The Island Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it. I'm going for a swim," I said and hastily made my way down to the water. I was really hoping the cold would fix the situation.

"But it hasn't been an hour!" Charlene called after me with a laugh.

Ashley joined me and wrapped her arms around me. Kissing her did nothing to fix the situation with my cock and the whole idea of getting rid of it fled my mind.

"Let's go a little further out. We're going to take care of that thing by having you bury it inside me," she panted.

We moved further out until the water was mid chest on me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I reached down and pulled my cock free. Slipping it past her bikini bottom I shoved it deep inside her. She moaned loudly and pushed back hard. We found a rhythm with the waves pushing and pulling us and her cries got louder and louder. As we turned and spun we both saw her mother and Erica glancing over. With a scream of 'Oh fuck" I felt her cum and it set me off as well. I growled as my balls emptied inside her.

Slowly we moved back to shallower water and I set her down. She reached down and fixed her bikini and I slipped my now spent cock back into my shorts. When Erica saw that we were done she came out to join us.

We spent a major portion of the afternoon splashing around. All three ladies decided at one point that I had to be dunked and I tried to fight them off. It didn't work out as I had planned.

Boobs came at me from every direction as all three smashed themselves into me trying to get me under. My cock stiffened instantly. I made Erica fly by picking her up by her hips and shoving, and Ashley quickly followed. Charlene turned as I grabbed for her and she somehow got hold of me instead. Her chest pressed against my face and I felt her puffy nipple slide into my mouth. She managed to dunk me and I felt her hand slide into my shorts and wrap around my cock. I decided it was time to change the game in my favor. Clamping hard I teased her nipple with my tongue and then bit gently. Coming up out of the water I grabbed her to throw her as well. One hand on her hip, the other between her legs I slowly slipped my fingers into her pussy and wiggled a little. Her eyes went wide and she gasped, and a second later a smile spread across her face. Pushing my thumb against her clit I watched her expression turn to one of pure desire then I picked her up and threw her. She spread her legs as she landed and I watched as her tight little pussy spread wide in front of me. It was almost as pretty as Ashley's.

Everything had happened so quickly that Ashley and Erica were still struggling to stand back up and wipe the water from their eyes by the time Charlene hit the water.

Later I was lying on my towel letting the sun warm my face when a shadow fell across me. Without opening my eyes I knew it was Charlene. The girls were still laughing down in the water. She sat down on the towel next to me then lay down on her back.

"Did you like the view and the feel?" she asked.

"It was amazing," I replied. "As I have already told you, you are a very beautiful woman. Now I can say all of you, inside and out, is beautiful."

"I'd be willing to be your toy, you know," she said softly so that her words didn't carry down to the water.

"Char, I love you dearly. And I would jump at the chance had things been different. But I truly love Ashley," I whispered back.

"Chris used to beg to fuck me in the ass. I finally broke down and let him. Honestly it was a huge disappointment. He got off but with him being so small, he couldn't give me enough to really do anything," she said.

"And why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"Because, I've seen what you've got under the hood. I grabbed you in the water on purpose to find out what you felt like. I know I'd enjoy it with you," She whispered.

"How long has it been since you've had sex?" I asked.

"Almost two years," she replied. "Since he started fucking your ex. He was always too tired for me."

"Then we need to get you laid. You can't keep asking things like this of me. It's eventually going to put a strain on our relationship," I replied quietly. "I think the reason you're latching onto me is because I understand what you're going through. It happened to me too. We've always been close so you know you can trust me, but imagine we did it and Ashley found out. It would destroy her relationship with me; and hers with you. With Chris gone, she'd have no one. Would you really be willing to do that to her just for a cock?"

"It's a really nice cock, Richard," she said.

"Thank you, but answer the question," I replied.

"Of course not. It's just that being around you like this and all these urges consuming me, I lose sight of things. Desire takes hold and I want to give in. And that is a really nice cock. I'm actually jealous of my daughter," she replied.

"What about Rob?" I suggested. "He was checking you out on the boat this morning."

"I suppose. I'll have to find out if he's married. He is a decent looking man. I hope he's hung half as well as you though," she replied.

"I tell you what. If anything changes I will be at your door the next instant with my cock in my hand begging to fuck that beautiful ass of yours, and of course, every other hole I can fit it in. I felt how tight you are and can tell that I would hurt you as I spread you open. And we would enjoy it. But until such things happen, you give it a rest so I can focus on Ashley. Deal?" I asked. "And you're not allowed to force the issue with her. No sabotaging our relationship. Understood?"

Charlene let out a huge sigh but agreed.

"I'm going to hold you to that even if I have someone else in my life. That is a really nice cock Richard," she said.

All I could do was sigh as well.

"How did I end up runner up to my daughter with you? I've known you since high school when I tutored you." She asked.

"We made choices growing up and we respected them. The people we chose didn't respect them. By the time everything blew up I had already fallen in love with Ashley. Be proud that the little woman you gave birth to is woman enough for the man you want," I replied. "You raised a real woman."

"Am I allowed to be a little jealous as well?" she asked.

"Of course," I laughed. "Just remember, I still love you like I did before all this happened. I am here for you."

"I wish you were here inside me," she said and lay down on her towel.

"Maybe one day I will be, and I will happily taste that beautiful pussy of yours," I replied. "Now, I've made you the best promise I can, please accept it and let the matter drop until that moment arrives. I love your daughter."

Mixed signals much, Richard?" she asked.

"I'm just as hurt and confused as you. We have a very long history, Char. Loving you the way I do could have easily changed to what you want," I replied.

She reached over and put her wet fingers to my lips. As they slid into my mouth I realized they had just been in her pussy. My cock getting hard told her exactly what I thought of the taste.

"You'll need to define those lines a lot better before I give up," she replied.

"You're not going to make this easy for me, are you?" I asked in a whisper after I had sucked her fingers clean.

"No, I'm not. I'm going to make it as hard as possible," she whispered back. "Then hopefully you'll fuck me with it."

"We're getting you that vibrator tomorrow. Early tomorrow," I said softly and rolled onto my stomach.

I watched as Charlene just giggled beside me. Her nipples danced as she did and I had to turn my head.

Rob showed up just after 4:00 with a guest. We had seen him coming and the ladies had hurriedly dressed. As he docked he introduced his nephew Henele. We all smiled at the waiter we had been served by twice now.

"He helps out now and again when he has a day off," Rob explained once he found out that we had already met. "Does the extra runs and a few guided trips."

"Know your way around this island?" I asked.

"Yes sir," he replied.

"My name is Richard. Save the sir for when we're at the hotel and only if necessary. Out here we're all just friends," I replied.

"Yes Richard," he said with a smile. "I've been here a few times."

"Good. Let me know when you have some free time. I think I'm going to want to be coming back here to look around some more. All these three wanted to do was work on their tans," I said.

I got an elbow in the ribs from Ashley but everyone smiled.

"Well they did a wonderful job on their tans," he said looking directly as Erica.

She blushed but didn't turn away.

We loaded our gear and all hopped on board. The ride back was going to be over an hour so Ashley and I found a spot out of the wind and curled up. From where we lay we watched as Charlene chatted Rob up and made subtle advances.

"This is almost obscene," Ashley said at one point. "Why doesn't she just get on her knees and suck his cock here and now?"

"Be nice, princess, she's been out of the game for a long time. She'll find her stride and then you'll have your pick of new daddies," I replied in a light and fluffy tone.

"The only daddy I want is you. Shall we try that tonight? I'll be your little girl and you can punish me for being bad?" she asked in a tone mimicking mine.

"Call me daddy while I'm fucking you and you're getting a real spanking," I replied.

"That would be fun," she purred.

"I give up. I can't win with any of you. Wake me up when we get there," I said and closed my eyes.

"You win when we let you my love. That's the way these things work," she replied.

Erica and Henele talked the whole ride back. We watched as they laughed, and saw Erica's pretend bashfulness, and more than a few tentative touches from each of them.

"She'll fuck him before we leave," I said.

"Who? Erica or my mom?" Ashley asked.

