The J-Girl Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, oh boy," Akiko said, rolling her eyes. "That's too personal. Wait a second, okay, maybe one of my top movies, yes, it would have to be Top Gun."

"Mine is Gone with the Wind."

"Kind of old fashioned, eh?"

"Yes," I freely admitted. "Always have been."

"It's your question again," Akiko prompted.

"Mhmm, I know. Favorite food?" I quipped, my mind feeling sluggish. One sip of champagne and I felt like my brain was trying to run in knee deep water.

"Sliced peaches," Akiko said. "But you probably knew that." I did. Akiko was a fruit freak, everything was juices and fruit shakes, loaded down with berry syrup.

"My favorite is cream puffs."

"I'm not accepting that answer. 'Cream puff' is a dessert. You said favorite food."

"Sliced peaches is a dessert!" I shot back. Akiko just smiled. "Okay," I surrendered, as always. "Sushi, mm, oh and spring rolls with that spicy sweet thai dipping sauce. I just love that."

"Next question," Akiko prompted.

I kept thinking about her cock, but if I asked about that, it would be Juno's turn. I looked around for something to buy me some time, and saw the glass in my hand.

"Favorite drink?"

"Sex on the beach."

"Mm. This Cristal, I'd have to say it's my favorite." I took a sip, and before I knew it I had downed the remainder of the glass.

"Still your turn." She sounded just a touch impatient.

"Favorite music?"

"Koda Kumi," she replied without hesitation.

"Huh? But she – do you think she's hot?"

"Mainly because I used to work for her," Akiko teased. "So, what's your favorite music?"

"Yuzu. Actually no, I like Nagabuchi way better."

"Tell me more about working for Koda Kumi," I said. "You were her photographer?"

"Well, let's see, how should I answer this? Officially I was her personal assistant and makeup artist. At the end of a work day, she would usually have me come up to her hotel room to party, and then we'd sleep together."

"What kind of sleep together?"

"She was a nymphomaniac, and I have stamina. We usually spent a few hours fucking."

I thought I might want more details, but I actually found myself feeling horribly jealous.

"It's my turn now. My question for you is, do you find women sexually attractive?"

I blushed hard.

"We don't actually need to wear swimsuits," she muttered, undoing her bikini top. She set it on the side, and I watched as she moved her arms and legs under the churning water. She deposited her wrap on the rim of the tub, then turned to me again. "Well?"

"Would it surprise you if I said yes?"

"Really?"

"Yes," I confessed. "That is a secret though."

"Like I said, all of this is a secret. It's all strictly in confidence. Don't go around telling people I love Top Gun."

I giggled.

"Now then, how do you feel about men?"

"Wait, you didn't answer the question. In fact, I already know the answer. In that case, the question does not apply, and it's my turn!"

"Oh darn it," Akiko said, grinning sheepishly. "I gave away my turn already? Do me a favor, Hanako, and try to keep it interesting."

"Okay." I paused. "Ever had sex with a man?" I boldly asked. I undid the back string of my bikini top and fished it out of the frothing bath waters.

"Yup. You?"

"Nope." I tried to keep a stony expression, but as I watched Akiko's eyes bug out, I cracked a big grin and burst out laughing.

"What? Are you just pulling my leg?" she asked, chuckling.

"Just the look on your face," I said, gasping with mirth. "Really though."

"Never not once? I see," Akiko said. "So you don't like cock. Women only?"

"If that's the conclusion you want to draw," I replied, still beaming. "Not your turn though."

"Come on! I have to know. Time out! Come on, tell me. Please."

"No time out. Why do you have to know so bad?" I teased. "Seriously, that's my question. Answer it, and it will be your turn."

Akiko's brow furrowed.

"The truth is," Akiko said, "I want to know, because if you don't like cock, that would mean we would never get to, you know, fuck."

Call me old fashioned, but as a woman I need someone to sweep me off my feet. Akiko's words always fell short somehow. So why was I taking off my bikini bottoms underwater, and why was I so hot all of a sudden? I felt like a dam that was about to burst. If I didn't open up the sluice gates, I would just fall apart. I was through hiding my feelings.

"All this time you have been wanting to fuck." It came out of my mouth as a statement, because I knew it was Akiko's turn to ask the question.

"Yep. I shoulda realized back then that you weren't into sausages. God I'm so stupid!" Akiko cast her gaze to one side.

I chose this moment to place my wet bikini bottoms on the rim of the jacuzzi. Then I calmly gazed at Akiko. She had cast her gaze down and away, and didn't notice. I decided it was time to grab her attention.

"My this bath is still so hot," I said, emerging from the tub to sit on the edge. I kept my thighs together tightly, but my pink melons were on full display, nipples hard and taut. "You know Akiko, I thought the thing that came between us was our professional relationship. You're still the boss."

"Oh, there's that too," Akiko murmured, openly staring. She wrenched her eyes away from my rack to refill her glass.

"It's your turn to ask a question," I supplied, holding out my empty glass for more Cristal. I was trying to hold it in, but I let burst a giggle.

The dyed blonde was getting red-faced as she poured more of the expensive champagne into my glass. It seemed she still hadn't figured out how I felt.

"You know Akiko, I really like you. We're friends, good friends, aren't we?"

Akiko nodded.

"So you don't have to look away when I'm like this. You see me at the photo shoots, you can see me like this now. I'm totally comfortable with you."

She nodded, and gazed at me, drinking in my curves, but there remained a sullen look on her face, as though she had just lost something dear.

I took a gulp of the cool liquid, then steadily upended the glass over my cleavage. I watched Akiko's expression go wide-eyed. The champagne ran down my belly and some of it formed a frothy white pool between my closed thighs.

"Hey, come on, what was that?"

"I wouldn't want you to waste a drop, Akiko-san." What I meant was, let's not waste any more time.

Realization came over her face in a second, surprise was mixed with glee. She waded to me on her knees and I drew her in to my embrace. She licked the path of the champagne with serpentine tongue strokes, then she sucked on my erect pink nipples. The electricity that passed through them reminded me of the first time, and I remembered that it had been so very long since the last time. I tousled her blonde hair and cooed.

She ran her hands along my thighs, and fondled my pale melons while she continued to lick and suck my pink nubs. The pleasure and excitement were intense, and having that beautiful creature finally touching my sensitive body was sheer bliss.

Up to this point, her touches had been light, but now she increased the pressure, slurping one of my nipples into her warm mouth and sucking hard. I moaned my approval, and she responded by thrumming her tongue against my trapped nipple. She switched to my other nipple, then back. It felt so good, I thought I would soon cum, and it took a conscious effort not to spread my legs and touch myself.

She licked her way down my abdomen and drank the foamy champagne trapped in my lap. Only then did I spread my legs for her.

She kissed both sides of my champagne-coated inner thighs. Her tongue flicked against my folds, and I gasped. She probed my slit with her tongue, and I began to moan. I could hardly catch my breath. When she licked my clit, I thought I died with pleasure. My body tightened up and I clamped my thighs around her head. Ecstasy filled my core, and spread through my body like a wave.

I arched my back and ran my fingers through her hair. Akiko's skilled tongue sent me into orbit again and again. I could hardly sit on the generously wide ledge on the edge of the jacuzzi. I placed my palms flat on the surface behind me and leaned back. My body quivered and my breasts jiggled as she used her tongue to bring me to multiple orgasms.

"Oh, so good," I panted as she finally emerged from between my thighs. She straightened up.

"So, how about me?" Akiko asked, her erection poking out from the churning waters.

I couldn't wait to start riding Akiko's dick. I wanted to see it properly first though, so I had her sit on the edge of the bath while I knelt in front of her to get a better look. She had a hairless crotch and a fat erection, about the size of my favorite strap on, which would be just above average, and her testicles were plump, pale, and hairless. I stroked it lightly, every moment I spent gazing at it my insides got hotter and wetter.

"There doesn't appear to be any scars," I said, looking around and around.

"There wasn't any surgery. It's all natural."

"Mmm, that's amazing." I thought it bizarre in the extreme, but anything is possible in this world of seven billion people. Questioning it further could ruin the mood, so I got over my remaining questions and just licked the tip. After a few licks, I thought I noticed the shaft grow slightly thicker and longer. Overcome with lust, I opened my mouth to suck on it.

"Oh yeah, suck it good. Just warning you though, once I get going, I kind of take a few orgasms to make it to completion."

"You can cum more than once?"

"Uh-huh," Akiko nodded. "Always do."

Akiko's straight, thick dick looked mouth-watering. As she spoke, I pressed it into the back of my mouth. Her warm, rigid cock felt like a perfect fit. I began bobbing on it, using one hand on the base of the shaft. My breasts splashed in the surface of the water as I sucked that perfect, beautiful cock.

I had fantasized about fellatio many times with Michiko. Somehow the idea of that powerful, engorged phallus pressed into my mouth was a turn on for me. It gave me power, the power to pleasure it, to satisfy it, to overwhelm it and drain its owner of a load of cum. Michiko and I had practiced on plastic sex toys and we knew our limits. Still, with her it had always been a matter of play and pretend. With a real dick, I found myself so turned on and so eager that I just had to try to take Akiko's cock down my throat. Before my lips could touch her root, my gag reflex forced me to withdraw.

"Oh my, you're a giving lover," Akiko said as I pulled off suddenly. "It's okay though, take it easy."

I swallowed and shook my head no as I recovered.

"Not like that," I said.

"What's wrong?" Akiko asked.

"Tell me to keep going, and talk dirty."

"But--"

"That's how I like it," I insisted. Then I caught myself for a moment, as I realized that she could have begun to suspect that I was living out past encounters with her.

"This is your first time sucking cock, right?" she said. Yes, she was wondering about my past.

I nodded. "I like dirty talk and pushing it hard," I explained, again with no mention of Michiko.

"Well, so do I," Akiko said, reluctantly. She could never have suspected the same of me.

"Akiko, I've wanted you from the moment I laid eyes on you. Just do what feels right." Then something came over me, a naughty impulse to push my breasts together and up in a wanton display of cleavage. I looked up at Akiko, and found her staring at my wet chest.

"Do you like them?"

"Like them? They are amazing, perhaps the finest breasts in all the world. They are a major turn on."

I knew she liked my breasts, but a compliment sometimes goes a long way with me. This was one of those times. I leaned forward, and slid my melons around Akiko's erection. I pushed my breasts up and down along her shaft, and bent forward so that I could lick the tip of her cock. After a few strokes, Akiko was moaning and I tasted her juicy sweet pre cum oozing from her tip.

"Oh, it's like I've died and gone to heaven," Akiko sighed.

"Mhmm," I said. "Treat me right and you can fuck my breasts any day of the week. Give me a pearl necklace, or cum wherever you want on me." I found myself once again falling back on things I had learned from Mitsuko, about some kinky things men like.

"Tempting," Akiko said. "I just worry we could wear your breasts out, I want them to always stay as firm and high as they are."

"Alright, then how about we get back to that blowjob?"

"You sure this isn't heaven? Pinch me."

I reached up and cupped her breasts, then pinched both nipples and rolled them between my thumb and forefinger. She squirmed and moaned, and I swear her cock flexed and grew a little thicker and longer. I took her hands in mine and placed them on the back of my head. She ran her fingers firmly through my black hair as if massaging my scalp, then she gathered my hair behind my head and took a firm grip on it.

I slid her throbbing cock into my mouth again. I smiled with satisfaction as I felt her hands press me down further. For my part, I strained to admit her helmet into the back of my throat.

"Do you want to take me all the way?" I heard Akiko say, but she could no doubt sense that I was determined to do so. As I bobbed on her cock, I felt it growing and stiffening. I pulled off.

"It's so big," I panted.

"Alright, let's--"

"Help me take it all the way, push my head harder," I interrupted. "Please, let me try again."

I took her cock in again, but stopped as it butted up against the back of my mouth. Try as I might, I could not swallow that mushroom tip. I wiggled my head to try to work her into my throat. All it did was make me wince and gag, but I didn't back off.

"Alright, let me help you," she said. She held my hair back and at the same time, pushed my head down on her dick. "That's it, don't worry about the drool flowing down your chin. Let it drip. Open wide and deep. Deep throat that cock."

I repositioned my torso and really opened up my throat, and before I realized what she had done, she shoved my head all the way onto her, her tip slipped into my throat and my nose pressed into her toned abdomen.

"Oh fuck! You did it!"

I struggled, involuntarily, wanting to breathe, but she held on for a moment. "I thought you were an uptight bitch, but you suck dick like a – ungh, like a goddamn horny – fuck!"

Feeling the urge to gag, I pulled off again. "It's too much," I gasped. Then I took her in again, pushing through until her cock was all the way in. I gagged but for a split second I fought the urge to pull back, and very nearly lost it. I flung my head back and splashed back into the tub, sat on my butt and tried not to lose my dinner.

"Alright, you don't need to go so deep to give me a good blowjob," Akiko said. I nodded, drool still dripping from my chin, and crawled back to her.

I began bobbing on her shaft again, working the base with my hand and licking the underside from the tip to the thick middle portion. I wanted to gasp and pant, but I kept my lips wrapped around her shaft and breathed through my nose. I maintained a steady rhythm for barely a minute, and Akiko started to lose control.

"That's it, you stuck up, too-good-for-anyone princess! Suck that cock, drink it, drink it!"

Her cock spasmed and I bobbed harder as she started cumming but she grabbed my hair and held my head firmly. Her dick pumped a deluge of sweet cum into my mouth. I tried to swallow but it was more than I could keep up with. Gobs of cum gushed out past my lips and poured down my chin and onto my breasts.

"Fucking god Hanako, you drained my balls like a pro," she said, pulling my head back until her cock slid from my dripping lips.

"Ungh," I simpered in pleased agreement, still swallowing her sticky sweet load. I washed it down with a little champagne from her glass.

"That was a good warm up, but we're just getting started," Akiko said. "Are you ready for what comes next?"

"Ready? I'm ready for anything," I replied, heady with infatuation. I thought cum was supposed to be more salty and funny-tasting. Hers was sweet from the fruit syrup she had been eating, and I wanted to taste more.

We grabbed our towels and dried off, then dived onto the bed. She kissed me softly and I spread my legs. I loved kissing her glossy pink lips and tasting her probing tongue.

She surged into me without hesitation. Her cock pushed deep inside of me, until it bumped into my roof. I broke from her kiss.

"How is it?" I asked.

"It's warm and tight, very tight," Akiko said, nuzzling my shoulder. She nibbled on my neck and began to thrust in and out.

"Don't stop, I want you inside me when you cum," I said.

She maintained her tempo, pounding me until I started to cum. Even as I cried and gasped, she kept going, over-stimulating my sensitive tunnel. I gasped and pushed her back with my shins. I needed time for the orgasm to run its course. After a few moments, I let her slip back into me, and I begged her to fuck me harder.

My breasts jiggled as she thrust into me, and her breasts swung in front of my lips. I fondled and sucked them, and soon she was cumming hard. She hilted herself inside my quivering pussy and we came together. Her cock kept spasming until my pussy overflowed and a puddle of cum was on the sheets between my legs.

I caressed her cheek, and thought by then Akiko was spent. Instead, she turned me on my side and slid into me from behind. She began humping me steadily, and I tucked my knees up to allow her deeper penetration and better angles. She took advantage, sliding into me from every direction. I could swear that at times, her cock was tapping my cervix.

I had lost track of the number of times I came, but I felt like after all that and two glasses of champagne, there weren't any orgasms left in me. Akiko's warm, throbbing cock still felt good though, and I wanted her to fuck me for as long as she wanted.

When she started to pound me fast and steady, pleasure began to overwhelm me once more. I moaned with appreciation, growing louder as the sensations intensified.

"This is it," she said through gritted teeth. Her words were all but drowned out by my wails of passion. I couldn't believe I was about to cum again, but with every thrust of Akiko's cock I felt myself surging to the point of no return. My breasts jiggled non-stop.

"Don't stop!" I wailed. I gripped the sheets and held on for dear life. Akiko began cumming, spurting her hot cream deep inside of me, emptying her balls until my pussy overflowed.

We made a mess of the bed and ended up sleeping in the smaller room I booked for Akiko. Before we went to sleep, we talked about ourselves, our wants, our preferences, our history. It was just the beginning. I had Akiko, I had her cock, and I hoped every night would be just the same.

Akiko kept me guessing about a lot of things. I doubt I will ever reveal her most closely guarded secrets, about her marvelous contradiction. Actually, contradiction is the wrong word. While some might see her that way, she is basically exactly how she was meant to be. Strange as it might seem, she is herself and would not have it any other way. Neither would I.