The Island Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The caves," I replied, "and for now that's all you're getting out of me."

"Tease," she said.

Back at the hotel we were greeted with a sleeping Erica and Henele. When Ashley went to try the handle of the door connecting our rooms she found it locked from the other side.

I walked over to the bed and pulled the sheet up over them but not before noticing that Erica's normally pink, little pussy was a deeper shade. Her breasts had been treated roughly judging from the bite marks and hickeys.

"Enjoying the view?" she whispered as the sheet went up to her neck.

"Don't you ever sleep?" I whispered back kissing her forehead.

She just giggled and rolled over to Henele.

The next day was our departure from Hawaii. Rob and Henele had driven us to the airport and were standing there saying their good-byes to Charlene and Erica. Promises that it wouldn't be long before we came back, and a few more hugs for Ashley and I, and we were off to go find our flight.

As we sat there waiting for the plane to take off the stewardess got on the intercom and reminded us to turn off our cell phones, as well as the typical speech. Reaching in to my pocket I pulled mine out and was about to turn it off when a message came in. Ashley gasped and looked up at me. I could only scowl and shake my head. The message was from my ex.

'Better lawyer up, bitch. I'm going to fuck you real good one last time.'

1...456789