All Comments on 'The Island Day 02'

by nad3536

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love the girl!

the female character in this story is amazing. she needs her own spin-off story because it seems she might have a few :)

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
I keep thinking "Rasta mon", put on som jumbolyeah.

Living the island life, what a great time they are having.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
Jambolaya

Jambalaya (/ˌdʒʌmbəˈlaɪ.ə/ jum-bə-ly-ə) is a Louisiana Creole dish of Spanish and French (especially Provençal) influence. It consists of meat and vegetables mixed with rice. Traditionally, the meat always includes sausage of some sort, often a smoked sausage such as Andouille, along with some other meat or seafood, frequently pork, chicken, crayfish, or shrimp. The vegetables are usually a sofrito-like mixture known as the "holy trinity" in Creole and Cajun cooking, consisting of onion, celery, and green bell pepper, though other vegetables such as carrots, tomatoes, chilis, and garlic are also used. After browning and sautéing the meat and vegetables, rice, seasonings, and broth are added and the entire dish is cooked together until the rice is done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Looking forward to the next part.

mikesch_236mikesch_236about 6 years ago
Liked the story but .......

.... I would have given it 5 stars if you hadn't tried to imitate accents - that just doesn't work for me. Great story otherwise ....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous