All Comments on 'The Island of I Ch. 03'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What a fantastic story well worth reading and waiting for the last chapter

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 12 years ago

Very good story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A FANTASTIC story, so beautifully written.

Thank you for a quick follow-up with chapter 3. I was looking forward to it daily. One of my all-time favorites!

guy30guy30almost 12 years ago
Quite possibly the best story I've read on literotica so far

Every now and again some story comes along that just has you screaming for more every step of the way. This is one such story. When I finished part two and thought I'd have to wait for part three, I nearly cried. And a grown man crying while sporting a rock hard leaking boner is not a pretty sight. ;) And then I saw that part three was uploaded today and laughed wit joy. (it's not connected to the other two in the series though, so it doesn't show up under "Also in this series" as it should. Might want to take a look at that).

Anyway. The focus on the love and tenderness of their relationship was beautiful enough to bring tears to my eyes in and of itself. There are so many of these stories that just focus on the physical nature of the coupling and doesn't take into account the incredibly emotional nature of this type of relationship. You don't fall into that trap and I find it absolutely superb. There was a moment there, when their second trip to the beach was almost a copy of their first, that I felt it was perhaps getting repetitive, but I was wrong. You were right to add that extra portion, or the buildup wouldn't have been as strong and captivating as it in retrospect was.

If I have to mention one thing that I would have liked to see, then it would be a proper partner swap with Antonia and Hector. There was a lot of buildup towards that I felt, where part of me was rooting for John to just join them until Carmen came around (even though I knew that would ruin the expectation of their final embrace) and I felt like something was left undone when we didn't get to see that. Oh, and all those huge swinging boobs and not one single titty-fuck? Not ok! ;)

But yeah, apart from that tiny detail, I loved it and I bow before your greatness. Keep it cuming!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
A beautiful story.

Very well done as usual.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A good mixture of intrigue and ecstasy

Erotic and loving along with very explicit sex.

A well presented and edited storyline and written with an enormous amount of imagination,

No only very erotic but very spooky with a bit of kinky thrown in to keep things interesting.

Thanks for the series.

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelairealmost 12 years ago
Absolutely outstanding

One of your very best, with all of the things I've come to expect from your stories. Erotic, loving and well written, with a captivating plot and real storytelling. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Definitely...

... one of your very best. Absolutely outstanding. Thank you very much. In a case like this I wish there were more than 5 Stars to give.

laurensi88laurensi88almost 12 years ago
Epic story!

I never thought i could rate a Literotica story epic...

THIS IS IT!

thks for the wonderful read.

pomgrifpomgrifalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

what a wonderful read thank you

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 12 years ago
Wow

An epic erotica classic in every way. I have always believed that there is nothing wrong with incest, just our society's clouded judgment. Thank you for truly great story.

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayalmost 12 years ago
Very Well Done

I got a kick out of the fact that you used the phrase "gibbous Moon". That pops up a couple times in Lovecraft's work. Granted, you also called it a full Moon, but a gibbous Moon can be 99% full, so the narrator could say both.

I'll admit I was rather puzzled by how you called the Old Ones the "Others" here, and how you changed the spelling from Miskatonic to Meskatonic.

Having said that, though, I really did enjoy this. I love how you look at mother son incest in an almost spiritual light, and as always, how you portray genuinely loving relationships between the people in question. Thanks for the great read!

homerjayhomerjayalmost 12 years ago
intense!

what an excellent story my friend. erotic and very well written. you're one of my favorite authors.

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkialmost 12 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed reading The Island of I. What a wonderful story! Thank you for writing and sharing with us Ahabscribe. 5*

CookieCutterCookieCutteralmost 12 years ago
well done (no pun intended)

I realized some time ago that HPL would usually use three paragraphs where one would do. For the most part you were wordy enough to keep in the style

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
plz add a sequel

please add a sequel or some kind of spinoff to this story. its sooo good. maybe another mother and son ship wrecked and stranded on another island with the other. maybe even the same island

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 11 years ago
TEN STARS

This was such a great story i had a hard stop reading itwhen things had to be done, work, eat, shower ect... very well written

VinnyCruiseVinnyCruiseover 11 years ago
Damn.

There's not much else to say. Very well done. VERY well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mindless and talentless!

I am sure that this comment will be deleted by this writer, with his penchant for deleting all negative comments. However, I shall demonstrate my displeasure by awarding this rubbish, full 1 star!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
It was a great saga...

It seemed to be a little drawn-out to me, that is not meant as a criticism, just as a comment. You worked hard to get the effect you wanted and did a tremendously good job. Thank you for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Breath taking

What an incredible story, ranks well amongst the best. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing!

A mind-blowing great Story! I enjoyed it very much! Great bild up, nice plot and fantastic characters. especially the sex between Antonia young Hector is incredibly hot.

Thank you very much. You are a really talented author.

5 Stars from me!

octabrainoctabrainover 10 years ago

You're my favourite author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing!

I started reading several hours ago, and can't put it down. Might even have to read it again! This is the first, but not the last, of your work that I'll read. GoodO!

sonfermumsonfermumalmost 10 years ago
Loved this story.

I can't wait to read more of your work. This was just awesome. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I thought this story was pretty good. I think it would make a good movie if people could get over the whole mother/son thing, all be it a rather fucked up movie but good none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That was absolutely insane. What a ride!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
description of Others

Your description of the Other on the island is wonderful, and terrible. There really are, for want of a better word, spirits existing that don't understand love. I don't know about specifically incestous love, but definitely the love of a mother for her son. It is almost beyond human comprehension, it is so strong. I wonder, are the spectres that invade the Carmen and John's dreams the Others themselves or just their shadows reaching out to touch something good? The Antonia character is very manipulative, but shows her dedication. I love this story.

Raven_55Raven_55over 8 years ago

I came for the porn, I stayed for the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sequel (kind of)

I would love to see a sort of sequel where John and his mother become familiar with Antonia and Hector in the way that was insinuated

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

this is so erotic

The air was quickly full of the sound of Hector's and my moans as our mother's licked and sucked each other's son clean of our momentous sexual encounter. Antonia's tongue was everything I had dreamt it would be and more...her expertise and enthusiasm at sucking my sensitive penis was almost more than I could bear. From Hector's expression, my mother while less experienced was still demonstrating great skill as she rolled her tongue over his semi-erect cock and sucked him clean of his semen and his mother's juices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Love

I think this is a perfect Romance. Wouldn't change a thing. John almost ruined it all when he took Carmen to watch Antonia and Hector making love. It was too soon, and Antonia and Hector were too consumed with each other. More than Making Love they were almost violently Fucking in an almost animalistic way. Is that what you want us to become? But Antonia counseled him to patience and it all worked out. Love doesn't ALWAYS find a way. We have to be patient and let it do it's perfect work on our hearts and most especially our minds. Carmen's mind almost got in the way of her hearts' desire. I think about the only anomaly of this story, as steeped in mythology and insanity as it is, is where the USS Howard found them on the island virtually naked except for sailcloth ponchos. Having absolutely no remnant of clothing remaining, not even bra and panties, boxer shorts, or even bathrobes survive with them might be a little hard to explain to a US Navy Captain. Especially along with the story that two people disappeared from the island like a fart in the wind. They don't allow fools to be Captains of US Navy Destroyers, usually. I like this very much and appreciate the epilogue to wrap it up and I really don't see a good launching place for more to this story. You've tied up the loose ends nicely.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Wow

what an enchanting story of love, affection and the mystery of our universe. Very well written and a fantastic read. Thank you so much

BlissfulEcstasyBlissfulEcstasyalmost 5 years ago
Wow.

This needs to be made into a book series... The ending especially makes it sound open to more writings.

Absolutely spectacular.

CtwistedpairCtwistedpairabout 3 years ago

A swet mixture of Lovecraft and eros. Wild ride!!!

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

I'm a sucker for Lovecraftian tales and this one was no exception. It was a really fun read.

Wish there were more tentacles though. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So John never got to sink his cock and churn the living daylights out of the Goddess like Mama Antonia's juicy wet pussy? He never got pound her soft wet pussy hole with his big virile baby maker while on top of her silky soft warm body as he looked her deep in the eyes? He never got to tell her how much she aroused him or how beautiful she was before firing his love goo deep inside her womb? He never got to have sex with the exotic beauty that gave him so many erections and forced him to cum at the same time as she did when she was rutting and mating with her own son? Why? There could have been so many scenes where Antonia and John could have been intimate and loved each other. They both know that they will go their separate way with their own partner in the end, so why not experience each others bodies when they had the chance?

Whatever, at least Hector thoroughly stretched out Antonia's mommy pussy with his massive cunt stretcher and made her scream in pleasure in some of the most unforgettable incest scenes i have ever read.

I fucking get it, don't get me wrong. Both couples are loyal to and only love each other. As it should be.

However, there could easily have been a couple scenes where Antonia visited John alone to get a taste of his fat cock and have him shoot his lust up in her horny holes to keep him satisfied. At least until John seduced his mother. Just pure raw no strings attached fucking to get rid of the sexual tension between them.

Well at least it was a happy ending for both the mother and son couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree man, like what the fuck!

That latina whore has been teasing the cock cream out of John's balls since the first chapter. And John still never got to fuck the shit of that mommy slut? That's so anti-climactic!

I wanted John to pound her soft warm pussy so hard that she ends up pissing herself!

I wanted John to take charge and punish her by spanking her big motherly ass before shoving his big cock inside her mature soft anus and mercilessly ravaging her sinfully soft velvet bowels until she begged for his soothing hot cum to fill her lower intestines. That would have kept her loudly sharting out John's ball gunk out of her big round ass

I wanted John to tie the cock teasing exotic momma up and eat out her pussy and anus raw until she passed out from pleasure.

I wanted John to tie her spread eagled to her own bed and fist her cunt with his strong hands until her cries of pleasure, pain and discomfort made his fat erection twitch and splurt thick creamy jizz inside his stretched out underwear.

I wanted John to passionately make love to her under the moonlight at the spring.

I wanted Antonia to sit on John's face while he's buck naked on the floor and grunt and fart right up his nose using all her might with her asshole pressed right against his nostrils until John's eyes widen in shock before they roll up into his skull as lust consumes his soul and makes his big white cock shoot his fresh cum 6 feet up into the air before raining down on the brown skinned thick witch whore shamelessly ripping ass into Johns face.

I wanted John to play risky bondage games with the lush bodied woman. Like one where John ties a noose around Antonia's neck and hangs her as she's wearing nothing at all. Hang the cock hardening bitch for so long that her guts end up violently shitting on the floor below from the strangulation as her cute tongue stiffens and protrudes out making John cum all over her round belly and big tits as he's standing infront of her before he mercifully cuts her down and takes off the noose.

I wanted Antonia to bounce her booty on John's milf loving big boner and fuck it with her asshole as he sits nude in a comfy armchair before standing up and kneeling between his legs to massage his ass flavored meat pole with her big fleshy boobs until the poor boy helplessly bucks and gasps before begining to groan and grunt like a sexy stud as his majestic cock pumps steaming hot cum all over her big pillowy breasts as she dirty talks him in spanish while maintaining heavy eye contact.

I wanted John to sneak up on antonia in the kitchen and grab her from behind and rub his crotch against her big warm butt and hump her hard until she gasps. Then she would get down on her knees and pull his always hard cock out of his pants and give him a sloppy blowjob that ends up making John lose control as he roughly fucks her soft throat before dumping all of his fertile love jelly down Antonias gullet as she squirts and drenches her panties.

I wanted John and Hector to pick her up and fuck her tender holes in midair until her pussy and goo hole orgasm and milk the long thick cocks of both boys embedded balls deep inside her.

There was so much fucking potential here.

Now none of those things will happen. I hate this fucking author for doing this. You have no idea how hard and horny latina mothers like antonia make me.

No idea! I HATE YOU AHABSCRIBE!

LynchjimLynchjimalmost 2 years ago

A Truly wonderful story

JvitoJvitoalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story from beginning to end. Very well written. Totally enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Story! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SO FUCKING LAME!!! NO THREESOME SCENE???

Missed opportunity to have both boys cocks deep inside Antonia's mommy pussy and hot slimy anal depths as Her orgasm milks them dry. At bare minimum you could have atleast included a situation where John walked in on that sexy ass bitch while she was masturbatiing naked. Could have then have John pull out his fat veiny erection out and stroke it directly on Antonia's sweaty panting face and pleasured himself as she continued to finger fuck herself while mesmerised by the sight of John's massive cock. Until he gasped and finally given her face and big breasts a rather large and extra gooey covering of delicious cock seed. Or even have him suddenly shove his cock right down her whore throat and violently face fuck her right at the moment his orgasm was triggered, Antonia would have then looked up at him through glassy unfocused eyes as him steaming hot ball goo fires down her throat making her swallow on instinct. Oh I know, maybe then John could have held his still rock hard cock deep down her gullet even after cumming until the lack of oxygen makes Antonia struggle and start farting loudly before swiftly pulling his cock out just before she involuntarily defecates right infront of him.

FUCK, NOW MY COCK'S ALL HARD AGAIN.

Sigh............time to go blow yet another load inside my mother's underwear I guess. Not like the dumb slut's gonna notice or anything.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Beautiful love story between a son who realizes his mother is a human female with all the needs, wants and desires he has. The emotional growth of his mother was wonderous to read. As a romantic, the intimacy, sexual and emotional epiphany experienced by mother and son was expressed in such a way that everyone, in real ife, should have such an experience.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was a very wild, yet incredible story and also incredibly well written. You indeed have a gift for writing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Shame that Antonia wasn't used by John like the cheap but sexy cum slut that she was ........still had a fun time stroking my cock to that whore tho.

Big_Banana198Big_Banana1984 months ago

This story is a whole package!!one of the finest story on this site.I wish you comeback with great stories like this one.5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous