The Jack Off Sessions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlake
dlake
124 Followers

Brent continued to pump his hand along the length of his cock. James noticed how much harder it looked. Though Brent was usually very hard when he jacked off, only when he was very very horny did every fiber become completely engorged. It seeming like it was carved out of solid wood. A glisten at the tip indicated the forming of precum, a sure sign that Brent was extremely horny.

"How was it?" Brent asked looking out of the window at Allison by the pool. By this time Claire had disappeared again into the house.

"Pretty good actually. This guy, I guess like all guys, knew how to handle one. It was pretty intense. Better than any handjob I've ever gotten from a girl, that's for sure."

"He make you cum?"

"Yeah."

"Where'd you do it?"

"Dude, I came so hard. Most of it hit the back of the seat and floor in front of me. Some got on my leg. Good thing I was wearing shorts. Check this out though. After I was done, this guy, this complete stranger, used my cum to lube himself up."

"Whoa, really?" Brent turned to look at James.

"Yeah man, he used my cum as lube."

"Wow."

"Yeah. He had some on his hand already, but he used the rest that landed on my thigh."

"Mmmmm" Brent groaned. James was not sure it was from the stuff he was telling him, or if it was from the scene at the pool. Allison was now laying on her back, her perfect breasts fully exposed. Coated with suntan lotion, they looked plump and juicy.

"How did he do it? I mean, did he just like reach over and grab it." Brent inquired.

"No, he asked if he could touch it. The next thing you know, he's stroking by dick."

"Did he play with your balls too?"

James paused for a second and looked at Brent. It was obvious that he was getting off on this story. Though he was looking out of the window at Allison, he was paying very close attention to what James was telling him.

"Yeah." James lied. "He slid his hand to the base of my cock and squeezed. I was precumming like crazy. He cupped my balls, and tugged it gently. Yeah, like that." Brent was using his free hand to fondle his own balls.

"I was hard as fuck too like you right now." James could tell he was getting close. Having spent so much time with Brent lately in their jack off sessions, all the familiar signs were obvious to him. "I fucking exploded! I came so hard."

Brent grunted and jets of cum spurted from his massive organ. He threw his head back, and groaned as pulsing streams of thick sticky seed splash onto the window. James felt his own erection grow watching Brent's uncontrollable orgasm overtake him. He continued to milk his thick penis even after the intensity subsided. He finally came to his senses.

"Man. You must have been saving up." James said, noting the mess Brent made on the window, sill, and wall directly beneath it. Cum was dripping down to the carpet.

"Oh man, sorry. I couldn't help it."

"No biggie dude. Get dressed, I'll clean this up."

As Brent pulled on his shirt, James tossed the last cum soaked wadded ball of kleenex into the trash. He made a mental note to take out the garbage later. A sudden knock on the door startled them. James opened it to reveal Claire.

"Breakfast." She smiled.

They guys made their way to the kitchen where the smell of breakfast filled the air. Allison sat at the kitchen table. Her white bikini, though small, was back in place. The fleshy mounds of her large breasts were barely contained beneath the thin material. Her hard nipples were just visible beneath. She talked causally with Claire who was busy at the counter top wearing an oversized tee shirt that ended just below her ass cheeks and left one shoulder bare.

Brent did not see a bikini strap where it should be. Further visual investigation revealed her bare nipples under the fabric. Though he had already cum twice this morning, he felt his penis thickening with excitement.

"Morning." James greeted them as he sat down.

"Smells amazing." Brent added. Claire smiled at him over her shoulder.

"Claire and I cook all the time now. Living on our own, we don't have much choice." Allison said. She held a mug of coffee with both hands, her breasts pressed together forming an amazing amount of cleavage. The guys tried not to be so obvious while checking her out, pretty unsuccessfully.

They were seated at the circular table. Claire brought them plates stacked with eggs, bacon, toast, and hash browns. Brent got up to help with the drinks.

"You don't have to, I don't mind." She said watching Brent standing at the open refrigerator reaching for the orange juice.

"It's the least I can do." He replied pulling out a jug. "Who wants juice?"

The unanimous request resulted in four glasses of O.J. She smiled at him and brought the rest of the food to the table.

Over breakfast they talked about a variety of subjects. The girls filled them in on the elements of college life they left out the day before. Brent and James outlined the different activities they have been participating in and out of school, carefully excluding their daily jack off sessions. They talked about movies, books, television, and music. Before long their plates were clean and their glasses empty.

"Well, we'd better get ready." Claire finally sighed.

"What are you guys doing today?" Brent asked.

"Mmm... a little shopping. Maybe get a facial." Claire locked eyes with Brent then quickly looked away.

"My aunt told me about this amazing spa not to far from here. It's been ages since I had a pedicure." Allison added.

"I'm gonna get the deluxe." Claire smiled.

"What's in the deluxe?" Brent asked.

"I dunno, everything? I want it all." She winked at him and squeezed his leg under the table. He looked at James expecting him to notice, but he was too mesmerized by Allison.

"What do you guys have going on?"Allison asked as adjusted her bikini strap. Her breasts gently bounced. James could not look away if he tried.

"I have a bunch of chores to at home. Mow the lawn, laundry, that kinda stuff." Brent said. He saw a brief look of disappointment in Claire's face. "I'll be back though, later."

"Hey, would you guys mind taking care of the dishes? We should really be getting ready." Claire asked as she stood up. Walking behind James and facing away, she reached overhead stretching. Her tee shirt lifted just enough for Brent to see she that was not wearing bikini bottoms at all. Her ass was bare, perfect and with just enough juggle. She casually lowered her arms, dropping her shirt back in place covering all her naughty bits. She smiled at Brent over her shoulder.

"Yeah sure. I'll stick around to help." Brent said, now willing to agree with anything she asked.

"You're such a sweetie." She said.

"You girls have fun." James added, watching Allison follow Claire down the hallway.

After the girls left the room, the guys brought the dishes to the sink and stacked them under the running water.

"Holy shit, Allison's tits." James whispered.

"Huge! Those have got to be at least D cups, for sure."

"Crazy cleavage. She is so fucking hot." "Dude, don't take this the wrong way, but so is your sister."

"Yeah yeah, she's playmate hot. I know. Shut up."

"Having these girls around is like a waking wet dream. Constant eye candy. I think I'm going to move in here." Brent joked

"Seriously."

Part 3. Friends & Neighbors

Later.

While pushing the lawnmower across his yard, he saw his neighbor Jennie pulling a sudsy sponge across the hood of her mother's car. Though they had lived next door to each since grade school, they did not hang out. Their Social circles did not overlap much these days.

It was very different when they were kids. They used to play together all the time. Unfortunately, over the years they found new friends, new hobbies, and their lives became separate. Regardless, he was still fond of her.

While working on the lawn, he would look in her direction every so often. She was pretty, but very much a tomboy. Her brown hair was cut short into a bob and her clothes were more for comfort than looks.

More often than not, he saw her in her soccer outfit, kicking a ball in her yard. At school she could be often found in the soccer field practicing with her teammates. Seeing her in cut off shorts and a tee shirt seemed odd for some funny reason. It like she was a soldier out of uniform.

He waved, she waved back.

Brent continued to mow the lawn according to his parent's specifications, making sure not to leave any spot untouched. The hot sun overhead beat down on him, made him sweat, and gave him a light head. His mind swam with the events of the past few weeks.

Brent's lifelong friendship with James had recently evolved into something new. For years they had been sharing porn with each other. Magazines here and there, movies, and the like. However, during one such recent event, circumstances lead to them to watch a porno movie together. That afternoon resulted in them openly masturbating in front of each other for the first time.

He imagined that to some people, what they were doing was taboo. The mere idea of two guys jacking off together was something that would confuse people, make them speculate about the status of their friendship. He knew that James would never betray him by telling anyone. That did not concern him. What did however, was his growing sexual appetite.

Their forbidden, almost daily, meetings masturbating together seemed to only intensify his desires. His once a day jack off sessions had become a four or five times a day affair. He wondered if this increased drive was due to puberty, or possibly something else.

He liked the freedom he felt while sharing something so intimate with someone without an ounce of self consciousness. They fantasized about the same women, watched the same porn, and both had a seemingly unending need to get off. He felt surprisingly comfortable being around him, doing these things.

In their youth they skinny dipped in James's pool from time to time, changed in front of each other, showered in the locker room next to each other. Seeing each other naked did not seem strange in the least. However, seeing each other nude and aroused, hard and jacking off, was definitely new.

Their meetings almost always began with watching a porno together until they were both horny. They would then strip off all their clothes and take a seat next to each other. They both liked using lube when masturbating and always shared the bottle they had on hand. Though they never touched each other, the intimacy was palpable.

Brent imagined looking down at themselves during one of their jack off sessions. Together on the couch they sat nude, side by side. His hand slid up and down the length of his well lubricated cock.

Looking over, he saw James watching him, stroking his own greased member. Brent often caught James studying him. His eyes glued on Brent as he worked up a big load of cum. He imagined that it turned James on watching Brent as much as it did the other way around.

Purely innocent youthful experimentation, he chuckled to himself.

Brent shut off the mower and peeled off his shirt. He was hot, sweating and thirsty. His growing erection seemed to be testing the elasticity of his underwear. He wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"Hey Brent" Jennie called over the short fence dividing their yards.

"Hey Jennie." Brent replied. The car was clean as can be. Her shirt was wet, but so loose that it showed nothing. Brent's imagination filled in the blanks.

"Thirsty? I made some fresh lemonade earlier if you want some." She said walking over to him. Her baggy cutoff shorts dripping water from the fringe. They met in the middle, by the fence.

"Fresh lemonade? I haven't had fresh lemonade in years." He said leaning on the fence, wiping the sweat from his body with his wadded shirt.

"We have a lemon tree in the backyard so we gotta find a way to use them." Jennie added. Her eyes wandered down his bare torso. He suddenly felt self conscious. "I really like lemonade too, so..." She rambled.

Her eager eyes sparkled at him. Her fresh complexion and soft hair that fell over an eye made her look so young. Though she was roughly his age, she made him feel much older. He wasn't sure if it was her nervous demeanor, her youthful exuberance, or the tomboy image that she just seemed unable to outgrow.

He saw something attractive in her. The look on her face, the secrets in her eyes, told him to agree with whatever she offered.

"Yeah, sure." He managed to say as casually as possible.

Her smile grew big before she realized how transparent her feelings must seem.

"Alright, um. Wait here." She spun around and walked away.

Brent pulled on his shirt and watched her make her way into her house. He looked her over from behind. It was a shame, he thought, that she seemed to always find the most unflattering clothes to wear. Her shorts were baggy and her shirt was too big for her petite frame. If he did not know better, she could have been any anonymous teen in his neighborhood. He understood the need for comfort, but in her case, it was almost as if she actively avoided looking like a girl.

She reemerged with two glasses of cold lemonade. He walked over to her porch and accepted the glass from her. They sat on the porch together sipping their drinks.

"Mmmm. Delicious." He said after finishing a large gulp. "I was so thirsty, thanks."

"No problem. We've had so many lemons this year, I've been making more lemonade lately than we can drink. I'm glad there's someone else who likes it."

"I love it."

"Good. You know where to get some if you ever want any." She smiled.

They sat quietly on the porch, enjoying the afternoon. He took another sip, finished the glass, sat it down and leaned back on his hands. He closed his eyes. The smell of freshly cut grass still hung in the air. Birds chirped in the distance. A warm breeze washed over him.

"It's so hot out here." He breathed.

"Yeah. It's been superhot lately."

He opened his eyes and looked over at her. She was was watching him biting her bottom lip.

"You want another?" She blurted, gesturing to his empty glass.

"Uh, sure."

"You can come in if you want." She said getting up. "We have A/C." She added in a sing-song voice.

He smiled. She reached out her hand and helped him up. He followed her inside.

The house was cool, almost chilly. He sat at the kitchen counter. She poured two more glasses of lemonade from a glass pitcher and carried them over. She sat next to him. They sipped their lemonade as he looked around.

"Man, it's been years since I've been in your house." He said.

"Yeah, since like grade school." She added.

"It still feels pretty familiar."

"Yeah, mom doesn't like change."

"So... do you still have that big creepy dollhouse in your room?" He asked after a sip.

"Hey, my dollhouse was not creepy!" She gasped.

"I remember it being kinda creepy."

"It was a dollhouse. For my dolls! Besides, It's not like I'm not a kid anymore."

"So, no more creepy dollhouse?" "No dollhouse, and it's not creepy. Never was!" "Where is it then?"

"I dunno, the garage or something."

"Mmm Hmm." He rolled his eyes smiling. "What?" She asked.

"I bet that dollhouse is in your room right now." He said playfully.

"No it's not." She replied pretending to be offended. Her smile gave her true feelings away.

"I bet your room is still pink too." He accused.

She gasped and bumped shoulders with him. He caught a whiff of her shampoo when she got close. It smelled wonderful.

"My room doesn't look anything like it did when we were kids, as a matter of fact." She clarified.

He looked at her. Smiled. She looked so cute trying to defend her childhood taste while insisting she was no longer a kid. She saw a playfulness in him that she had not seen for years. His smile grew. He set down his glass.

"What?" She asked suspiciously.

"Be right back." He suddenly hopped off the stool onto his feet and ran toward the staircase.

"Hey!" She called out as he climbed the stairs two at a time. She ran after him.

He lept over the top step and made a left toward her room. He was surprised he still remembered where it was.

"Wait!" She begged as she ran up the stairs trying to catch up.

He pushed open her bedroom door.

It was in fact not pink any longer. At some point over the years it was painted white. Posters of various actors and musicians decorated the walls. In the place where he recalled her dollhouse being, there was a desk with a laptop. Though it seemed like she was telling the truth that she outgrew such things, her bed was still littered with pillows and stuffed animals.

He heard footsteps behind him. They were approaching quick. Before he could turn around he felt the weight of Jennie's body ram into his. He stumbled into her room and fell onto her bed face first. He was swallowed by a pile of teddy bears.

"Oh shit!" Brent exclaimed while trying to dig himself out of the plush animals.

He spun around to see Jennie scramble around her room picking up dirty laundry and tossing them in the hamper in her closet. He rested on his elbows watching her. He could not help but to softly laugh.

Finished, she turned to face him. The anger on her face quickly melted. A smile began to form.

"Who said you could go into my room?" She mocked anger, walked to him slowly as if to seem more menacing. To him, she looked like a kid trying to look tough."

"I wasn't in your room. I was in your doorway, you pushed me in." He smiled.

She stood at the foot of the bed looking down at him. It seemed she was at a loss for words realizing Brent was in her bed.

"Now, you say you're all grown up, but look at all these stuffed animals." He threw a small teddy bear at her. It bounced off her chest and landed on the floor. She gasped. She picked up the toy and held it almost tenderly.

Her eyes narrowed. For a moment he worried that he might have overstepped his bounds. Maybe she has some sort of sentimental connection to these toys. She threw the teddy bear at his face and leapt onto the bed. He flinched at the furry projectile. She had him pinned before he could defend himself. He knew that it would take very little effort to toss her aside, but he played the victim out of curiosity where this would go.

"If I recall correctly, when you were a kid... you were ticklish!" She laughed as she dived onto him, her hands finding his armpits, neck, sides. He laughed and squirmed under her. Though he was unable to control his reaction to her tickle attack, he could not help but to enjoy the feel of her weight on him.

During the struggle her body slid down his, her strong legs squeezed around his hips. Her hair swung in her face and she was laughing. All of the physical contact between them aroused him. He felt himself get harder by the moment. He genuinely tried to wiggle free from her but failed. He only managed to push her into a sitting position, her crotch tightly pressing against his.

He saw a look of shock momentarily cross her face. He concluded that at that very moment, she felt his erection under her, between her legs. This pause was his chance to turn the tables. He caught her wrists mid air and flipped her on her back. With her arms over her head, she was defenseless.

"Okay, okay. No more tickling." He laughed. He looked down at her. Her shirt had ridden up on her body. Her bare torso was toned and tanned. Her breasts caught the cotton fabric from riding up all the way. This was the first time he saw her as anything but the girl next door. He let go of her wrists and held his hands up in a gesture of peace. He rolled off and laid next to her catching his breath. His erection was now fully engorged. He was afraid to look down to see for himself, because he knew how obvious it was. He closed his eyes and tried to will it away.

dlake
dlake
124 Followers