The Island Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers

We started to subside slowly. Suddenly, she laid down on the sand, belly down, and I pulled out of her, turning on my back next to her. We looked at each other and started to laugh. It took us whole life to decide to do it - correction, it took ME so long - and now it seemed as our sex was the most normal thing in the world.

"Deary, ya're the fuckmeister..."

"Darling, you're a fuck queen!"

We laughed again. Just like being teenagers learning what sex is for the first time, what the dick and the pussy are for actually. She caressed me gently on my face, I caressed her ass.

"Eh, did I catch ya or what? Ya weren't expecting it, admit it."

"Never, Especially not such an overt act."

"It's sex! I luv it, I adore it. Why'd I be ashamed of it? Most men 're scared of me 'cause of it, but I saw ya ain't one of those, especially after wha' ya did with that woman on tha beach."

I almost choked. She saw me with Lara?

"How did you...?"

"I was going for a swim and ran into... Well, ya two were just in the middle of it, and tha' funny couple was starin' at ya like two idiots. So I knew ya knew 'ow to fuck, and that I needed to act now. But I didn' wanna intrude then an' there, it wasn' the moment."

"Well, it didn't bother you...?"

"Deary, what'd bother me? I ain't no lil' girl no more. Ya fucked 'er yesterday, ya fucked me today, so what? She ain't been your girlfriend."

"She isn't now either. I don't know her phone number, nor where she's staying..."

"I've seen 'er in the Town, she's pretty... And she's got a lovely friend. I'd do her to, trust ya me..." While she was saying it, her eyes sparkled.

"We'll see..." I brushed off that last remark, only to avoid a sexual overload in my brain just now. This week was getting better and better. "Let's swim back, we can continue talking back in the cottage."

"Talking?" Her tone was sarcastic, followed by a loud laugh. It made me laugh too. We got up and entered the sea, swimming slowly back towards the rocky spot under the cottage.

***

We climbed back up on the shore, picked up our stuff and went back to the cottage. When we got in, we just threw our useless clothing items to the side and turned on the light. I finally saw her, top to bottom, in all of her beauty. She was just stunning, her body looked like it was sculpted by some perfectionist sculptor. She went to the kitchen, hopping merrily, and then drank a glass of water, bringing me one too. I drank it in two gulps.

It was apparent she had no intention to waste any more of our time as she climbed the sofa and stuck her ass out. Which made me decide not to waste any more time. Her beautiful ass opened up, uncovering her tight, flowerlike asshole and her still inflamed pussy that was just leaking some of my semen out.

"Soo, where do ya wanna put it now?" As she was saying that, she spread her cunt with her fingers.

"In both of them, of course."

"Well deary, ya filled up my pussy already, don't ya think it'd be 'orrible if ya neglected my butt?"

My cock was at full mast again. She was slowly playing with her pussy, and then she stuck one finger up her ass.

"I really, really luv bein' fucked in my butt. Mmmm... Would ya be a sweetheart and come over 'ere?"

I bent down and slowly licked around her starfish which she was still fingering. It smelled really fresh, as she clearly prepared for all options. She pulled her finger out and dedicated her attention to her pussy again. I took over the task of satisfying her desire for anal pleasure. I licked her, sticking my tongue inside and spreading her slowly, which made her moan in pleasure. And, as it seemed, she loved talking during sex.

"Oh, this makes me feel sooo good, ya got no idea... I imagined ya doin' this to me a thousan' times, oooh..."

"Well, then you'll probably love this..." I lubed my finger with her pussy juices flowing out of her like a river again, and then pushed it inside of her ass. She groaned.

"Oooh, yes yes... More, give me more..."

I spread her entrance some more, and then slowly inserted a second finger. This got her to start twerking her backside, sucking my fingers in and then squeezing them out.

"Sooo good... Yes baby, just like that, oh yes..." I was just beginning to realize what a sex expert Anita is. I hated the word "whore", and I could never call her that, but it was obvious she was up for anything related to sex.

And then, out of the blue, she stopped and gently pulled my fingers out of her. She turned around to face me. "Wait... Come with me." She grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs to the platform. We climbed on the bed.

"Look. I have this... This fantasy 'bout ya and me, it takes place right 'ere."

I looked her in the eyes, and they were lit up like high beams. I sensed this was going to be something amazing. "OK, I'm all ears. And a cock in one part."

She smiled and patted my manhood with her gentle hand. "Yeah, and just the right part." Then she put her hands around my waist and continued talking. "I had this fantasy a lot of times when I was on this bed, sooo... Wanna' make it real for me?"

