The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt beside me running her hands over my body and I could feel her heat and smell her sex as she did so. "Come here boy. I found the key to that cage while you were cutting the lawn and I think now is a good time to give it a few minutes of freedom."

Removing the device was much easier than having it put on and it felt so good. Once it was off, she rolled me onto my back and lying beside me, she softly started to stroke it and bring it back to life. It felt so good and soon she had her lips on my shaft then her mouth as it blossomed to a hard erection. I reached down and pulled her up to me and our mouths found each other and our tongues fought until I was sucking on hers. We rolled over and quickly my cock found her honey hole, which I entered slowly and then with strokes back and forth we increased the speed at which our bodies met. We were both moaning with pleasure as our sweat mixed together when all of a sudden..."

"What the hell are you doing Jay?" barked Carol. " And you william, you are pathetic."

Then Ashley spoke up as she stood beside us with Jay wiggling away from me. " You are hopeless William! This was our last chance at saving the marriage and living as a couple. I want you out of my life now!"

"Mistress Carol, I want him out. I can't live with him anymore but I do love you and wish to remain here." Then Ashley broke into tears and started to kick out at me as I backed off.

Carol took her by the shoulders and whispered attempts to calm her down, which seemed to work. Then Carol looked at me and said, " William, please go to the bedroom that you went to when you first arrived and wait there. Jay will bring you your clothes and bags."

I rose and walked towards the patio knowing that I would finally be out of this hole and as I entered the door to the house, I looked back to see Ashley and Carol in a strong embrace. Once my eyes adjusted to the dimmer light, I was in shock to see that I was not alone in the living room. There were 3 males and 2 females kneeling beside each other, each gagged, arms cuffed behind their backs and all wearing black thongs. It didn't look as if I would be missed for too long if at all as this latest delivery off the boat meant a wild party. 'So that was where the 2 of them went earlier,' I thought.

Smiling I went to the bedroom and showered immediately, then I shaved once my bags were brought in by Jay. We just smiled at each other and when she shrugged her shoulders, I thanked her for the best sex that I'd had in years. I told her to look me up if she ever left the island and I would gladly serve her as a slave.

Carol and Ashley entered the room as I finished dressing and we had an open discussion of what was to take place. I agreed that I would not go to the police as who would believe what had happened anyway. Ashley wanted a divorce, which I agreed to along with giving her the house and the total funds in our joint bank account. I would keep the car and all my own investments. We both agreed and I packed and left for the dock with Carol as an escort off the property. She had arranged for the local water taxi to pick me up.

Once I was on board and away, the taxi owner asked if I had a good time with the Lady and all I said was, "It was a blast."

I watched the Island grow smaller as the boat speed to freedom and I knew that I would never be the same. I knew that from now on, I would always be 'slave william'.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ass kicking

First William should have knock Carol out when He got loose. Then he should have tied Ashley up. After everyone had left the Island William should have fitted the devise on Carol tied her upside down place Ashley on top of her between her legs and tied her legs down causing more weight to Carol legs, with both of them tied and gagged, left the island by closing the house as if no one was there. Damn bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Carol deserves a beating

Why didn't Wiliam just kick that coward and bully Carol's butt

gentleone58gentleone58almost 8 years ago
Consent???

The story was engaging but where was the consent??? I feel this was non consensual and the ending left a lot to be desired. I am not a writer but a poet but poet justice would have been exposure or at least getting back to what William and Ashley had before they arrived on the island although it appeared to be already tainted as Ashley was already a committed slave to Carol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Start Then Let Down

I loved all of it until the very end. I was so engaged to find out how it ended and how it would be for him and Ashley. Then, to have it just end abruptly seemed so weird. It was as if you gave up on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed this immensely.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Chastity Resort Pt. 01 My wife agrees to a nudist resort, but on her terms.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Wear the Collar Wife hires a pro to train her slut husband.in BDSM
Making The Perfect Husband Before his wedding, submissive desires overcome Mark.in Mind Control
Kerry is in Control A husband comes to know his rightful place in the marriage.in Fetish
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
More Stories