The J-Girl Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Uchiya, that is a fabulous blouse. Would you mind undoing another button or two?"

All this time I had been wearing the tight white blouse I had custom fitted to my chest. It seemed tighter than before, and I had already undone the top three buttons out of necessity.

"It's fitted, it might not look right if I open it up any more."

"Well then, best if you just take it off," Akiko replied.

"Excuse me?"

Akiko sighed impatiently. Once again, I could not resist the urge to obey Akiko's will. I unbuttoned my white blouse and wriggled out of it.

Akiko and the other girl stared at me, most likely because my bulging breasts could barely be contained, my bra looked puny under their roundness.

"Are those real?" she asked, trying to look as cool and unimpressed as possible.

I nodded.

Akiko stepped forward and actually prodded my bra with her fingertips in search of padding. I was shocked that she would touch me in such a way but chose to say nothing as she poked and rummaged around, pushing the sides and underneath. Akiko's touch made me feel vulnerable and aroused, and my large nipples hardened against the fabric of my bra. At the same time, I marveled at the boldness of the young lady. It took an effort for me not to be alarmed, but I sucked in a breath as her fingers rammed my erect nipple.

"They're totally natural," I said in a bid to end the awkward ordeal.

Akiko flashed a smile at me, and my heart fluttered for a second. I felt certain she noticed my nervous focus on her and suspected my attraction, but I derailed her suspicions.

"Are they okay?" I asked, looking down to my breasts, "or do you prefer a different type of model?" I glanced at the other candidate, who had a rack that easily would fill a B cup.

"I would say both of you have breasts with broad appeal, and it comes down to preference on size," she said with tact. "Yours are truly unusual, and if your audience can be convinced that they are natural, it could win you a more loyal fan base. With your cute face," she said, gently lifting my chin, "That's gonna be dynamite. I can't wait to put you out on the scene."

After her touching and poking, I felt hot and flushed. My breasts were practically spilling out of my heavy duty bra. The nerve of that woman, touching me like I was a head of cattle, I thought as I re-adjusted my straps.

"What size is that bra?" Akiko asked.

"90 cm, E cup," I managed, still flustered.

"You need to wear F in the future," she stated. "Did you bring something else you could change into?" Akiko asked. "Hopefully something that fits?"

I did have one bikini in my purse. Part of me was terrified of wearing it in front of a camera, but I didn't want to disappoint Akiko.

"I-I'll put it on," I said, meekly, and went behind the partition while the other girl stepped forward to pose in her bikini.

I came back in with strap lines still fading from my bra. I wanted to watch the other girl's posing technique, but I was shocked to find her down on the ground, crouching, spreading her legs, and assuming other lewd poses. Knowing that the same would be expected of me, I thought I should run. Akiko was not taking photos, however. I convinced myself to stay, reasoning that if I wimped out now, I would default.

Akiko eventually turned her attention to me, and the look on her face said I was a one in a million girl.

"Both of you look hot," she said. She addressed me and had me stand next to the other girl. "Hmm, I thought you would look hot together, but my, there is a height difference."

"Should I put on my heels?" the girl asked.

"Hmm, let's try something else."

Akiko had us pose on the ground, me on my hands and knees, and her on her elbows and belly. I realized why my hands and knees was such a good pose, as it showed off my cleavage like no other pose. Also, I can tell when a girl envies my breasts, and it was written all over the other girl's face. It was a comforting thought, and I confess that my feeling of confidence and satisfaction only grew as I heard Akiko assure the other girl that she was beautiful and worthwhile.

The audition went on from there with poses of us holding hands, sitting next to each other laughing, hugging one another from behind, and other contrived scenes. Only rarely did Akiko snap a picture.

Although I thought being close to the girl would have been arousing, I didn't think she felt any desire for me, and despite all of the touching we did, my previous arousal was gone like a distant memory – gone, that is, until Akiko had the girl kiss me on the cheek. The young aspiring model kissed me without hesitation and held it there for the camera.

It was the holding there, her warm breath on my cheek and neck, that made me feel hot. It reminded me of Michiko just a little bit, and suddenly my body was crying for more, begging to return the kiss. After two years of being single, I was lonely for love.

In the next pose, I kissed her cheek. I could feel my nipples hardening again, the pale flesh of my breasts flushing pink. Akiko asked us to kiss on the lips, and I almost did, but then the other girl looked at Akiko and gasped. I followed her gaze, and immediately saw what had shocked her.

Akiko, although she looked and sounded all woman, had a penis. She had become aroused, and her skirt was being lifted by her erection. I could see her cock and even her balls, which were massive and supported by a tiny baby blue sling.

The other girl stood apart from me. "I'm sorry," she blurted. "I can't stay here any longer." She reached for her clothes, began to dress, and lowered her voice. "What does kissing a girl have to do with auditioning, anyway?" she asked rhetorically, but that was clearly just a cover for what really set her off.

The girl hastily dressed, and Akiko didn't offer a single word of protest. I kept my mouth shut while my rival fled. I remained rooted in place, stunned over what I had seen.

We both waited for the frantic girl to dress and leave. Akiko shut the door behind her and spoke.

"Now we know that bitch wasn't ready."

At the time, I was not ready to condemn the other girl's reaction, nor was I going to disagree with Akiko, but I had to say something.

"Why did you want us to kiss?" I challenged.

"That was something I wanted to see if you were willing to do."

"She was going to," I said in the girl's defense.

Akiko rolled her eyes at me and looked away. I deserved it, after all I was ignoring the real issue.

"If I'm going to be her photographer, she can't be scared by this," Akiko said, pointing to her crotch. "That was also a test. If you can't tolerate it, there's the door."

"I'm okay with it, but, but," I stammered. I wanted to ask her if she had an operation. How many operations? How did she have a penis, but the rest of her was so womanly?

"Why didn't you tell us from the beginning?"

"Tell you? Who goes around telling people about what is between their legs?"

"Normally it is obvious."

"Normally it's private. I don't think people should go around asking for recognition of their privates and what they do with them. In fact, they can just shut up about love altogether. That's just me though." She shrugged, I struggled to take it all in. "Now that we've cleared the air, let me tell you something, sweet tits." I blinked at the coarseness she displayed. "You passed the audition. You haven't ever modeled before, that much I can tell. I don't blame you. You could make fifteen or maybe thirty man yen posing on the cover of a pulp magazine. Is three month's rent worth your private identity? You don't want to be used and then thrown away, do you?"

I shook my head.

"Now, let me tell you what I'll do for you. I'll be your manager. That's twenty percent off the top. Just twenty percent. We'll do photo shoots in different locations, Hawaii, Mexico, Tokyo--"

"California?"

"I practically grew up in California. We'll definitely shoot there. Listen, you are going to be a superstar, and we're going long term. I'm going to be devoted to your modeling career, I can promise you that. My talent is finding the very best looks and poses. You already know how to work your expressions. We are going to make some waves together."

"Make waves?" I was excited by the prospect of becoming famous.

"It takes a good photographer and a good model working together and trusting each other. That's how you make some stellar photos. If you can do it consistently, it's power. Say it with me."

"Power? How?"

"This isn't porn, but it is going to involve showing skin, okay? Why show skin? To get dicks hard. Let's face it, there's a lot of hard core porn out there and we're not offering that, but we still have to compete with it because we have the same goal: Getting paying customers by the thousands means getting millions of dicks hard and ready to spew. Getting a million dicks hard, that's some power. Am I right?"

"A lot is found on the internet for free."

"That's why I need you. You're the special ingredient, the girl next door except three or four cup sizes bigger." She spoke quickly, excited and jiggling with enthusiasm. "Besides, you should worry about the possibilities open to you, not the sorry exhibitionist hags out there. You're not competing with them, you're too good for them. Think about all those AKB48 fans who buy ten CD's or more just to vote more for their favorite?"

"Oh my, otaku," I murmured, as my heart sank like a rock. This was a bad idea after all.

"It's the same principle, but you won't be meeting them other than maybe comic conventions or something. No handshaking."

We were discussing details, and I realized I had not even glimpsed a contract. Hadn't Akiko said twenty percent? Akiko, the pretty girl with the cock. I realized I didn't care about the details. Akiko intrigued me.

"When do we start?" I asked.

"How soon can you pack?"

We discussed a few more items, and I began to get dressed, but Akiko stopped me.

"Hey, thanks for giving me a chance to work with you. What a day, I'm so happy to have met you. You're so beautiful. I'm just going to ask this once, it may sound a little forward of me, but, if by any chance you wanna do it, I'd--"

There was no mistaking it, by "do it" she meant "fuck." My stunned look put her in damage control mode faster than I could say yes please.

"What?" I asked flatly.

"Nevermind, I'm sorry."

In all my days working the booth, no one had ever been so incredibly crude, I was caught flat-footed. I wanted to drop my bags and drop my panties, but not if it meant Akiko would think me a slut from day one. She was already backtracking and I found myself going along with whatever she said at the moment.

"It's okay, just a little misunderstanding," I tried to say. "Maybe some in this industry have casual sex with models. Still, you're my boss, and in my background it would have been an inappropriate relationship," is what I meant to say, but I probably sounded much less coherent.

Akiko took a deep breath and cleared her throat.

"Yes, you are right," she said, and I had never heard her speak in such a respectful manner. "Again, I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

***

That night I started a diary. I didn't write much because I didn't have time. I left out everything about my new manager. All I wrote was that I was a decent girl, I didn't want to whore myself out to the camera lens. I hoped I didn't lose my sense of what was proper and what was callow and amoral. Yet I was about to walk that line.

I didn't even know how to tell my mom, I came up with a cover story that I was visiting a friend in a town a few hours away. I called up a friend to arrange for part time workers to cover my shifts at my booth. I packed only the essentials. I left my mother's sewing machine, but I suspected it wouldn't be long before I would buy my own.

Then my modeling career abruptly began. Akiko took me to one photo shoot after another. She had me sign so many papers I couldn't see straight. (At first I read them all carefully) She was the boss and told me where we were going and what I was doing.

Honestly it was a lot easier for me to stop thinking about what was ladylike or not. When posing for the camera, I typically wore short shorts and a tanktop. Such was hardly scandalous, right?

Akiko explained to me that in order to have a career with longevity, I had to start out modestly, rather than go straight for the maximum skin and the lewdest poses. She had it all planned out, I would be posing well into my thirties if the ravages of time didn't cut my modeling career short.

When Akiko shot me, she often praised me, but I could also see when she was hard, and that was its own form of praise. She had a decent sized cock, although for shoots, she always wore enough to keep it concealed – typically some baggy cargo shorts.

Akiko always found amazing places to do shoots, such as hidden private beaches, swimming pools, Shinto shrines, and traditional Japanese homes with tatami floors, shoji doors, and all the rest. Visiting these new places was fun for the both of us, like going on a never ending series of field trips. We began to bond over ramen dinners and the like.

During photo shoots, I worked hard to make the best expressions. Akiko gave me constant verbal feedback. One time, however, I just began daydreaming about making love to Akiko.

"That's it, that look is so seductive. Keep doing it," Akiko suddenly said.

I fantasized about Akiko some more, about the many ways I would please her if she were mine.

"That's it, that's perfect," Akiko said, "Hold that expression. Wow, that's a good smile actually. Hold that one too."

Little did she know that I was imagining ways to make her orgasm. Michiko had taught me a lot, and I was no country bumpkin when it came to what I was willing to do. The look that came over my face when I thought about it made Akiko very excited. From then on, I fantasized about Akiko during every photo shoot.

As time passed, I kept a commentary in my diary that crystallized my feelings about Akiko, as I harbored a secret crush on her.

The memories of happy times with Michiko have all but faded, replaced by my joyful days with Akiko. Akiko Mihara, I roll her name off my lips at night when I have nothing to hug to my chest but a pillow. Akiko Mihara, whose pretty lips I long to kiss. Akiko Mihara, who can satisfy my needs in so many ways.

"Maybe tonight I'll get up the courage to ask her about it," I often think. "I'll simply book one room at the hotel, and tell her it's to save money." If there's one thing I wish she'd do, it is just take the initiative again, and ask me sweetly for my love and affection. I have so much saved up inside me. If she would just pull me into her arms, I would kiss her with such passion that I might explode.

Now I realize she has revealed her feelings to me, because she is always getting hard during photo shoots. Maybe it's my turn to reciprocate somehow, but how?

Today I asked her if it's okay to change in front of her, to save time. She said not to worry, she'll just turn away, but my fantasy is that when I am naked, I capture her in a spell of lust, and by unspoken accord we touch as lovers, releasing the floodgates of our passion.

I never did pressure her to stay in the same room as me to "save money." Japanese hotels usually charge for double occupancy anyway, so it was almost the same price to get two rooms.

One day, I reserved a rather fancy suite for myself, at a particularly posh hotel, while booking the usual budget accommodation for her. Naturally, when I told her about the jacuzzi, she invited herself over.

"I bought us a bottle of champagne, to celebrate," came one of her texts. "Wanna show me that room of yours?"

"Sure. What's to celebrate?"

It turned out I was featured in a big way on a prominent J-Model website. They linked to my book on Amazon, and sales on it were up. Social media was also getting a shot in the arm from the publicity, and I had received some fan mail.

"Ugh, I don't really want to read a bunch of fan mail." I texted.

"I've got one letter I want you to answer. You have to answer it."

"Answer fan mail? That's not in any contract," I joked, but I was half serious too.

"Your fan sent money. So, see you around six?"

I opened the door at Akiko's signature knock. She strutted into the room holding an envelope and a bottle of champagne, wearing a skimpy vest and a black skirt. I kept looking down at it for signs of an erection.

First, she handed me the letter and I pulled out the check. The fan had sent fifty man yen or about five thousand dollars. Thrilled does not begin to describe our elation, and we hugged excitedly. Then I slid the check into the side pocket of my travel suitcase.

"Check it out," Akiko said, holding up the bottle she brought. "It's Cristal. Four man yen per bottle down at the hotel lobby."

"Oh my god!' I gasped. "You bought that for us?! I mean, thank you!"

"Don't mention it." Akiko said with her usual half-grin. "We're rollin' big tonight."

"Still, I wouldn't want to waste a drop. Why does it cost so much?"

"Oh, I suppose it's because American celebrities speak highly of it, and the materials used to make it. It takes longer to make Cristal than your typical van ordinaire. Shall we?"

Presently we made our way to the jacuzzi. I had already prepared the water and some soothing background music. By this time, I had already decided that I was destined to be Akiko's lover. We were hopelessly attracted to one another, and I knew she could tell how I felt. I could hardly hide it.

Of course, I still had my questions about her background. She was a mystery, to be sure. Also, she was my manager and photographer. If things went sour, it would be tough. We'd have to go our separate ways. I dreaded the prospect of working with another photographer, in fact I thought I would rather go back to being a sales girl.

Akiko shed her vest and skirt, under which was a satiny pink bikini top and a colorful wrap for her hips, knotted on one side. I couldn't help but notice her well-defined abs. She was in great shape.

I took her cue and stripped down to my bikini, one that I had custom-tailored. We both eased our bodies into the tub.

"So, we've been working together for some time now," Akiko said. "I feel I ought to get to know you better."

I nodded.

"So, I have an idea. It's a game where we take turns asking personal questions."

"Hmm, okay." I laughed nervously and stepped into the jacuzzi.

"Good." Akiko filled the champagne flutes.

"Kanpai," she said, offering her glass in toast. I clinked my crystal with hers, and we sipped the sweet bubbly.

"Here are the rules. You can ask any question about anything. Then, I get to ask the same of you. If the question doesn't apply the other way around or the answer is already known to both, then the initiative is passed to the next person, who then chooses what question they want to ask."

"Hmm. If I decline to answer, I have to take a drink?"

"Of Cristal?! In your dreams, sweet tits. If you don't answer, you lose, game over, and I'll be pissed. I'm going to ask personal questions, and share a bit of myself in the process, get it? I expect you to do the same. Give and take."

The way she described it, I couldn't wait to begin.

"Your turn first," she said, locking her gaze with mine.

Now, I had a dozen questions to ask and the problem was, the only one I wanted to ask was if she wanted to make love to me. Still, it seemed wrong to skip past all the other personal questions. So, after an uncomfortable delay, I asked the first question that popped into my head.

"What is your favorite movie?"

So okay, my first question was a little bland, but I didn't want to give up my choice of questions until I had at least warmed up a little.