"Does it involve kicking me in the balls?" I asked jokingly, but knowing there is actually a chance she'll say yes.

"No, I promise. Unless ya wan' to..." She grabbed them. I shook my head. She gave me a wet kiss.

"Then I'm all in!"

She reached under the bed and pulled out a box. That wasn't mine. It contained a medium-sized dildo and a tube of lube. I didn't even have to ask what it was doing in my house, but she had the need to elaborate: "Look, deary, ya weren't 'ere, and I coudn' do back 'ome what I luv doin' when I'm alone. And it was empty 'ere, so nice... And it's ya'rs."

"I smelled your scent on the bed that first night I got here."

"Ya better 'ave, I climaxed on this bed at least twen'y times before ya got to the Island. Las' time no more than half an hour before we met at Dad's place."

My mind was blown, and my cock was now so hard I could have probably torn down the house with it. And it was time to enter a filthy mind of this girl. She lay down on the bed and told me to climb onto her in a reverse 69. She lifted her legs and I settled with my cock in front of her face. She was really agile, setting herself so that I could easily approach her pussy and her asshole. She immediately started to fondle my dick and balls.

"Take the..." She started saying, but I knew what she was thinking about.

"I'm already on it." I took the dildo out of the box and started to lubricate it. I also put a decent amount of lube on her ass, outside and inside. This made her euphoric.

"God, ya're readin' my mind... I guess I'm not that 'ard to figure out, right? Now put it in, I luuuuv that! Also, let's see if ya luv what I had in mind for ya."

As she said that, she pushed me a bit downwards. First I felt her fingers gently rubbing my asshole, and then her tongue sliding across it. I was in seventh heaven. What a feeling. She slid her hand across my manhood and my jewels and held my buttock with the other. I grunted rather hard, which she took as a cue to keep on going. As I came back to my senses, I pressed the dildo against her rear entrance. As I began to push it into her, the waves of pleasure traversed her body and she vibrated, moaning with delight.

"Oh my, oh my... Aaaah!"

I started to push it deeper into her while simultaneously working my tongue on the wettest pussy I've ever had the pleasure to experience. At the same time, she drilled my ass with her tongue more and more. Although a lot of guys would automatically define this as "gay", I haven't even thought of something like that. Basically, it was just fantastic. And she had the urge to say it all out loud, which I found so amusing and sexy.

"Yummmm... I just luv rimmin' ya, ya've such a cute ass..." She spanked me as she said that, then moaned and continued: "Oooh God! Ya're workin' me really good, deary! Put ya'r finger in my pussy now, please."

I tried laughing for a bit, but the pleasures of our mutual actions were stronger, so the laughter quickly transformed into a loud groan. She was now seriously jerking me off with her tongue inside of me while I was dildoing her ass and fingering her pussy. My tongue was quickly vibrating on her love button. We were really loud, glued and slippery of our secretions at the same time, I stuck my tongue into her pussy and began fucking her with her dildo without hesitation. She moaned and grunted, jerking me off faster and faster, while not removing her tongue from my ass. Dildo was entering her without any resistance. I felt her perineum stretching as I returned to fingering her cunt, rubbing the thin barrier between my fingers and the veiny, silicone toy. Then I turned my fingers around and found her g-spot, which I started to rub immediately. This made her scream in ecstasy again, so I kept on going. But I couldn't hold on in this position anymore. Just as I began to consider a change of arrangements, she moved her face from my ass and delivered her request.

"Go down, luv! It's time for ya to put some real meat in my butt and fuck me proper!"

I got up and flipped her sideways, positioning myself behind her and lifting her leg. I set my knob at the entrance of her already stretched asshole and pushed it inside. I went in like a finger into a glove, which made her scream in pleasure.

"Oh yes, oooh YEEEES! Fuck me, fuck me, FUUUCK MEEE!" And fucked her I did. I speared into her ecstatically, but it was evident she could take some more. She seemed too much out of it to tell me anything she wanted me to do, so I decided to improvise. I saw the dildo lying next to her. As I fucked her, I found the mental strength to divide my attention, pick the vibrator up, and then to thoroughly clean it and wipe it off. After which I rammed it into her wide open cunt. She jolted up and began to release the incredibly throaty grunts. Her both holed were filled up. Amazingly, she grabbed the dildo with her hands and started to fuck herself with it like a beast, syncing the rhythm with my thrusts.

"This is... Oh yeeeeeah... So good... I'm goin' craaaazyyyyy!!"

She couldn't take it anymore. She began to convulse manically and to jerk violently, while releasing the deafening moans. She was screwing herself at the speed I couldn't possibly follow. She squeezed her sphincter around ma cock so hard that I thought it will explode inside her, but I wasn't going to retreat for even a second. She was somewhere else. I remembered the moments with Lara the day before, but, as amazing as that was, it was camomille compared to what Anita was experiencing right now.

Suddenly she pulled the dildo out of her pussy and I felt the waterfall of liquid streaming down my leg and my thigh. She was screaming, biting the linen, jerking like someone possessed. She had just ejaculated. As quick as she pulled the dildo out of her, she stuck it back inside and continued to fuck herself, really fast and precise. Her asshole was still tightening; she was still cumming. I was just and appendage, a tool of a sexual champion that needed an equally skilled partner. She was born to do this. As her body began to twitch again, and her screams became louder again, she pulled the dildo out and I felt the stream of her cum running down my leg again. She looked like she was barely conscious. I wanted to know what that orgasm felt like, but it was something I could only dream about.

Gradually she slowed down, her jerks stopped, her screaming silenced, and she slowly moved off of my dick. She got up, her balance rather shaky, and kneeled before me. She grabbed my red, swollen glans and started to jerk me off. She extended her other arm between my legs and set her finger at the entrance of my butt hole.

"Oh, my wonderful fuck-boy... I wanna see ya cum, let yar sperm fly..." It didn't take long. Her management of my butt was something completely different from anything I ever tried in that respect, so I simply blew up. With only seconds before I felt the approaching eruption, I clenched my fists. Anita saw me coming, and she set herself up so that it would hit her directly. I came with a beastly roar. Jets of sperm were soaking her hair, her face, her tits. I blacked out. Without a shadow of a doubt, this was one of - if not THE best orgasm in my life. I felt the house shaking, the universe around us falling apart while we were floating in nothingness, in a dimension where everything and anything consisted only of perpetual climaxes. I had no idea how long it lasted. I couldn't feel my arms, my legs, my body. Just spurts of semen flying out of me at the speed of sound. The sheer pleasure.

We collapsed on the bed. More correctly, she just laid down, all sprayed, soaked, sticky, and I just fell down next to her, still in a semi-hard state. We slowly came back to our senses, just breathing loudly. Here and there we'd looked and each other, smiled, and then closed our eyes again.

Yes, the moment with Lara was fantastic, fun, different. But this was... Just unbelievable. If this was going to continue in this fashion (and I had no reason to think otherwise), I wasn't going to be rested at the end. But I was definitely going to go home with a grin all around my head.

"You can..." I started to speak meekly but didn't get a chance to finish the sentence.

"Yeah... An' it's yar fault. If it weren' for ya, I wouldn' practice tha' much when I was little and found out abou' it. But it takes jus' the right style and frequency to do it. Of course, it was so much easier with ya in my ass. Many fantasies on mine 'came truth this evenin', I gotta tell ya." She kissed me. She had a bit of my sperm on her lips, but it didn't bother me at all. She didn't even try to wipe it off. I pulled some bedsheet and started to remove the semen of her eyebrows and her eyes.

"Leave it, deary... I like it like that."

"You're incredible. I only got to know the adult you tonight."

"No, ya didn'. There's much more of me to know. And I believe there's a lot of ya to get to know still." She cuddled my balls, and then my face.

We talked for a long time, laying on the bed. She had a strong desire to speak about herself and her experiences. Even though she adored sex and was practically always in the mood, it wasn't as if she would put out to anyone. I figured she had a lot of partners (not as a bad thing), so I was really surprised how small a real number was. Compared to her expertise, that number was small even when multiplied by three, as they always say should be done with the girl's confessions - although I found it hard that she'd lie and lower the real figures. She's been with women also, only it always had to be in secret - the Island, and even the City were too prude to understand such sexual freedom. I understood it completely - understood it and supported it eagerly, as a man who found two women in action as the epitome of sexual beauty. She had her philosophy. Ever since she was little, she approached every subject seriously and with diligence, so she had that approach to sex as well. She read, researched, explored, experimented - never afraid to try anything out. Which was clearly visible in practice.

I told her about my seven years of life since we last saw each other. About hard times, good times, sexual adventures, good and bad anecdotes. We fell asleep like that, just slumped on the bed, covered in juices and lubricants. And we both slept smiling as wide as an ocean.

nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers