The Itch Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both eventually slowed our attentions to each other’s body, as we were overcome with lethargy after our lovemaking. I got up shakily, and turned myself around, so that I lay face to face with Trish. Her arm was slightly pinned under my body, and I felt her hand lazily stroking my wet bush, clit and vaginal opening. “Hi, lover, was that good for you?” I teased.

“You fuck good,” Trish grunted out. “You fucked me real good,” she elaborated. “I want to fuck some more, later, but only with you,” she said. We nuzzled each other, lips close together, and kissed lazy kisses of each other. We slept, I guess for about a half hour, and finally roused ourselves awake.

We sat up, looking sleepily at each other. I said, “So you’re a lesbian, huh?” Trish stared at me, then giggled, saying, “Uhh, yeah. Want to make something of it?”

“What are we going to do now?” I said.

“What do you mean?” Trish asked.

“I’m a married woman. But I love you Trish, I think,” I responded.

“And you promised that you wouldn’t hurt me, Jesse. I felt something earlier, aside from the sex, I mean,” Trish reminded me.

“I know, I felt it too. God, it’s a mess. I went out looking for a zipless fuck, and all of a sudden I’m in love with you,” I said. “I know we’ll work it out, for now I just want to be with you.”

Trish smiled, and said, “Yes, we WILL work it out. But you need time. Time to think, time to understand your feelings…”

“God, I LOVE you!” I blurted out.

Trish kissed the tip of my nose. “I love you, too,” she said, and began dressing. I enjoyed watching her put on her clothes nearly as much as had enjoyed undressing her. I began dressing, too, and when we were both ready, we embraced. “Got to go, babe,” Trish said. “I’ll call you soon. If you need me before then, call me, any time, day or night, okay?”

I watched her as she walked down the steps to her car. I sat down to wait for Robert.

12