The Island of I Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"BETRAYED! YOU JANDHI BITCH!" Father snarled as he turned on Antonia and Hector, almost oblivious to us as they moved in perfect unison, slamming into each other wetly. Father snatched up the dagger in his remaining good hand and rushed the kneeling couple fucking on their hands and knees. Neither flinched as he brought down his knife, Antonia moaning lewdly as she began to orgasm on her son's cock, her hand still steadily beating the odd drum. There was again a flash of light, accompanied by intense heat and the knife fell to the ground again as Father sagged to his knees cradling his destroyed hands.

His wails of pain and despair were answered by angry, frustrated shrieks from the surrounding specters already fading from their insubstantial grasp on our world and I understood that the ceremony had failed. Laughing triumphantly, I renewed my thrusts with youthful vigor, triggering a massive orgasm in Mother – her screams of pleasure mixing with Father's shrieks of pain.

He suddenly jerked his head up, eyes now wide with fear as the air around us began to heat as if we were standing before an immense open fire. The growing heat spurred my arousal on as if the energy was born of, yet feeding on our incestuous lust. The near tangible Ithing'Val Hamg drifted and concentrated around Father and I felt the immense heat it was giving off in its anger and denial. It seemed to pick Father up and hold him suspended in the air. Father screamed in pain and fear even as his skin began to blister and blacken, writhing in the deadly grasp of the denied Other.

Mother and I both moaned with pleasure and with surprised discomfort as the hair on our head began to crisp in the unnatural heat. Our bonds suddenly seemed to fall away, cut or burned I was not sure. I glanced over at Antonia and Hector but they had vanished, but suddenly I heard Antonia's voice in my ear, "Now, flee for your lives. Do not let your mother go. Keep her in your loving embrace. GO NOW!"

I did not hesitate even a second, lunging backwards with Mother in my arms, sliding backwards off the altar to land on my feet, Mother still impaled on my cock, sobbing with undreamt of pleasure. The heat was now so intense that the surrounding brush and trees were smoldering. The foul stench of burning hair filled my nostrils as I moved, Father's death shrieks echoing in my ears.

I lumbered off, somehow finding the strength to carry Mother, supported by my hands on her taut buttocks and my throbbing cock spearing her cunt. I ran awkwardly towards the direction of the house as a raging inferno exploded behind me and gave chase. The race was so strange and surreal, the pleasure of our sexual joining contrasting with the terrible heat and fear of the moment.

I felt my feet slap onto concrete and cried, "Don't let go of me, Mother! I love you!" as I leaped and we fell into the chill, sweet rainwater that had partially filled the pool! The cold water of the pool was like a balm after the fire that had almost consumed us, but it seemed to have no detrimental effects on us in our incestuous coupling. Mother clung to me vigorously, her arms and legs wrapped around me both lovingly and possessively as our groins hunched together – never ceasing to generate the carnal pleasure that sustained us.

We sank to the bottom of the pool and I thanked the heavens that we'd been lucky enough to have jumped into the deep end. As my feet landed against the pebbled concrete flooring, we stared lovingly into each other's eyes, illuminated by great light overhead and then kissed as we almost hovered on the pool's bottom, sharing each other's last bits of oxygen.

Finally, the need to breath became too much and I kicked us off the bottom of the pool and we broke the surface as we broke our loving kiss, gasping for air amidst a great inferno. Everything about us seemed to be ablaze...the trees and nearby brush, the grass and the great house itself. Although it didn't seem possible, I thought I could hear Father's screams still echoing in the night as if somehow his torment continued long after his physical body should have been consumed.

Mother sobbed and hugged me tighter as she whimpered, "My God, John, has the whole world gone insane?"

I hugged her back, treading water and replied, "Hush, Mother...think not of that, focus on the now...focus on you and me and what we have become." I kissed her then again as she again became fully aware of the fact that we were joined in incestuous sex.

Mother's eyes grew wide as she said, "John...son, you are...you are fucking me! You're fucking your mother!" She began to laugh and for a brief moment I thought she might be succumbing to madness after all, but then she screamed with pleasure as she hunched against me and cried out, "You feel wonderful inside me, John! Fuck me, darling – fuck me and love me forever!"

Obedient son that I am, I persevered to obey my mother. We drifted into shallower water where I could find my footing as we stood neck high in the cool water, my hands cupping Mother's buttocks while her ankles crossed over my ass and her arms remained wrapped around my neck, fingers clawing into my skin as she came and came again. Overhead and all around us, a storm of fiery energy raged even as between our joined loins an even fiercer storm born of incestuous lust and love ran wild. Amidst the roar of the fire seemed to sound an ancient and triumphant cry, itself almost lost in the sound of great, beating wings.

All the madness of the evening...of the last weeks was forgotten as Mother and I made love, finally unleashing all our repressed desires, drowning ourselves in our love and hunger for each other, never becoming sated on the ecstasy that being joined cock and pussy produced.

We both should have collapsed from exhaustion and died that night, but somehow we became eternal...forever in the moment of perfect orgasm...Mother's cunt tightening around my erection again and again, bathing it in her steaming juices as she orgasmed while I came and came again, ejaculating impossible load after load of hot semen into her motherly womb, never seeming to lose the hardness that my mother inspired in me.

The night and the storm of fire seemed to both go on forever and neither of us wanted it to end as we fucked and made love, always conscious that we were mother and son and always aware that this was our destiny...that we were meant to be lovers. We made love amidst the fire until both seemed to merge, the flames of our desire and of the Other's ire becoming one until ecstatic fire consumed all.

#

I awoke to the singing of the gulls and opened my eyes to a brilliant blue morning sky, pure save a single column of black smoke. I was lying on my back and a pleasurable weight was atop me. Looking down, I saw the top of Mother's blonde tresses, smeared with soot and algae. Her bare shoulders shifted and as I reached out to stroke them, she shifted against me, her nose and lips nuzzling my chest as she slept.

It took a moment to sort out our surroundings, but I realized that we were lying at the edge of the shallow end of the pool, somehow having made our way here in the night to fall asleep in the sweet exhaustion that our lovemaking had wrought. Low to the ground around us was a smoky haze and the strong scent of burned wood. I craned my neck towards the direction of the house and found only smoking remnants of its bones...great wooden beams that charred and fumed amidst brick and mortar debris. A great column of smoke rose high into the sky

Looking out towards the work site, I could only see burned tree trunks through slowly swirling strands of smoke...the open grass gone leaving only blackish ground. As I moved, Mother came awake and lifted her head to look around, shifting slightly so that she was straddling me, one long leg on each side of me. Her magnificent breasts swung hypnotically as she sat up and stared at the destruction around us.

Finally, Mother's brilliant blue eyes found mine and she said, "We're alive. You saved us, son." She stated it as a fact, not a question.

I shook my head and replied, "We saved each other, Mother. Our love for each other is what preserved us, I think."

Mother nodded and a cloud passed over her face for a moment. "Thomas is dead, isn't he?"

"Yes, Mother. I think Father's obsessions killed him."

Mother was quiet for a moment although after a minute or so, she seemed to realize that she was sitting atop me naked, her loins pressed against my already hardening penis. An odd smile flitted across her face. "I cannot find it within me to say I will miss him." Mother straightened her posture, her hands slowly rising up from her stomach to cup and massage her breasts, her nipples stiffening from her fingers' attentions. She glanced around again and said in a perplexed tone, "Antonia and Hector?"

I shook my head in reply even as I joined my hands with hers, squeezing Mother's breasts, relishing their weight and volume. "I think it's just you and me, Mother."

Mother smiled and began to rock on top of me, sliding her already spread labia up and down the growing length of my shaft. "I love you, son. So long have I denied what I yearned for...what we both wanted and needed. No more. I want you, John. Mother needs you inside me, loving me."

I nodded and placing my hands on her waist, helped her to rise so that my cock could stand up on its own, the tip of my penis being kissed wetly by her pussy lips. Mother slowly descended on my erection, her back arching as her mouth dropped open in a display of pure carnal joy as she sobbed, "Yessssssss! I love you, son!"

I watched in awe as I saw my reserved, shy mother unleash her lustful side, riding me wantonly, her hair flying all about as her breasts bounced wildly while sliding up and down my erect cock, aching and throbbing with the need to be inside her...to return to my beginnings, desiring nothing more than to mate with my perfect woman and lover, my beloved mother.

