few minutes william. It's just to give you a taste of things to come." What Carol was telling me was beyond my ability to accept and I tried to close my lips and not take the new penis gag. Unfortunately I was helpless and all it took was a firm squeeze of my nose by Ashley and Carol slipped the latex penis into my mouth and began buckling it tight behind my head.

"Fetch the training device, Ashley, and maybe you'd like to show him how it works. Yes, I think that's a good idea." Carol seemed extremely pleased with herself, but one look at Ashley's pale face showed me she was not at all excited.

However I marvelled at how obedient she was. Despite her look of fear, Ashley turned and moved quickly to a wall cabinet where she opened a drawer and removed an object. As she returned to the table where I was bound I examined what she carried. It appeared to be a dog collar with several electronic parts mounted to it. From one of the attachments on the collar a wire of about four feet led to what appeared to be a butt plug with lots of metallic tape covering the inner surface.

"This, slave william, is my special training device designed to help modify any slave's behaviours. Slave Ashley is quite familiar with it as she wore it to many a class when we were schoolgirls. No doubt the teachers and her friends thought she was just some rebellious punk rock chick wearing a dog collar to class. Had they suspected the real purpose they no doubt would have been shocked just like she was." Carol broke up laughing at her own joke, but the humour was lost on Ashley and I. Pointing to the device, Carol said, "This end, the plug, will be put it your asshole and the collar will be attached around your neck. The collar has a small microphone at the front and the plug has a fresh battery pack installed which gives off a charge, that you will feel but will not enjoy, in your body. It is not pleasant, as the pain seems to increase the more it happens. Regular breathing will not set it off but your voice will, as will a loud voice from another. So if you make me yell at you...mmmmmmmm."

"Come on now, slut, I know you remember how to put it on." Carol stared at Ashley in no uncertain terms and with a grimace on her face Ashley began to buckle the collar around her neck. Once she had the collar on, she bent over and put her right hand to her lips licking it. Next she proceeded to slip her fingers into her asshole, pushing and opening up her rear hole in preparation for inserting the plug. In less than a minute my wife had the plug firmly placed deep it her anal canal and she stood up looking at her Mistress with little or no expression on her face. It was clear to me she didn't want to be demonstrating this for me.

"Oh, to see you like this, it brings back so many wonderful memories for me. You were such a challenging slut to train. You do remember, don't you?" Carol turned and strode to the same cabinet Ashley had gone to, but she inserted a key into another drawer and returned with what looked like a television remote control.

"Yes, Mistress, I remember." Ashley admitted.

"Excellent, how you serviced my harem with dedication giving them all the perverted delights men so desire. Of course they couldn't get such things from me, a lady, but a slut like you gave them everything. A nice young virgin from the country comes to the big city to go to school, but she gets an education she didn't expect, but desperately desired." Carol pressed a button on her remote and Ashley's face showed the initial effects of pain. "This remote controls the device and may be used with or without a microphone in the collar."

"Brings back memories no doubt, of deep-throating a black cock while your ass was on fire." Carol pressed another button and Ashley's eyes closed but her body was trembling to the pain.

"Why don't you lick his balls? It will make you feel at home, like a schoolgirl again." Carol's words had my wife reacting instantly to lean her head over and begin to lick my well-whipped balls.

"There, you see, slave william, your Mistress is instantly compelled to do anything while wearing my special training device. Do you understand how effective it is?"

Unable to speak, I nodded vigorously hoping she would release Ashley. Of course releasing Ashley meant I would be wearing this devilish thing next, but I felt sorry for my wife being forced to demonstrate this thing for me.

"Well maybe you are impressed already, but for old times I think we need a full demonstration. Do you remember, slut, what the trainer can do when pushed up to full strength?"

"No, please, Mistress, don't . . ." Ashley's words morphed into a shrill scream, but she continued to push her face into my balls as if she was still licking them. When her scream died out, I heard what I'm sure Carol wanted me to hear; the splashing sound of Ashley's pee running down her legs to hit the stone floor. The pain was apparently great enough to make my wife lose control of her bladder muscles.

Carol quickly moved to support Ashley after she turned the pain off. "Well done, Ashley, very well done. Now take the trainer off and clean up the floor and then we will put it on your new slave but for him we will put it in hot." Carol then slipped her fingers inside Ashley's pussy making my wife moan and look up at her Mistress with a sort of mindless devotion I assumed I would soon feel.

As Ashley went about her business, Carol decided to review her trainer with me.

"Pay attention now slave william, as this is my training device to keep slaves, that's you, quiet. Let me repeat what I had said before. This end, the plug, will be put it your asshole and the collar will be attached around your neck. The collar has a small microphone at the front, which is now turned on by the way, and the plug has a fresh battery pack installed which gives off a charge, that you will feel but will not enjoy, in your body. It is not pleasant, as the pain seems to increase the more it happens. Regular breathing will not set it off but your voice will, as will common noise or a loud voice from others. So if you make me yell at you...mmmmmmmm."

