The Jack Off Sessions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ech, I'm all sticky and gross right now. I really should get off your bed." He said.

She propped herself on one arm and looked at him.

"You don't look gross." She replied softly.

"I probably stink." He sat up pulling the shirt away from his chest.

"I like the way you smell."

"Yeah, say that to me when you're close enough to actually smell me." He could feel the dampness of his shirt sticking to his body.

She sat up and leaned into him. She inhaled deeply. Again, he caught the scent of her shampoo.

"Mmm... maybe it's your shirt."

"My shirt?"

"Yeah, take it off."

He paused and looked at her. Her expression was blank, clinical. He did not sense a hint of playfulness in her voice. She seemed sincere that it was in fact his shirt that smelled, not him.

"Okay." He took off his shirt almost absentmindedly. It was as if he was outside his body watching from a distance. It crossed his mind that this was anything but innocent, but he wanted to see where she was taking this.

She leaned into him again, her face next to his. Her hair brushed his shoulder. She inhaled deeply. She repositioned her nose to his neck. She inhaled deeply again. He liked the way it felt with face buried in his neck.

She kissed gently him just under his ear.

"Mmmm..." Escaped his lips. Taking it as a good sign, she kissed his neck more passionately this time. More lips, a little tongue, and some suction.

"What are you doing?" He whispered.

He felt Jennie's leg slide over his. She positioned herself on top of him. Her shorts were gone. White cotton panties peeked out beneath her shirt. She pressed down onto him. He groaned when he felt the pressure on his throbbing hard on.

He was confused, but even more aroused. Her head was tilted back. Her hips grinded into him. He could feel the moisture of her pussy through her panties. His hands grasped her waist and guided her along his thick shaft. They continued this rhythm for a few moments.

She finally lowered her head and kissed him full on the lips. He could hear her whimper into his mouth and tasted a hint of lemonade. The desperation and horniness aroused him. His hands slid up her body, finding her breasts under her shirt. He was surprised to find ample mounds hidden under her top, much more than than a handful. Her nipples were hard. Her eyes locked onto his and she pulled her shirt off and tossed it to the pile with his.

She shifted herself down to his thighs and tugged on the elastic waistband of his shorts. He lifted his ass to allow her to pull them off. His hard cock stood at attention.

"Wow Brent." She said looking down at his erection. "Your dick is fucking huge!" She gasped.

"Thanks." He mumbled. He would not have, in a million years, imagined hearing those words come out of that mouth. He flexed, making it harder. She slid her hand from his smooth balls, up the thick shaft, and caressed the head.

"Ooh, you are so fine Brent." She smiled. Looking him in the eyes, she moved back into position over him. Her crotch found it's place pressed against his.

She looked down at his nude body under hers. His hard abs flexed as he pumped his hips, matching her rhythm. The length of his hard erection slid between the lips of her wet pussy, with only her panties as a barrier. Her throbbing clit felt the friction as if it was amplified. His hands were on her hips, hers explored his body.

She often fantasized about him. She saw him almost daily, but never said much more than a "hello." It drove her crazy. Over the years, she thought about being with him, kissing his lips, seeing him nude, having sex with him.

The time she spent as his neighbor growing apart, she wished that they had remained close friends all along. She supposed he never quite understood her attraction to him, maybe he just never caught on to the signals she gave him. 'Sometimes boys can be so stupid,' she thought to herself.

His hands slid back to her sexy ass and squeezed. He pulled her down hard on him, making full contact between his hard shaft and her wet pussy. The thin fabric preventing grinding from becoming sex.

She increased the speed in which she grinded on him. He studied her body. She was thin and her bouncing breasts looked big on her thin frame. She was definitely an athlete. Her body was toned, her tummy was flat, her thighs were muscular but feminine. He could not have imagined what a hottie she was behind all the tomboy baseball caps and unflattering clothes. Her face had a look of ecstasy and hunger that mesmerized him.

Her movements became faster, she was moaning with more passion. The moisture from her pussy lubricated his throbbing cock as if there was direct contact. He pulled her close, kissed her, and pumped his hips faster, harder. His strong arms held her against him. Her soft breasts against his hard chest felt so good.

"Oh god, oh god. I'm gonna, I'm gonna..." She moaned. A warmth tingled over her body as she climaxed. She felt the muscles in her pussy pulsing against his large cock. Wave after wave washed over her. Her mind swam in an ocean of pleasure. She locked her lips with his and kissed him hard.

This pushed him over the edge. He grunted and came with an intensity he had not felt before. Their bodies slid past each other as he shot load after load between them. They kissed deeply. Pressed tight together, his cum lubricated their bare torsos. They eventually slowed their pace until she was laying on top of him panting.

For a moment his mind raced. 'Holy shit, did that just happen? My tomboy neighbor Jennie is a sexpot. Somehow a conversation over lemonade turned into an epic makeout session. Here I am, a nearly naked Jennie laying on me, my cum gluing us together.'

He ran his fingers down her bare back, over her ass and up again. She slowly pulled herself into a sitting positon. She had a dreamy expression on her face. She looked down at her nude torso she saw it coated with his cum. There was an awfully lot of it she thought. Her bare breasts and flat tummy glistened with the thick liquid. She gazed at him and bit her lip. Her dreamy look turned into a worried one.

"Mmm... that was unexpected." He said, sliding his hands up her sticky cum coated body. He liked the feeling of her soft breasts and hard nipples covered in his seed. She looked like an oiled goddess, he thought.

Just as he was beginning to lull into a post-coital slumber, she suddenly climbed off of him.

"Sorry. I gotta... go... to the bathroom." She hopped off the bed and disappeared through her door. He sat up silently listening. He heard the shower turn on.

He got off the bed and stood in front of her vanity mirror. His body was drenched in cum and sweat. He sighed. After wiping most of the mess off with his tee shirt, he made his way out of her room. He knocked on the bathroom door.

"Jennie?" He called out nude from the hallway. He tried the handle and found it locked. He knocked to no answer. 'Weird,' he thought to himself.

He sat on her bed for a few moments waiting for her to emerge. She did not. Back in her room, he pulled on his shorts and stuffed his shirt into a pocket. He made his way to the bathroom and knocked again. No answer.

"Hey Jennie, I don't know if you can hear me but I gotta go home. So... uh... if you need me..." He trailed off. His mind scrambled. Maybe she realized that she just made a big mistake. Maybe she's just too embarrassed to see me right now. What exactly just happened in there?

He waited a moment for a reply. There was none. With his mind a daze, he walked out of her house and back to his. He started the shower. He needed to clean up.