The IT Guy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John led her to a women's fashion store, "Here, I plan on taking you the San Giorgios again and you really cannot wear the same dress, pretty sure Janine would notice." He turned her over to this efficient salesgirl who measured and turned Anne around studying her, then went from rack to rack pulling off dresses.

John sat and gave approval or thumbs down when Anne came out of the dressing room with different outfits, finally the salesgirl snapped her fingers, "I totally forgot! We just got a shipment in from Paris, I'll be right back."

She came out with a short red dress in a plastic cover and slipping it off, she handed it to Anne, "This is gorgeous, but you won't be able to wear anything under it."

Anne came out in the tight red dress and when she turned John was able to see the nude panels running up the side and then her fully exposed back. "That's it, we'll take it." John burst out.

"Wait a minutes, I feel naked in this, I am naked in this. I cannot wear this out." Anne protested.

"Oh, you definitely can and will, remember you said yes and you are too modest, you will be the main attraction when we go out again." John said with a huge grin.

************

Tuesday evening Anne answered the door and was surprised to see John there. "What's wrong, are you ok?"

"I'm sorry to come over here unannounced, but I just had to see you, even for a little while. Are you busy?" John asked noting the bracelet on Anne's wrist.

"I'm grading papers, you have no idea...sad, anyhow, come on in. Can I get you something to drink?" Anne said stepping aside to let him in. Anne watched as John took in the pictures of James and Anne in various places at various times then around the modest house.

"I brought wine," John said holding up a bottle, "Just one since I know how you get with two, I feared you would take my virtue the other night." John chuckled.

"Have a seat anywhere, I'll get the glasses." Anne said pointing to the living room.

When she came back with the glasses and the opener she sat on the couch next to John, "Tell me something. You were joking, but why is it when a woman sleeps with a man, she has 'lost her virtue' but when a man sleeps with a woman, he scores?"

"I don't know, perhaps it goes back to Victorian times." John replied.

"Ok, and if - this is purely hypothetical, if I sleep with you, what does that make James, what term do they use for the husband?" Anne asked.

"They'd call him a cuckold." John said, "I see your point, I cannot think of the equivalent term for the woman when the man cheats or her. Hang on, let's ask Siri." John pulled his phone out, spoke to it and laughed hearing the answer. "Holy crap, there actually is a word, but I've never heard it before. Cuckquean."

"My point exactly, if James sleeps with Lexi, or has already slept with her, I'm expected to shrug it off with the philosophy 'Guys will be Guys,' and will most likely get hearty slaps on the back for you guys, but if I sleep with you, or anyone else outside of my marriage I'm a ruined woman, I've lost my virtue and I've made James into a cuckold. I don't think I like that." Anne said reaching for her glass.

"It is strange, I can see why you'd be pissed about that. It is more like women are owned by the men and the men are generous when they are true. I guess men have always made the rules. Let's change the subject, show me some of these papers you're grading."

Anne showed him some of the good papers and a few that showed an amazing lack of preparatory work. Throwing the papers down, she turned to John, "My back aches all over from sitting here, can I trust you to rub my back without getting grabby?"

"Absolutely, you know I'd do almost anything not to get that bracelet back, here," indicating the couch, "or on your bed? Your call."

"Ugh, I hate to say this, but there's a lot more room on the bed, God! Who would have thought I'd invite you into my bedroom, I must be nuts." Anne groaned and led him down the hall. "How do you want me?" She said lying down on her stomach.

"Actually, take off your top." When she gave him a sharp look, he continued. "I've seen you naked, if you want a great massage rather than a good massage, naked is the only way to go." John insisted.

"I need my head examined," Anne moaned, "I have only myself to blame whatever happens." She stood and stripped naked and flopped down on her stomach with her arms by her side. She felt John climb up and straddle her ass and start working her muscles. He seemed to know where every knot was and worked deeply to loosen them up.

John worked her muscles on her back, ass and legs for half an hour never once letting his hands stray and soon Anne was lost in a deep state of relaxation. He loved her pink asshole and her puffy shaved vulva, but resisted opening her up, but focused on the feel of her silky smooth skin. When he finished with her toes he reached up and slapped Anne on the ass, "Ok turn over." When Anne looked doubtful, he said, "I can skip the front, but it would be half a massage, you make the call."

"Ok, you've been a perfect gentleman so far, has anyone ever said that to you before? Anyhow, I don't want the massage to end..." Anne said as she rolled over onto her back.

John reached out and softly stroked her silky smooth thighs. I like that you shaved your legs, so smooth." John said softly. "Anyhow, let's get you back to your deep state."