Mother laughed and sobbed, her cries and screams of sexual delight doing much to dispel any lingering sense of death and foreboding that remained from Father's madness. Mother, who had always appeared to be younger than her years, seemed to grow younger still as with each successive orgasm seemed to shed years of stress and neglect and loneliness, now becoming an icon of ecstasy and love, the perfect embodiment of motherly beauty.

At the height of her greatest orgasm yet, as her pussy juices bathed my aching cock in liquid fire and she sank deep onto my shaft, my swollen cock head nudging her cervix while she convulsed and moaned in absolute carnal joy, I thrust upwards to get even deeper and unleashed an almost painful flood of hot semen into her womb, suddenly aware that if she was to discover she was begotten with child in the next few months, that this was the moment that I claimed her as lover, wife and mother and as mother of our future children.

Finally, Mother collapsed atop me, her lips wetly kissing mine, gasping, "I love you, son, I love you more than life itself," between our tongues caressing each other. We slept again, letting the sun warm our bodies, somehow knowing that we were safe...safer than we had even been before.

We awoke sometime after noon, judging from the sun's travels across the blue sky, still perfect except for the continuing tower of smoke from the house. We made our way to the beach where we bathed in the surf, ridding ourselves of the smoke and stains of Father's attempted sacrifice from the night before.

The old boathouse down by the dock was the only remaining intact structure on the island and while we resolved only to use it for shelter if the elements demanded it, I did manage to scavenge a few useful items: a buck knife that still had an edge, several dingy scraps of canvas that along with twine I used to fashion primitive footgear and ponchos. I also found some workable fishing gear and before dark had managed to land a large, but ugly fish that we cooked over a small fire we built on the edge of the beach. This combined with berries Mother found in the unblemished portion of the woods provided us a more than adequate repast to sate our appetites.

Neither of us cared to wear the ponchos to cover our nakedness, discovering that in each other's company we were now not shy or modest. I fixed us a bed under a lean-to on the grassy edge of the beach and from it we watched the sun go down and spent the evening tending to our fire between bouts of passionate lovemaking.

I was between Mother's legs, thrusting slowly into her as she squirmed beneath me when we both were suddenly aware that we were not alone. As one, we turned our gaze to the right where across the fire knelt Antonia and Hector – both smiling approvingly at us, their naked bodies evidencing the arousal that watching us produced. I started to rise, preparing to seize my small knife to defend us, but Mother wrapped her legs around my back and moaned, "No...let them watch as we watched them." She reached up and turned my face back towards hers, the campfire reflected in her smoldering gaze. "They do not threaten us, darling."

I nodded, sensing the rightness in her words and resumed thrusting, sinking my turgid flesh into her wet, furnace-like pussy that gripped me like a vise. I focused all my efforts on pleasuring Mother, suddenly intent on demonstrating to Antonia and Hector that we were their equals when it came to incestuous love.

Mother's every moan served me to work harder to please her, rolling and twisting my hips to increase her pleasure while my lips kissed and sucked at her succulent breasts and her luscious lips. Mother flexed and tightened her cunt muscles around my cock, her inner flesh, so wet and slick seeming to kiss and lick every inch of my swollen member. Our cries of pleasure filled the dark night air as we moved to orgasm as one being, our souls merged into one as we reached climax, the world fading for a moment, leaving us as the sum total of existence, wrapped in a universe of incestuous pleasure.

When we returned to the world, and looked to Antonia and Hector, we found the son grinning from ear to ear and Antonia smiling at us beatifically as tears ran down her face. "You understand love as it was meant to be – the power, the rightness of it. I am so happy for you both."

Antonia cast her eyes towards her lap and then murmured, "Please forgive us our deceptions...we would not have done what we have done if it wasn't necessary."

Hector reached out and hugged his mother while looking at us. "Yes, friend John...at least I hope we are still friends. Forgive us."

Mother and I shared a glance, our expressions agreeing that we sensed no evil in them. "There is nothing to forgive, but an explanation of what happened would be good," I said.

Antonia nodded. "Yes, truth is...should always be the way." She rose up onto her knees and said softly. "We are Jandhi...a people destroyed and made homeless by the Others and those who would free them from their prison...Outside. We are Jandhi, dedicated to opposing the return of the Others wherever the threat of their return rises." She smiled sadly and continued. "So it was that I came to know your father, John...Professor Thomas Halloran in his quest for the truth of William Isprey and the Island of Isprey or as it has long been known to us, The Isle of Ithing'Val Hamg." She spit on the ground, a bitter expression passing briefly over her face.

"Your father began as an academic searching for the truth behind a legend, but his curiosity was seduced and replaced by a desire for power, fed by the tendrils of the Others that pierce our world, begging for freedom and promising dark riches and power in return. Sad it is that humans are so frail and gullible...even a Jandhi can be swayed by promises of power and wealth and immortality. So it was that Thomas and my husband, Vincenzio were seduced, each pursuing their own darkest desires unto their deaths.

Antonia eyed me, her face growing red as she spoke. "Your father saw me as an ally after the death of my husband and I did assist and advise him, helping to steer him to artifacts that he thought would bring him his prize and free the Other. There is much lore in the world concerning the Others." She grinned evilly before adding, "But most of it is false, planted and supported by the Jandhi...lies woven within myths."

She gestured at herself and at us. "Incest is our best weapon. Reviled by so many cultures, yet as old as the beginning of our world, it is embraced by many of the Jandhi who recognize it for the pure form of love that it is. Your father believed that it was an unholy act that would allow for the breaking of the Other's chains. In truth, nothing could be farther from the truth."

"How so?" asked Mother leaning forward, her eyes wide with fascination.

The Others have no concept or understanding of love. In its purest forms, love fascinates them...they desire to understand, to participate...to know love. The love that a mother and child share, taken to its most intimate form is as close to 'holy' a concept as the Others have. It is what has protected us all these past weeks we have stayed on the island. Ithing'val Hamg yearns to have...to be what we are and would never harm us nor allow harm to come to any of us."

"But John and I were not yet...lovers until last night. How were we protected before?" Mother asked softly.

"Our desires were already there," I said immediately, the truth clear in my mind. "Hector and Antonia have long been lovers, but Mother, you and I were already traveling down that road long before we began to yield to our desires." Mother blushed a little, but nodded in agreement.

"Yes, and such a pure love in genesis is fascinating to the Others...a rare privilege to witness incestuous love being born," said Antonia. "You two were...precious to it."

"My dreams..." I began.

Antonia nodded as Mother stared at me in surprise, suddenly comprehending. "Our dreams," she said, putting her hands in mine. These were the Other's doing?

"Yes," replied Antonia. "It used your longing for each other to invade and link your dreaming minds and fulfill your lust and desires...coming as close to knowing what incestuous love is within your own sleeping lives."

"But, Thomas...how did he survive so long?" asked Mother.

Hector nodded and said, "The Other sensed your husband's desire to free it and let him be, hoping for deliverance. It was only when he incorrectly performed the spell of Summoning and threatened to end your incestuous existence that the fell being's wrath pierced its bonds and incinerated him...freedom or no, your love for each other demanded that it protect that holy thing."

Mother shook her head and hesitated before asking, "But why let it come to this bloody end? I sense within you, Antonia, great power. Why did you not stop Thomas before we even came here?"

Antonia looked into the fire, seeing something that only she could envision and gave a great sigh before she responded. "Life...even that as foolishly spent as was Thomas's is precious and while we will take life when we must, the Jandhi believe that everyone must have the chance to refuse to serve evil. I knew that the Other would protect you and strike down Thomas if he pursued his course to the end. Although, I have prayed for you and your son to know pure love, I had always hoped that in the end, Thomas would come to his senses. In the beginning and even towards the end, he was a friend to me and Hector and Vincenzio."

I remembered Hector once telling me it would be up to his mother to speak of his father's passing when the moment was right. "Antonia, how did your husband die?"

The olive-skinned woman was a long time answering – Hector reaching out his hand to her in a gesture of love and comfort. Finally, she said calmly, "I killed him, John. Vincenzio sought out and received the gift of immortality through an Other's gift of lycanthropy...a gift that required the slaying and feeding on innocent souls. I put a silver needle through his heart and sent his soul to the hell it deserved." I suddenly recalled the slender silver needle she'd often used to pin up her hair.