"Ashley, put some Icy Hot on the trainer and then get on the table and put it in the slave's hole. Smooth end first, all the way in with only the wire sticking out. No, put more of it on. I want him to feel it real good."

I tried not to watch the rest as the thought scared and sickened me. I felt Ashley's hand on my inner thigh and I forced my ass cheeks together not wanting that thing in me. "Argggggggggg." Carol had taken the rope to my balls again and pulled them high which restricted the entrance to my hole even more. I thought it would help me fight off the entrance of the device but it only made the process even more painful. Then I felt that thing forced into my hole. At first it felt as if I had been torn apart but then a cool soothing sensation took hold within me. This was followed by an unbelievable burning sensation that caused me to struggle fruitlessly with all my might. My colon seemed to be on fire and it would be hours before that sensation left me. Ashley got off and moved to the other side of the platform bringing the wire and collar to the front. She put the collar around my neck so that the wire was at the front and buckled the collar on at the back of my neck. Carol inspected the collar by putting 2 fingers through it and pulling on it.

"Tighter Ashley, I should not be able to even get a fingernail between it and the slut's neck."

The collar tightened almost to the point that I could not breath. I looked up at Carol who was standing over me. She had a serious grin on her beautiful face and that grin scared me.

"Yes, that's better she said after Ashley had adjusted the collar! Slave william...when I remove the tape over the microphone, the equipment is active. Do not make a sound and do not make me yell at you."

She put her hand on the device and removed the tape. I watched her and I tried to kill her with glare of my eyes. I would have strangled her then if my hands were free but I remained quiet as I believed her threat. It was then that she also removed that horrible gag from my mouth. If that was the second size of gag in the series of seven then I had better get the hell out of here as soon as I can because I can't possibly take anything larger.

"It is time to test the system. Ashley, get up on the table beside him. Now give him two slaps on his balls."

All of a sudden, Carol pulled on the rope holding my balls but I did not scream aloud. Then Slap, Slap... "Arggggggggggg." I cried from the pain at my balls. "ARGGGGGGGGGGGG." a new pain shot from my ass. It was the shock Carol had told me about. Oh, damn, this was awful.

"Great, it works. Now I must go freshen up but while I'm gone I have a job for you Ashley. You will shave slave william so that he has no body hair...only the hair on his head. Not a single hair is to be left and his body must be smooth. All the cream is on the far table and you may loosen his bonds when you have to roll him over."

"If you do not do a good job Ashley, if you talk or whisper or if you are too soft with him, you will be punished along with your scum slave. This session is being taped, it will continue to be taped and I will check in on your progress from time to time."

"You have one hour to complete your assignment."

With that, I watched as the bitch left the room.

Chapter 3

Prepared for slavery

Once I saw that Carol had left and closed the door behind her, I immediately looked back at my left wrist to see what time it was on my watch. Christ, she took that off me as well. I felt the fingers on my hands and realized that all my rings were gone even my wedding ring. That was when I first noticed that what I thought were straps holding my limbs apart were actually a type of woven leather having a ring at the end. This was padlocked to a ring on my wrist cuff. I pulled and tested all four cuffs but escape was not to be. Oh give me some water, please, and a bite to eat, I thought as I lay there. Looking around, I realized that we were in the basement of Carol's house as the walls were made of concrete block and the ceiling was of acoustical tiles.

I watched Ashley coming back towards me carrying two tubes and a plastic spatula Please, please don't come closer Ashley; I don't want to do this anymore. I said to myself trying to plead to her with my eyes but she looked away. For the first time since I found myself in this position, I honestly noticed how beautiful and sexy she looked ... almost naked except for her collar, her tits held high. Wow, I thought and noticed that I was getting an erection even after all the pain I had taken and even with my balls still bound up.

Ashley started to squeeze some of the cream from a tube onto the spatula and then starting mid-thigh on my right leg, she plastered it on as if I were a piece of wallboard. She continued right down to my foot and even put some on the tops of my toes. Once the right leg was done to her satisfaction, she looked up at me and I noticed a small devilish smile that came over her face as she saw that my cock grown hard but back she went to her duties. It was a strain on my neck as I brought my head up to watch as she used the spatula to scrape off the cream and none too gently. Fuck that burns and look how red my leg is. I dared not cry out with the pain as I remembered the device in my ass, which was causing enough pain, as it was, not to mention the IcyHot, which had been used as a lubricant.

Christ, how am I ever going to explain this to the guys at the fitness centre? I won't be able to show up like this with all my body hair gone, I thought.

Suddenly a loud scream broke the silence and I feared that it might set off the control device within me. It had come from outside the room and after looking at the exit door; I looked over at Ashley quizzically. She chuckled and softly said, " I guess you're not the only one in a difficult position Bill. That's just one of Carol's playthings who is also here for a week or two."