"Both," I replied. "Your mom needs to get laid and Erica has been eyeing my goods. She's curious. After what we did today in front of them, she's not going to hold back now."

"Erica's not a virgin. I walked in on her and a boy from school a while back," she said.

"You mean. . ." I began but got cut off.

"Yes. She lost her virginity before me," she said. "I was waiting for you."

"Was it worth the wait?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yes," she replied.

"Fuck, I love you," I whispered.

When we got back to the island and made our way up to Rob's shop the girls waited outside talking with Henele. I went inside with Rob to settle up the bill.

"You paid in advance. There's nothing owing," Rob said.

"I wanted to make sure you knew I appreciated what you did today. Also have a favor to ask," I replied sliding him a fifty.

"Thank you. Very generous. Henele told me about you, said it was his biggest tip ever. Now what is this favor?" he asked.

"Henele. When is he working for you? I'd like to go back to the island with a guide this time. We found our way ok but I'm sure it would be much easier with him," I said.

"He has two days off from the hotel early next week. He'll be here then. I have him scheduled for runs but if you want him, I'll move things around. Which day?" he asked.

"Both. I want it to be an overnight. Two hours of travel means we lose time. I'd like to see it all," I replied.

"A little more expensive to keep him and a boat out all night. You sure about this? Those ladies don't look like the camping type. Think they're up for it?" he asked.

"That brings me to a second request," I replied. "Charlene won't be with us for those two days. Was thinking you might be interested in company while you were out."

"Saw that did you?" he said. "She is really a fine looking woman. I'm sure I can find room on the boat for her if she's willing," he said with a smirk.

"Here's my number. Talk it over with him and let me know. I'll come in and settle up before we leave if it's a go," I said handing him my card.

When we got back to the hotel the ladies all went off to have showers. I joined Ashley and ours ended up taking a lot longer than both Charlene's and Erica's did combined. The smiles on our faces told them both what had gone on but they didn't really need the confirmation.

At supper I brought up the plan for the return trip to the island and surprisingly, everyone agreed that it would be a great idea. Charlene's smile at me told me she knew what I was up to with her and Rob but it also said she was thankful. They had talked on the boat and he was indeed single. Married to the ocean he had said. Married or not she was sure he still liked some good old fashioned fucking.

We had a young woman as our waitress but the attention was the same. She was there before we needed her and everything was perfect. Charlene complained about the drinks again and I made sure to leave another generous tip. Having Charlene in good spirits and getting her away from the booze was well worth it. The bill this time was a question though. It seemed smaller than the previous two times. When I went over to ask about it the manager came over to answer my questions.

"No Sir. This is correct. We are watering down the drinks for your lady and as such we only charge every second drink," he informed me.

"Very generous of you, and thank you for the explanation. I was afraid someone was forgetting to add everything up correctly," I replied. "I didn't want to see anyone in trouble for making a mistake."

"We went back and adjusted the last two bills and that is reflected on this one. The next will be absolutely correct for you," he said.

"I thank you again," I said. "I'll make sure friends and family hear about your service."

"Then you keep me employed and that is all the thanks I need," he replied with a smile.

Back in our room I had just gotten Ashley's shirt off and was sucking hard at her nipple when the door between rooms opened and Erica walked in.

"Crap! Sorry!" she said and backed out.

A knock on the newly closed door told us we had a visitor and I just looked at Ashley.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Who is it?" Ashley called out.

The door opened and Erica walked back in.

"Hysterical," she said. "I need some help."

Since I was closest she handed me the tube of sunburn cream and whipped off her top. She had nothing on underneath and her huge breasts just sat there staring at me inches from my face. I froze.

"Umm sweetheart, where exactly?" I asked in a panic.

"I can reach my own tits, Richard. My back please," she said lifting one breast to suck on her own nipple before letting it fall and bounce back into place.

She laughed at my look of shock then lay down on the bed beside her sister and waited for me to apply the cream. A naked Charlene sauntered in and seeing what was going on, joined her daughters on my bed.

"Seriously?" I asked Ashley again.

She just laughed at me and motioned me to get it over with. She wanted to get back to what we had been doing.

