All Comments on 'The It Girl Ch. 06'

by LingerieRobot

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
Good

it was alright, but her step-mother did tell her not to over think what they had just done, and you have to wonder what would happen if her dad did find out, or if her step-sister found out, but still a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Ive enjoyed the previous chsptsrs very much, not so much yhis one. The mothrr-step daughter sex kind of ruoned the confluctual dynamic for me, but I'm eager to see where you go next.

CliterateDommePackingCliterateDommePackingalmost 8 years ago
Major stumble!

The chapter really needs editing. The flow was awkward. Reads more like an early draft - was not as well written as the previous chapters. Frankly, I didn't like this turn of events. I realize you're trying to emphasize the mysterious nature of the spell that was put on her but this incest was too stark. It didn't fit with the relationship you created for these characters in the previous chapters. It was too contradictory and way too incongruent for your protagonist and her stepmother. I'm no prude, a good incest story is fine by me but this one just wasn't very good. You can do much better because you've given us 5 excellent chapters. This part was an epic failure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Leah or Leigha.

A slightly frustrating error.

Otherwise rather good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLingerieRobot@LingerieRobot
The goal in my work (at least at this moment) is to envision some kind of utopian sexual space that could still possibly exist. And I want to make stories people can masturbate to, obviously. Hopefully I succeed at one of the two of those things! Latest update: My 50th stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES