The Island of I Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

I suddenly realized that Hector and his mother had joined us, sitting opposite of Mother and myself. They smiled at us and I felt Mother stiffen beside me and knew that if I glanced at her, her face would be a bright red as she recalled witnessing their incestuous appetites just days before. I ached to comfort her...to hold her hand and know that through just my touch, I would be able to convey my love for her.

Father rose up from his seat, beaming at us all. "At last, loved ones and friends, we come to the end of the journey," he began, his voice full of smug good will. "I have spent most of my adult life tracking down the truth behind the story of William Isprey...separating myth from truth, discovering what truly happened on this island in 987 A.D." He then lifted his glass up, filled with a dark wine. "But first, a toast in celebration of my, no, our triumph!"

We all collected our glasses and copied Father as he drank deep from his glass. It was a rich, heady wine with a slightly bitter aftertaste. I had rarely drank wine in my eighteen years, but I cared not for this one. Father sat his down with a satisfied sigh and took a deep breath.

I shifted in my chair, sighing a little as I anticipated hearing yet another rendition of Isprey. In a way, I was correct, but at the same time, I listened as my father step into madness. "Before our world had cooled from its creation, came the Others," said Father solemnly. "Beings of unimaginable power...so highly evolved beyond anything that came to exist here. The Others ruled for untold eons and were humankind's earliest masters. In time, some of us came to understand some of their powers and we threw off their yokes, banishing most to Outside our universe where they dwell even unto today, always seeking a way to return."

Father paused and smiled at us all. "Not all the Others were banished. Some were imprisoned, their existence tied to certain places in the world, only capable of freedom if certain rites were performed. For their freedom, these Others promise unlimited power. This island is one such place. Isprey's Island is the prison for the Other called...Ithinq'val Hamg."

Antonia hissed and I could barely hear her whisper, "Speak not evil's name."

Father ignored her and continued. "William Isprey spent his life in search of a way to free the Other imprisoned here. When he thought he was ready, he came here accompanied by a dozen fierce Viking warriors and a member of Antonia's race...one of the Jahndi. He attempted the "Summoning" having prepared the ritual site that you fine lads have worked so hard to uncover. He believed he had found the proper way to release Ithinq'val Hamg." Father chuckled. "Of course, he did not and lost his life rather than becoming the most powerful man alive."

Father turned to face Mother and me as he continued. "I am sorry to have sacrificed so much of the time we were meant to be together in my research on how Isprey failed, but know that it was not time wasted. I know why he failed and I will not make the same mistake he did."

In a subdued voice, Mother replied, "You actually mean to attempt this "Summoning? You actually believe you can free this Other and gain great power, Thomas? My god, is this island making us all insane?'

"I am not insane!" Father nearly shouted back at her, making Mother flinch. I started to rise to her defense, but Father pressed on. "All my life I have been laughed at and mocked for my work. No more! I will make my so called colleagues crawl on their knees before me. I know that Isprey was not a myth. I know why he failed and how I will triumph over all!" He looked at us then, his son and wife and for the first time, I truly did see that he was mad...Father stared at us with eyes that had gazed into the abyss too long.

He confirmed it by saying, "I will triumph and you two are the key!" He turned and gazed about. "I have traveled the globe, seeking out the proper ritual of the Summoning." He turned and grinned at Hector. "Some of it I found with the aid of your father, lad. It took decades, but I know how Isprey failed."

Father reached into his vest pocket and pulled out a tattered piece of papyrus covered with hieroglyphics and other ancient writings. "I found this in Alexandria two years ago. It comes from the time of Ramses II. His chief demonologist understood how to unleash the Others. The Summoning demands an unholy sacrifice...Isprey didn't delve deep enough into the Other's perception of unholy...he didn't understand what it truly meant."

Father laughed again, almost giggling with glee as we all sat there in stunned silence. "Isprey sacrificed an innocent child he'd bought from the Moors of Northern Africa, thinking that was such a terrible act was of itself 'unholy.' He didn't perceive that what the Others viewed as unholy was love itself...the more intimate and perfect the love, the more unholy to them. And what is the ultimate, most intimate love?"

He paused and stared at all of us for a long, tantalizing minute. "The love that a mother and her child share...of course! Taken to its final end, it is known as incest...a concept that For'ishk, Wizard of Ramses and the ancient Egyptians were more than passing familiar with!" Father smiled affectionately at Mother and me. "And the most unholy moment of all is the first time that a mother and her child have intercourse!"

Mother stared at Father for a long moment, her face paling as the implications of his words sank in. She turned to look at me, both horror and guilt on her face and perhaps it was my imagination, but perhaps a little yearning was in her eyes as well...almost as if Father's mad ideas gave her a small window of opportunity to explore further the feelings she had come to have for me. She rose from the table and facing Father again, shouted, "This is madness, Thomas and I'll have nothing to do with it. To even suggest that John and I could..."

She stopped speaking and almost seemed to stagger as she stepped away from the table. "I...we will leave this damned place as soon as the next ship arrives."

Father laughed and shook his head. "No, you won't, darling. I regret that you and John are the price for what must be done, but...mayhap when I have the powers of a God, I will be able to bring you back...if the Other hasn't consumed your souls."

I stood up, the implication of his words very clear. "You'll do nothing to Mother!" I snarled, my heart beating in my chest even as a clammy sweat broke out on my face.

Father laughed at me mockingly. "Ah, son...always there to protect his mother." He shook a finger at me. "I am not an absent minded fool. I know how you feel about her and I know she harbors desires for you as well. It is destiny, don't you see? Destiny that you both shall serve my purpose." He glanced at Antonia and Hector, both sitting silently, a slight frown on their faces and both blushing with embarrassment. "I made sure that you both had an example to inspire you. Even if you hadn't harbored any incestuous feelings for your mother, son, I was sure that the presence of the Jahndi would steer you to it. Incest runs deep in their blood."

"I'm leaving," Mother gasped and turned to flee the room, but then she halted and looked at me as sweat ran down her face and she whispered, "John, I love..." and fainted, collapsing into a heap on the floor.

"Mother!" I cried out and rushed to her, only to be overwhelmed by dizziness as I began to stumble. I fell, not feeling any of the pain of impact, reaching out to her as I went down, my last memory being my hand just brushing hers before all became blackness.

#

"Never lose faith in the love you share with your mother, John. The love you two share will keep you from harm." Antonia's voice, soft and warm echoed through the darkness that was my existence, offering me a lifeline...a tether back to consciousness even though the journey was long and strange. In the absence of visual data, my mind created for me a raft of infinite warmth and softness to ride back to awareness as a variety of sensations rippled through me...soft, pillow-like comfort and silky heat, both hairy and wet. "Your love for your mother is your anchor to life. Never surrender it, never let your mother go!"

Again, Antonia's voice seemed to echo on my ear, so close I thought I could feel her lips brushing my ear. Beyond her strange, soothing voice, I began to hear other noise...the rumble of thunder alternating with a steady drumbeat. A voice speaking something ancient...even alien with a wrongness throughout each strangely phrased syllable. Then a murmuring moan began that I instantly recognized as being made by my mother.

I was suddenly awake, but found myself strangely immobile. A warm, wet wind blew over me and I suddenly perceived that I was naked and I was resting on a bed of incredible softness and then I opened my eyes and found myself staring into Mother's brilliant blue orbs, wide with panic and confusion. With sudden clarity, I realized that I lying on top of my mother, her as naked as I was.

"Mother!" I gasped as I tried to rise up, but found myself strapped into place, immobile and unable to move.

"S-son, what's happening?" Mother gasped, struggling under me.

I was unable to answer as I gazed wildly about. Looking above Mother's head, I saw that my arms were tied down across her shoulders, silken ropes running through holes at the corners of what I suddenly recognized as the altar Hector and I had uncovered earlier in the day. Mother's arms were around my back and I quickly surmised that they were bound into place there just as my legs were strapped down at the other end of the altar.

It was painful to turn my head, but I confirmed that I lay atop Mother, her legs lifted up by the odd structure on the altar. A picture of a gynecologist's examination room rose in my mind. Then Mother's struggles drew attention that my penis...quite erect and throbbing was nestled between her labia. I was erect and Mother...Mother was quite wet.

Suddenly, Father's face loomed up close, a maniacal and eager grin etched there as he said, "Apologies for any discomfort. I'm sure it won't last long and if you cooperate, the end will come amidst pleasure. I have been told that there is nothing quite like the pleasure a mother and son derive from sex."

"Son of a bitch," I hissed. "I'll kill you!" I struggled vainly to raise my head high enough to snap at him, wishing for little more than the opportunity to tear out his throat.

Father leaned back and laughed. "No, you will not, John. I am on the threshold of becoming a God on Earth and you...soon you will be just a memory and a faded one at that." He paced off and I suddenly realized he was wearing a robe covered with bizarre runes. I looked around wildly. Hector knelt beyond Father, steadily pounding out a beat on an odd, triangular drum. As near as I could tell, Hector was naked.

