The IT Guy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne wanted to kiss her and silently chuckled thinking of the multiple reasons and looked down at John's crotch. "Apparently you do like to watch. Perhaps Janine needs to attend to her other diners?"

"Damn, you are tough, ok, let's enjoy the evening and talk about other things, fettuccine or aglio y olio?" John asked.

************

Later that week, John called and invited Anne to dinner at his house, "I'm to trust you, going to the lion's den?" Anne asked. "I won't be fighting you off?"

"No, I just want your company, I think you made your self clear Monday. Tonight I'd like to enjoy being with the most beautiful woman I know." John replied.

"Jesus Christ you are full of shit," Anne laughed, "but I admit I'm lonely, I miss James, and actually was hoping we could get together...together as in talk."

"I'll have Ed pick you up tomorrow night and dress casually, nothing like that incredible number you wore. It is just you and me lounging around."

Ed pulled up to a huge house and holding the door said, "Enjoy your evening Anne, I'll be here to take you home later this evening, if that is what you decide, that is."

"I am sure you'll be taking me home Ed, this evening. Thanks for driving me." Anne laughed.

John opened the door and was pleased to see Anne looking stunning in a tight tube top with tiny shorts as revealing as the ones she wore at the cookout, he stifled the rush of desire he had for her and showed her in, checking out her ass as she passed. "Anne I am so happy to see you and that you were free tonight."

Anne looked around at the minimalist modern decor, "This sure doesn't look like a bachelor pad."

"It isn't exactly, I rarely bring any women here, this is my sanctuary, where I can read, listen to music and unwind."

John escorted her into his living room and mentioned that dinner would be ready soon and asked Anne if she'd like a drink.

"Are you having one?" She asked.

"No, I thought I'd wait for the wine, I know you like the Italian reds and I found a case of Asti Barbara and am anxious to try it."

Anne was amazed at John's demeanor, no more flattery, no sexual innuendoes, just a fine meal with another couple of bottles of excellent dry wine.

"Would you like a tour?" John asked, "And I don't mean the bedroom, though I will point it out as we go through the house so you know where it is."

"Sure, and I was worried about you, I was afraid I broke you or something so yes, I'd love a tour." Anne smiled. When John held out his arm towards a hallway to the right and looked at her ass as she passed, Anne laughed, "That is the John I've come to know, go ahead and check out my ass."

John showed her the wine cellar stocked with hundreds of bottles up a circular staircase to his study on the third floor. John looked and that small, tight ass in front of his face and just wanted to grab it when he heard Anne ask him if she should slow down so he could look more. John laughed, "I'm that obvious?"

"I heard you sigh and I know it is not due to the stair climbing." Anne chuckled. "But, this is my favorite room." She said seeing an octagonal room with windows on seven sides and a glass door on the eighth. She walked around looking out in all directions. "What is out there?" She asked walking to the door.

"That is where I unwind, come on, I'll show you." John lead Anne out to a broad deck with comfortable looking chairs, lounges and a hot tub in the center, set down flush with the deck.

"That must have been expensive to put there, what is under there to support the weight and to maintain?" Anne asked.

"I can see James asking that, but I didn't expect engineering questions from you, but yes, it was hard to do. There is actually a utility room designed so that it not only supports the weight, but in case of catastrophic failure, the water is directed out to the yard. Sorry, I didn't think to make it part of the tour."

"I noticed a large space between your office and the guest bedroom, I thought it was a safe room if you get under attack or something." Anne smiled at the thought of John needing a safe room. "Or, better yet, where you keep all your assault weapons."

"Oh, that is down off the wine cellar." John laughed. "Would you like to use the hot tub? I can have a bottle of wine brought up and we can just relax."

"Um, I'm afraid I have no suit, but it sounds nice, perhaps next time." Anne said resignedly.

"Sorry, I don't have a suit either, you can wrap yourself in a towel and once you are under the water the bubbles with provide modesty. Hang on," Hearing his phone, John answered it. "Lexi! How is the install going?...Really, that's great. What did the director say about that?...You guys are incredible, I need to give both of you bonuses for this...No," Grinning at Anne, "no impending promotion for James...So tomorrow? Yes, and he is going with you, I'm glad to hear it, I'd hate to think about you there unescorted. Yes...yes...I'll be there when you get in, no it is nothing. Ok, finish up and take the rest of the time to enjoy the Caribbean." Hanging up the phone, "That's incredible news, the project is ahead of schedule and the Bank director is thrilled. Your husband and Lexi are the best, I need to give them a huge bonus when they get back, if this is a success they may be travelling all over to do installs."

"No promotion? Are you and Lexi in this together plotting?" Anne said angrily.

"Relax, it was a joke on Lexi's part, I'm sure she knows my attraction to you, but I've never actually talked to her about it."

"Sorry, where is Lexi going that she needs an escort?"

"Well, that one you might not like, there's a clothing optional beach down from their hotel and Lexi wants to go and James wasn't thrilled about it, but she asked him to go with her for obvious reasons. I wouldn't worry about it." John said stroking Anne's bare shoulder. "Look, I'll leave and get the wine, get undressed and get into the water and I'll see nothing. I'm not a rapist, but if you don't trust me, or yourself we can go back downstairs."

Anne looked at the spectacular views and after John turned on the jets, the thought of being massaged by the warm water sounded so appealing. She looked at John and nodded. "I'll be ok, James is really going to a nude beach with Lexi? Fuck it."

John was shocked when she pulled the tube top over her head releasing her bouncing perky breasts, then started to get hard watching her rock her hips trying to peel off her tight shorts. Stepping out of them she spun once around saying, "Is this my magnificence you mentioned?" and stepped down into the hot water with a long sigh.

Settling with her shoulders barely exposed, she asked, "This is really nice, are you joining me?"

Walking over to the intercom, John pressed and asked for another bottle of the Asti Barbara be brought up with two glasses. Unbuttoning his shirt he walked over opposite Anne and pulled the shirt off. Watching her eyes, then he undid the belt, unzipped his pants and as he stepped out he was thrilled to see Anne was staring at the tent in his boxers. He slowly pushed them down and heard Anne gasp as the restricted penis popped up and bounced when released by the waistband. He stepped away from the pooled shorts on the ground and walked to the edge of the tub with his cock making a slapping sound against his thighs.

Anne couldn't believe the snake writhing back and forth as John strode towards the tub. Her eyes were glued to the massive hunk of meat wondering what would happen when it got hard. She realized John was studying her face and found that her tongue was out licking her lips and she hadn't blinked since he dropped his pants. "Sorry, I shouldn't stare," Anne said, "but I...I've never...never seen a penis that big. Please get in the tub, you're making me nervous."

John slid in laughing, "I love seeing the looks on women's faces when they see that for the first time."

"I believe it, do you usually put on such a show?" Anne asked feeling her juices flowing.

"Actually no, mostly they reach into my pants and jerk their hands back, but not all. Remember the brunette you suggested, yeah her, anyhow we were in the back of the car and she took off her clothes, unzipped me, grabbed my dick and totally unfazed did wonderful things to me. Changing the subject, you are the first person I've allowed in here. I've kept this as my secret hideaway, I love looking out at all the lights in the distance, but you need to come up here for the fourth of July." Pointing over his shoulder and over in two other directions, "They have fireworks displays in those towns and they are really close."

"I'll bet that is incredible, I'm getting so relaxed in here, but how much is the wine and how much is the wonderful jets massaging me...?" Anne sighed. She watched as John stood up and waded over mesmerized by his cock parting the water like a submarine submerging, making Anne laugh.

"What's funny?" John asked.

"Just wondering if Moses was hung like that and parted the Red Sea with it." Anne laughed, "Sorry, I'm feeling tipsy."

John looked down and laughed at the image, "Here, sit forward, I'm going to rub your shoulders if you really want to be relaxed. Joseph, thank you for bringing the wine, just set it there and take the rest of the night off." John poured the wine and handed Anne a glass. Then slid behind her so she was between his legs and skillfully worked her shoulders, neck, arms and back eliciting satisfying sighs form the tiny girl under his huge hands. He kept resisting reaching around to cup those perfect mounds but every time he thought about it his cock gave a surge.

"You are really good at this." Anne said contentedly, "It feels good having three powerful appendages stroking me at once." She giggled. Then after a pause, she jerked upright, saying. "Please stop, sorry, I was getting lost, please stop, it is not that I don't trust you, I don't trust myself."

John wrapped his arms around her stomach tenderly. "Anne, if you want this why are you denying yourself? I'm just here to do what you want me to do, what you need me to do." His hand strayed up and cupped her breast, feeling her rock hard nipple for the first time giving his cock another huge surge, His tongue licked around her ear feeling her melt in his arms.

"Please no, please I cannot do this." Anne weakly pulled his hand off her breast and pushing herself up waded over to the other side sitting unabashedly on the edge. "John, I'm sorry, I feel like I've been a huge tease but I really am not going to cheat on my husband, at least cheat more than I apparently already have." Anne loudly gasped when John stood up and she saw the serpent ride out of the water and point up towards the sky. "Oh my God! There is no way in hell that would fit in my anyhow. How deep would that have to go?" She asked looking at her abdomen and then back at John's erection.

"Ok Anne, we won't do anything, but let me show you. You want to see how deep this will go? Lean back, yes, lean back on your elbows." John came over and opened Anne's legs. "Relax, I'm not going to put this in you, I'm just going let you see how long it is against your stomach."

Anne relaxed, not embarrassed that she was with another man with her legs spread wide and watched with fascination as John leaned forward and slid his snake up her stomach until she felt his balls smack against her tender, eager pussy. She saw that cue ball sized head was just an inch beneath her navel. "Oh my," she said panting as she felt John pressing the base of his cock into her clit, "That thing would shift my organs around. Ohhhh...ahhhh." She felt John slide back and thrust forward again slapping his heavy balls against her wet slit. "Ok, that's enough." Ann said after John leaned over and sucked a nipple into her mouth causing his hips to slide back and press his cock against her wet slit. She pressed her hand on his chest and finally John stood up.

"Believe it or not, all the women have been able to take it, take all of it. And they want it again and again." John said with his voice tinged with frustration feeling her juices dripping down his scrotum.

"I'm sorry, I get naked with you, open my legs, I'm just a fucking tease, I really don't mean to be, but I'm married, I'm in love with my husband and you are so fucking tempting, my pussy is screaming at me right now to let you stretch her out." Anne got up out of the hot tub, grabbed a towel and dried off. Seeing John sitting there with a sad look of her face, "Sorry but you'll have to take care of that yourself." Anne said sadly, "I really do wish I were single, or a different type of woman."

"That's fine, I set this all up to get you naked, to get you vulnerable, to get you wanting this, and...it all worked, but...anyhow I don't masturbate." John said.

"What? All men masturbate." Anne sputtered. "Why don't you?"

"I've had very good luck...good access to pussy, so I've never had to."

"Well, I'd say tonight you may want to, did you take a little blue pill or something?" Anne asked.

"No, no blue pill, no man would ever need a little blue pill with you, you naked." John said looking at the slender beauty before her. "Put your finger in your vagina and feel around, just do it, there, deeper. Ok now feel my hand."

Beet red, Anne did as he was told feeling the warm, slick velvety soft channel then felt John's large rough hand aware she was smearing her juices on the palm of his hand. "I see, I'm a lot smoother, but isn't that kind of dangerous to let that go?"

John took his hand and sniffed it. "Oh God you smell so good, can you do one thing for me before you get dressed and go?"

"Uh, sure? What do you want?" Anne asked nervously.

"Can I have one taste, one taste between your legs?"

"No! I'm not going to have to sticking your tongue up inside me." She sputtered feeling her pussy start to flow more.

"It is not cheating, I'm not fucking you, just a taste, a quick taste. I'm asking because I may never again have the opportunity and I've wanted to do this since I was putting sunscreen on you."

Anne looked at him, feeling bad she caused the painful looking erection, and shrugging her shoulders turned and walked over to a lounger, flopped down on her back with her legs splayed open. "Ok, but only your tongue, no fingers, and absolutely no anaconda."

John came over, knelt down and with his face millimeters away from that sweet tiny cunt, after taking in a couple of deep breaths he touched the tip of his tongue right above Ann's pink rosebud and flicked it slowly up, savoring the sweet taste and feeling her lips part as he wiggled it in. He reached the top and was rewarded with a hard knob that caused Anne's hips to thrust when he jabbed it with his tongue. He flicked his tongue rapidly against the clit listening to Anne groan before sliding back down and plunging his rigid tongue all the way into her. He felt Anne's hand on his head and rather than pulling his head into her, he was disappointed when she pushed him away.

"Holy crap, you are good with your tongue, but unlike you, I will need to be happy with my hand, my fingers when I get home." Anne swung her legs over the dejected looking man and walked over to get her clothes back on. "Thank you for a great evening...night and dinner, I will think about this for a long time, probably with my fingers stroking my pussy." Anne laughed, "I really wish I could take care of that, but do you think Ed is still available, not for you, but for a ride home?" Anne laughed weakly. "By the way, I really think you need to rough it tonight."

When Anne got home she ripped off her clothes and rubbed out an earth-shaking orgasm right on the living room floor, "Fuck, fuck, fuck I wish I could feel that thing pushing into me, fuck!" She panted. "I have no idea why I didn't let him have my way, James better not have fucked that cunt."

************

Sunday John called, "You don't give up, do you? I assumed you'd never want to see me again after how much in pain you looked." Anne opened.

"I deserved it, I threw my entire seduction arsenal at you and apparently you are tougher than I thought, but that's not why I'm calling. I'm replacing the entire media center since 4K is now pretty reasonable and I'd like another set of eyes and ears so, no I won't be seducing you, unless..."

"Unless what?" Anne asked "Unless I get excited in the back of you Bentley?"

"No, but actually yes. That sounds good to me, but I was thinking, unless you get off being in one of the private sound rooms they have." John chuckled.

"Ok. I'm free and bored, and I feel I used you too, I knew you were going to do whatever it takes, you are not very subtle and I let myself be manipulated. Thanks though..." Anne said quietly.

"Thanks for what? The dinner?" John asked.

"Thanks for a mind blowing orgasm when I got home, Holy Crap, you had me on the edge, you do have considerable skills." Anne said feeling flushed, "Did you break your rules and 'rough it'?"

"Actually I did, and it was pretty quick with the image of you on the lounge with your legs spread wide and the taste of you still on my lips. I hope you were thinking of me when you took care of yourself." John said quietly.

"Yes, you know I did, you know exactly what I was thinking of, and I hope I have time to change my shorts before you get here." Anne laughed hearing John groan in the earpiece.

John and Anne went to various stores looking at high end 4K TVs and exotic sound systems. They talked about the people they saw at the malls, and enjoyed each other's tame banter.

When they passed a jewelry store, John grabbed Anne's hand and pulled her in. "Look at this, this would look great on your wrist." Pointing to a bracelet with a deep green jade set in a gold band and a solid gold chain. Looking at the salesgirl, "Can we see this?"

"No! You are not buying me a bracelet, I am not your girlfriend." Anne protested.

Winking at the salesgirl, "Honey, you always put up a fight, at least try it on." Turning back to the confused girl, "Even the other night when we were naked in the hot tub she protests she is not my girlfriend," Shrugging, "what's a guy to do?"

Anne's jaw dropped hearing this, and sputtered, "We, I was not, oh crap, you always have to embarrass me. Fine. I'll try it on, but you are not buying it for me." she said holding out her wrist.

Both the salesgirl and John were amazed how good it looked against her creamy white skin. "We'll take it." John said.

"What? I told you you are not buying me jewelry, plus," looking at the price tag, "$5,500? Really?"

"I'm not buying it for you, I'm buying it for me, and I'll let you wear it." John grinned and winking at the salesgirl, "But with one condition."

"Let me guess, I sleep with you." Anne said dryly.

"No, you can have it until you convince me to fuck you, but when I finally relent and you impale yourself on my cock, you have to take it off and hand it to me." John laughed watching the girl look quickly at Anne.

Anne blushed and speechless looked at the shiny bauble, "I wish you were able to control what you say, but I will borrow it from you and when you finally give up, let me know and I'll take it off...get that look off your face, I'll take the bracelet off and hand it to you. I just had another thought, this would make James wonder, yes, I'll accept your offer." Anne said with and evil grin.

Clapping, the grinning salesgirl asked if she wanted it in the case and Anne told her she was wearing it and not taking it off, until...

"Ok, one more stop, and you say yes now or I'll leave you here and you can grab a taxi, Oh wait, you didn't bring a wallet. Perhaps you can get a ride from someone with those assets of yours." John grinned.

"Tempting, I wonder what the going rate is for a ride, 10 miles for a blowjob, 30 for a fuck and 100 for anal? Let me think." Anne said with her finger on her cheek. "What's a girl to do? Ok, I'll say yes, where to?"