This time John started with the feet and worked up her legs to her thighs and as he worked the muscles on the insides of her thighs, Anne opened her legs for better access. His one regret was that Anne now trusted him completely and as much as he wanted to brush his finger across her slit and feel the moist heat emanating, he worked around the achingly desirable area. He worked her hips and abdomen muscles and when he got to her breasts, he whispered, "You look so peaceful, but do you want me to do your pecs, your breasts?"

"Yes, everything feels so good, don't stop." Anne sighed.

John worked the muscles under her mammaries and around the sides and down between, then placing his hands on her breasts started kneading and squeezing the firm fleshy mounds. He intentionally avoided rubbing her nipples with his finger tips, but was very aware of the hard tips pressing into his palms and felt her writhe when he pushed down on them, he moved his hands all over her chest but kept contact with the palms against the aroused nipples. He felt her humping against his crotch as he was straddling her hips. "I have to stop and do your shoulders and arms." He reluctantly said eliciting a groan from Anne. When he was done he swung his leg off her and stood up. "There, do you feel better?"

"God, I feel great. Thank you very much, you have no idea how I needed that, but I've gained respect for you." Anne said softly getting off the bed to get dressed.

"Why? Because I give great massages?"

"No, you knew that I was close to giving you the bracelet back and yet you stopped." Dropping her clothes she came over to John and pulled his lips down to hers and kissed him hard and didn't push his hand off her breast when he grabbed it. After a minute of their tongues probing each other's mouths and John playing with her breast and nipple, she pulled back. "Thanks for being a gentleman, and sorry to bring that up." She said pushing her stomach against his erection.

"I do need to get back to grading papers since the little bastards are expecting the good news tomorrow. You can stay and watch something on TV if you like, I won't be great company, but..." Anne said softly to him. She turned and put her clothes on.

When they got back to the living room John started laughing.

"What's funny?" Anne asked with a smile.

"You said I can watch something, but I actually brought something over for you, us to watch. You asked how my cock would ever fit into you." He reached in to the coat he had thrown across the chair and pulled out a DVD called Big Dick, Small Girls. "I know roses are a bit more romantic, but this porn movie has guys with dicks my size and tiny girls, girls your size. After what you told me I'm now embarrassed to show you this, but you'll see, it does work, you will not only adapt, you'll revel in the feeling." Seeing the look on her face he dropped the DVD on the counter and said, "Perhaps you'd like to see it on your own."

Anne came over to him and put her arms around him, "Even when you are a lecherous sleaze you still have charm." She said as she kissed him again letting his hands roam. Breaking it off, "But I really do need to get to the papers, and I'm afraid you're going to have to rough it again." She said.

"No biggie, like you suggested the other night, I'll let Ed take care of it, I pay him enough." John smiled and let himself out.

Anne looked at the papers on the coffee table, but spun back to the bedroom tossing her clothes off and dove on the bed naked and already stroking her wet twat furiously.

************

James looked at Anne lovingly, "You pretty much cheated," he said, "but I'm not mad."

Anne punched James in the arm. "Mad? Really, you show you are pissed by getting rock hard and pounding my pussy? I thought we fucked like bunnies when you got back from the Bahamas, but, wow! The last two days with me telling you about my time at home..."

"No, I'm not mad, I'm impressed you had the power to stop yourself, it sounds like he took you to the edge time and again. Do you regret not fucking him?" James quietly asked.

Anne looked at James. "Do I regret not fucking him? No, when I look at you and I see how much you love me and when I feel how much I love you, I have no regrets. Does another part of me wish I'd let his cock slip in me at the hot tub? God, yes. I'll never know how that would feel and while it is not all that important, I'd like to know...to know if I can take it. Does that bother you?"

"No, I think it sounds honest and natural. Let's face it, no one person can be 100% for another person and we always will look at others with a certain feeling, a yearning for something more." James said.

"Like Lexi's breasts? I don't want to hear, your are great, no way...blah, blah."

"Ok, like Lexi's breasts, I do wonder what it would feel like to have my dick enveloped in those...Yeah, sorry about that." James said. "I do think had you given him a hand job it would have been alright, it is technically cheating and everyone would scream 'Harlot!' but somehow if doesn't feel right leaving a man like that."

Anne laughed, "I missed that one, anyhow how do you think I felt, I was left in the same state of arousal and I just took matters into my own hands, you didn't get a hand job from Lexi, did you?"

"No, sadly, she never offered." James said grinning. "But after we shower and get dressed, perhaps I'll tell you about the Bahamas."