I felt fingers slowly trace their way down my back and I turned to see Antonia beside us. She too was naked except for her now familiar pendant hanging between her pendulous breasts. She looked down at me, her face tense, but smiling. She leaned in and kissed me, her tongue caressing my lips and then did the same to Mother, a sight that I found disturbing, yet arousing, making my cock throb between Mother's nether lips.

"Forgive me for deceptions I have done," she whispered, "But remember what I have said, John. Love your mother with all your might and whatever may come, do not let her out of your embrace."

"I trusted you!" I sobbed, tears suddenly running down my face. "You...you and Hector deceived me, made me think terrible things. You made me think unnatural thoughts about Mother!"

Antonia stroked my face, brushing tears off my cheeks. "I have done wrong to you, yes, John, but your thoughts...your love for your mother was born of your own soul." She looked at both of us with tender love and said, "This love you two were destined to share would have been realized one way or another. I have seen the truth of your lives and I have seen your destiny!"

"Oh, Antonia, please...don't let Thomas do this. Free us, please. Save us, Antonia!" Mother sobbed, her struggles beneath me availing no profit except to arouse my already turgid penis. Mother's pussy was hot and wet, her velvet flesh slick with her arousal.

Antonia shook her head and again kissed us, first Mother, her tongue pressing into my mother's mouth and Mother responding to it, her eyes wide with bewilderment. "Listen when I tell you that no harm can come to mother and son if they armor themselves in the protection of their love." She kissed me and said with heavy emphasis, "Whatever may come, John, do not let your mother out of your loving embrace!"

"It is time!" bellowed Father approaching again. "It is time for the Summoning." He gestured to Antonia. "Take your place, Jahndi witch!"

My eyes followed Antonia as she gracefully walked to her son, taking the drumstick from his hand and never missing a beat as he stepped back and she knelt behind the drum. She continued to beat out the weird rhythm as Hector knelt behind her and then I saw his hands spread her buttocks and when her eyes widened and then closed in utter pleasure, I knew that he was fucking her.

Father raised his hands to the sky and began uttering strange words, alien mutterings that hurt to hear, but which with each phrase became understood. Overhead, lightning played across a clear sky and the moon, full and blood red showered us with an obscene light as he chanted, "ITHING'VAL HAMG, COME FORTH! YOU ARE SUMMONED AND YOUR FREEDOM IS AT HAND!" He turned to face Antonia and Hector and continued, "WITNESS THE UNHOLY ACT OFFERED UP TO YOU BY YOUR SERVANTS...PERFORMED FOR YOUR BENEFIT!" He turned and faced us. "WITNESS MY OFFERING – A VIRGINAL PERFORMANCE OF UNHOLY INCEST – MOTHER AND SON ON THE VERGE OF SUCCUMBING TO DARK LUST. EVEN IN THE FACE OF THEIR SOULS' DESTRUCTION, THEY ARE BURNING WITH THE LUST OF UNHOLY DESIRE. MAY THEY NOURISH YOUR HUNGERS, LORD ITHING'VAL HAMG!"

The strange, cloudless storm intensified as lightning strikes buffeted the grounds around us, striking the stone slabs we had uncovered over the last few weeks. Mother moaned below me even as we both now squirmed in our bonds, not seeking freedom, but suddenly overwhelmed by the sudden need to be joined cock to pussy. Something incredibly carnal seemed to suffuse the very air, overwhelming nearly all thought.

Glancing about, I suddenly perceived shadowy, almost inconceivable specters manifesting on the stone slabs...things that my vision seemed to simply slide away from, not quite able or willing to accept in my conscious thought. Amidst my incestuous lusts for mother, a palpable wrongness filled the clearing.

Father also seemed to perceive them as he turned and bowed to each before intoning, "BEHOLD ITHING'VAL HAMG, YOUR KIN COME CLOSE TO THE VEIL THAT SEPARATES REALITIES, AWAITING YOUR UNLEASHING SO YOU MAY OPEN THE GATES FOR THEIR RETURN! COME FORTH, ANCIENT MASTER AND I SHALL BREAK THE SHACKLES THAT BIND YOU!"

Father slowly walked around us even as Antonia began chanting as her son pounded his erection into her pussy – her song weaving in and around the bizarre beats of the drum. Antonia's face was a rictus of pleasure as she screamed, "MATRE TIAMBO UN UMANO UN ESTASIUM VICTRE DIABLAS!" again and again.

I felt a hand on my genitals, Father's fingers around my cock and despite the repulsive feel of his touch, I throbbed as I perceived he was placing my swollen crown between Mother's aroused labia which clasped hungrily for my flesh. "AS HUSBAND AND FATHER, I BLESS THIS UNHOLY UNION OF MY SON AND HIS MOTHER. LET THEIR LUST BE THE FUEL THAT BURNS YOUR CHAINS AWAY, ITHING'VAL HAMG. LET THEIR INCESTOUS LUST MAKE YOU FREE TO DO YOUR WILL UPON THE EARTH!"

All the world seemed to fall into place then as suddenly I was free to thrust deep into Mother's wet pussy. With a loud howl of lust, I did just that, triggering a soulful cry in my mother as she flung her hips up to meet my cock. "I love you, Mother!" I sobbed as I felt my cock descend into her liquid heat, understanding completely for the first time why Antonia and Hector were so devoted to each other. I had dreamt of the moment, but had barely conceived of the sheer rightness of joining with my mother sexually!

Our mouths found each other in the storm that was our lust and love, our tongues writhing about each other, making love even as I hunched into her marvelous pussy again. "I LOVE YOU, SON!" Mother screamed, saliva splattering from her mouth as she broke the kiss. She bucked upwards into me again and again, grinding herself against my crotch, attempting to swallow more deeply my cock into her furnace like womb.

As we fucked passionately within our restraints, a part of me seemed to step apart, admiring the lewd and wanton sight of myself and Mother rutting like wild beasts, but also perceiving the equally passionate coupling of Antonia and her son and the growing power around us...a tangible, yet elusive force gathering in the clearing. Between the rampant burst of lightning, the blood-like glow of the Moon exposed tantalizing and disturbing glimpses of something forming above us and around us – taking form one moment and becoming invisible the next. There were tentacle-like extensions and unnerving apertures reminiscent of the labia like appearance of certain exotic lilies. My recent dreams echoed vaguely in my head and I suddenly knew I was already acquainted with Ithing'val Hamg.

Mother's gaze started to turn away from me and her eyes widened in horror as she looked upon the grotesque specter of the Other and I hissed, "Look at me, Mother. Look at the love in my eyes," and I kissed her passionately, fixing her gaze with my eyes so much like her own, feeling relieved when the aura of insanity faded from her blue orbs.

Father trembled as he again raised his arms, bringing out of the folds of his rune covered robes, a long, wicked knife, gleaming with a reddish tint in the light of the moon's rays. Even as I kissed Mother again, my hips working feverishly to please her with quick, hard thrusts, her pussy walls clinging tightly to my erection, massaging my shaft and kissing at the head of my cock, I kept a watchful eye on my father, resenting ever iota of attention I was unable to spend focused on my mother.

A part of me knew that the end of my life was at hand. Flecks of fear were floating amidst the lust and love in Mother's eyes as well and she moaned, "Sweet son, forgive me for not letting you in me earlier. My love for you was so intense, so strangely powerful, I was afraid it would consume us both."

As Father again approached, raising the sacrificial dagger high above his head, I replied to my mother, "No apologies...a moment or a lifetime joined body and soul with you, Mother fulfills all my hopes and dreams."

"ITHING'VAL HAMG, AS I RIP THE BLOOD AND LIFE FROM THE UNHOLY ONES' BODIES, COME FORTH AND CONSUME THEIR SOULS AND LET THEIR UNHOLINESS FEED YOUR STRENGTH SO YOU MAY BREAK YOUR EARTHLY CHAINS!"

"I love you, Mother," I whispered while I thrust deep inside her, feeling her wrapping around me even as she whispered her love to me and Father's dagger swept down to pierce both our bodies. I could feel the slight rush of pressure as the wicked knife approached and then there was light and heat as Father's knife thrust was blunted, the force of his halted stroke throwing him off balance to stumble into the dirt beside us.

"NO! WHAT STAYS MY HAND?" Father screeched as he climbed to his feet. Again, he raised his arm on high and brought it down on us and again, something flared bright and hot and my father shrieked as he fell away, his hand blackened and blistered while the dagger fell to the earth.

Mother cried out in disbelief, both from our momentary and unforeseen salvation and from what I perceived to be the first tremors of orgasm as her hips rolled and writhed beneath me, encouraging me to fuck her harder. Father again clambered to his feet. "What...I've followed the Summoning precisely..." he whimpered as he stared at his ravaged hand, the flesh already falling away to reveal gleaming bone.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers