The It Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie, with her head still buried in Charlotte's cleavage, slipped her fingers under the hem of her stepmother's skirts -- one of those unflattering knee-length red items that had always repulsed her more. Now, with everything in her mind upside-down, the only problem was that they were standing between her and the moist fur of Charlotte's pussy. Gasping breathily, Charlotte pushed the skirt down herself. She was a natural blonde, her pale pussy hair almost glowing in the noontime light streaming through the window. Charlotte grabbed her stepdaughter by the wrist and guided her hand to her plump pink opening.

Her cunt had once welcomed Cassie's father. Now Cassie was slipping her fingers inside it, lightly exploring it as she did with every lover. It was a strange thing to think, and by all rights she should have been repulsed by it. But the taboo nature of the act just turned her on more. She was sick, she was a deviant, and maybe she deserved everything she got. But she was definitely going to do every depraved thing she could think of to this suddenly irresistibly sexy older woman. Fuck the consequences.

With a wrestler's burst, Cassie turned Charlotte around and shoved her down to the bed. Charlotte seemed to be even more turned on by the sudden show of force, thrusting up against her. Cassie dug her head into Charlotte's breasts again and continued licking, sucking and gently biting. At the same time she thrust a second finger into her stepmother and began sawing her hands in and out. A moment later she added a third. Charlotte's slit spread more easily than the young pussy Cassie was used to. Hell, she could fit her whole hand in here. Well, that was an idea for later.

Charlotte mewled as she writhed against Cassie's touch. God, she was already close. Looking down at her, Charlotte had once again transformed, this time from beauty queen to pneumatic blonde playmate. Or maybe she had simply never stopped being an incredibly sexy woman. Cassie thrust into her stepmother, plumbing her depth, putting all of her grief and rage and lust into the forceful pumping of her wrists. And Charlotte broke under the assault.

Her breathing grew faster and heavier, as if her lungs were about to go out. With whatever bit of rational thinking she had left, Charlotte grabbed a pillow fallen by the side of the bed and covered her mouth with it. Then she screamed out her orgasm, loud and sweet. Even muffled, Cassie could hear the passion and abandon in that scream.

She kept thrusting her fingers inside Charlotte, driving the older woman to a second, smaller orgasm. After that, Charlotte ripped the pillow off her face. There was a moment where Cassie feared seeing the pinched, tired face she always associated with her stepmother, but it was still the lusty cougar she had known for only the past several minutes.

The frenzy had not abated in Cassie. The only thing that could relieve it, she knew, was her own release. So, after sliding off her damp bottoms, she surged forward and planted herself on Charlotte's face. There was a moment of hesitation, and she worried that she had spoiled everything. But then she felt Charlotte's sweet tongue licking the length of her pussy and breathed a happy sigh.

Charlotte closed her eyes and dove into her stepdaughter's sex. Her tongue was agile and soft, more skillful than Cassie would have thought. But right now she wasn't thinking much of anything, except about how good she felt. She ripped off her bra and left it by the side of the bed, exposing her hard nipples to the open air. Charlotte licked up and down her slit, and then surprised her by adjusting her head back and tonguing the opening to Cassie's ass. It was a shocking but pleasant sensation, like plunging into cool water.

But it left Cassie perched precariously on Charlotte's chin and she slipped back, sprawling across her stepmother's plush body. Laughing, she rolled over and found her face nestled in the wet valley of Charlotte's pussy once again. So Cassie embraced the spirit of her favourite number and began lapping up her stepmother's sweet girlcum as Charlotte continued to eat her out.

The whole situation, including its strangeness, had been incredibly stimulating for Cassie and she was very quickly approaching her limit. Charlotte's tongue flicked inside her with all its muscular power, curving in just the right way. That weird liquid pleasure that had been welling up in Cassie's pelvis overran the banks and a violent orgasm ripped through her. She moaned out her pleasure into Charlotte's pussy and, with a flick of her tongue, made her stepmother moan again. They muffled their cries with each others' skin.

Cassie didn't ever want that orgasm to end. It was so long and hot and sweet, and it seemed to go on forever in a kind of spiral. She couldn't imagine the world after it was over. But it did fade away, taking with it her anger and sadness, at least for the moment.

It was a hot day, but her body felt like it was slowly being submerged in cold water. Her eyes opened up again, and for the first time, a stone-cold sober Cassie realized what she had done. She had slept with Charlotte, the middle-aged killjoy that had ruined her life for years. Moreover, she had slept with her stepmother. Her father's wife! Was this illegal? It was definitely immoral.

She had no idea what to say. Charlotte didn't seem to be nearly as horrified by what they had just done. She brought Cassie down to her and embraced her, kissing her stepdaughter on the forehead. "Do you feel better now, sweetheart?"

"I... I don't know what came over me," said Cassie.

"It's okay," said Charlotte. She had gotten up, and was putting her clothes back on. "Grief makes people do funny things. And you weren't the worst I've ever had." She giggled to herself.

Cassie slumped down into her bed, dumbfounded. She noted with displeasure that she was lying in the wet spot. The wet spot created by her stepmother. When Cassie fucked her. Jesus Christ.

Charlotte, now fully clothed, gingerly pulled a blanket up over Cassie's naked body. "Sorry I can't stay and cuddle, but I've got some errands to run. Say, you won't say anything to your father, will you?"

Cassie mutely shook her head. What could she say to anyone?

Her stepmother kissed the back of her neck. "See you real soon, honey. And try not to overthink it."

Thinking at all was seeming near-impossible. Cassie listened to Charlotte's retreating footsteps, and buried her head into the pillow that her stepmother had shortly used to muffle her screams of ecstasy. She just couldn't process what had happened. So her mind took the only possible solution, and shut down into a deep sleep.

Cassie woke up late in the day. The sun was hanging low outside her window. A grumpy Cassie checked the time on her phone. Shit, she had wasted the whole day. Why was she naked? And wet? That thing with Charlotte had just been a really weird dream, right? Then why was there a violet D-cup bra lying on her floor?

Shit. It was real.

There was a knock at her bedroom door. "Cassie?" It was her dad. Cassie pulled the sheets up over her head. "Are you awake now?"

"Yeah," she said, her voice hoarse.

"Dinner's ready. Got the barbeque going, and cooked up some burgers. You want to meet us outside in five?"

She didn't feel very hungry, but Cassie didn't want to let on that anything was wrong. "Sure. See you downstairs." Her father went downstairs, and Cassie poked her head out from under the covers. She had to maintain some sense of normality. Couldn't let anyone know what had just happened. Maybe if she directed her thoughts away from it, she herself would forget what had happened.

Cassie put on fresh clothes and adjusted her hair in the mirror. She didn't think she looked just-fucked. The sweat could be dismissed as just another hot summer day. It would be an easier idea for Dad and Mindy to accept than what had actually happened.

But when she went out onto the back porch, her mind started spinning. It was like so many other summer nights: the smoky scent of slightly-overdone barbeque, the scent of fresh-cut grass, and the electric hum of gnats flying in a gyre. But when she looked at her father, she saw a good man she had incestuously cuckolded. When she looked at Mindy, her usual bratty smile seemed demonic. And when she looked at Charlotte, she could only see her pale flesh underneath her, looking alluring in a disgusting way.

"Can you get the condiments, Cassie?" her dad said.

"I... I should go back upstairs." Cassie barely got the words out. "I'm not feeling well."

Her father pressed his hand to her forehead, checking her temperature. "Sweetheart, this is a tough day for both of us, but you need to eat."

"I... I can't." And Cassie turned away and ran back upstairs. She just couldn't face this family, the institution which she had defiled.

"Freak," she heard Mindy say.

Upstairs, she burrowed into her bed again and tried to ignore its wetness. She thought about what her dad had said. The funny thing was, the thing with Charlotte had completely overshadowed the memories of her real mother. Maybe that was one benefit. Now if only she would be able to look at her stepmother again.

Searching for any kind of distraction, she turned to Leigha's letter again. But reading about Leigha's age-appropriate, non-incestuous hook-ups just made her feel sicker. And then Cassie's eyes fell on the postscript, the goofy one about magic that she had dismissed as more of Leigha's woo-woo nonsense. But now it was oddly comforting.

After all, hadn't what had come over her felt like some kind of spell? In her right mind, she never would have slept with a woman that she hated like Charlotte. And in her right mind, if she had one, Charlotte never would have cheated on her husband with said husband's daughter, especially considering that she had previously been perfectly straight. Magic was a more acceptable answer than madness.

This was how Cassie calmed her mind and made herself feel not responsible for what had happened. She no longer wanted to puke. But if she believed in the ridiculous notion that there was actually some kind of love magic operating on her, it raised the question: was this a blessing or a curse?

12