I was rock hard and figured a little teasing was in order for the intrusion. I climbed on top of Charlene and made sure she could feel my hard cock against her ass through my pants as I worked the cream into her back. She moaned as I pressed between her cheeks but she didn't move. For Erica I sat off to the side to take care of her. She and Ashley had started talking again about the jewelry they wanted to have made and she was getting animated. She kept bouncing around trying to talk and explain things with her hands. I had to stop a number of times as her wiggling smacked her breasts against my hands on more than one occasion. When I started sliding her shorts off she froze and looked at me.

"You're burned all over, my queen. You want me to take care of this or are you going to do it yourself?" I asked playfully.

"You just want to grab my ass," she replied with an evil grin.

Instead of answering I reached down and actually grabbed it. She wiggled as I did and my fingers accidentally slipped into her shorts and along her pussy. When I hit her clit she bit her bottom lip and winked at me. Winking back I rubbed it hard for a second then pulled my hand away.

"Hey!" she cried playfully.

"Ok. You're both done. Beat it," I said.

The ladies just looked at me.

"In case you hadn't noticed we were in the middle of something," I said and pointed at my hard cock barely covered by my linen pants.

"Any one of us could take care of that for you, Richard," Charlene said.

The look on my face made them all giggle.

"What? Seriously? What?" I stammered. "Out!"

Laughing Charlene and Erica got up and to go back to their room. Both made a point of coming over to kiss my cheek before their exit.

"I'm going to get you back for that," Erica promised in a soft whisper. "You started something and I'm going to make sure it gets finished."

Ashley had gone off to the bathroom and I went from having three topless women in front of me to none. I sat down on the bed and wondered what I had done wrong in a previous life to deserve this.

When Ashley came out of the bathroom she was dressed the same as my first day out of the hospital so long ago. Short plaid skirt hiked up way too far and tiny white gstring in full view, see through white blouse unbuttoned but tied mid chest, this time without a bra, and long knee high socks completed the schoolgirl look. She had even done her hair in pig tails.

"I've been a bad girl," she said in a voice that told me she was playing a daughter role.

"I took your car even after you told me not to," She purred. "There was kind of an accident."

She had gone to all the trouble of setting this up and I didn't want to disappoint her so I played along.

"Really? What happened, pumpkin?" I said.

"Well, I stopped for ice cream and there was a stud there staring at me. He was so hot that I couldn't stop myself. He came over and pinned me down on the hood of your car and I spilled my ice cream cone all over my chest," she said.

"My 94 Mustang GT," I said pretending to be mad.

"Uh huh," she said with a pout. "It was so hot I thought my ass was going to burn. But he was so sexy that I didn't want to stop. He licked it all off my tits then made me finish off by licking his fingers and watching as he made me suck the last from the cone."

"Back to my car, what happened?" I said.

"Well, he ripped off my panties and undid his pants. He pulled me off the car and pushed me down to my knees, then he shoved his cock into my mouth. It wasn't as big as yours, daddy, but it was a nice one too," she said.

And there it was, the word I told her would get her ass smacked.

"He made me suck him for a long time with his hands in my hair and then he pinned me back on the hood and shoved it in me," she pouted. "It was so good that we didn't notice until afterwards that his belt buckle had been scratching the hood the whole time."

"So you took my car after I said not to; you went out and fucked some random guy; and you scratched the hood of my car," I said. "Anything else before I punish you?"

She nodded slowly and I stood up waiting for her to continue. Shyly she stared at the floor then looked up at me.

"I came all over the hood as well daddy. I'm sorry," she whispered. "I was so wet afterwards that I soaked the seat on my way home too."

She stood there looking at the floor with her hands clasped behind her back. Her tits, barely held in place as she played the part, were swinging dangerously close to falling out as she swayed side to side.

"Well sweetheart, it's going to cost you this time. You were warned and now you are going to be punished," I said. "Get over here."

She walked over slowly and I forced her to her knees in front of me. Pulling my hard cock out, I pushed her face towards it.

"Daddy!" she cried. "We can't! This is so naughty!"

"Show me how you sucked him off," I growled.

1...456789