The Jack Off Sessions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no. That's cool. We can do that, right?" James asked, already knowing the answer, looking over at Brent.

"Yeah, totally. That would be hot."

"Just say when." James said.

"Really... You guys... are awesome... fuck..." She dropped to the floor to her knees and turned to face them. Her hands continued their motion between her legs.

"Okay, can you stand in front of me and like... ooh.... cum on my tits, when I say?"

They stood and took their positions side by side in front of her.

"Oh, yess...." She purred. "Pump those big hard cocks. Mmmmm... yeah, like that." She sucked air from between her teeth as she sped up her pace.

"Fuck....mmmmmm... okay, i'm gonna cum. You guys ready to shoot your hot loads on me?"

"Yeah, we're really close."

"Fuck yeah, blast me with your hot loads. I'm cumming, oh fuck."

Groaning, the stroked faster. The pulsing sensation took hold, they flexed, then exploded. Thick streams of sticky fluid spewed from their cocks, landing on Allison's bare chest with audible splats. She opened her mouth gasping, catching a few powerful shots on her tongue. Her fingers furiously stimulating her clit, her pussy contracted as waves of orgasms passed over her. Juice lubricated her thighs.

Again and again they pumped their rigid erections, milking intense creamy loads out from deep inside. Her breasts were coated, dripping onto her thighs. More and more covered her body as they continued their barrage.

She laid back bringing her knees up, legs spread, slowly massaging her pulsating pussy. They proceeded to expel more and more cum on her beautiful body. From her chin, to her breasts, down her bare torso, and between her legs, until it finally subsided.

Spent, they fell back onto the couch, breathing hard, a sheen of sweat covering them. They took in the sight of Allison covered in their cum. Writing on the floor, her fingers slid over her body, mixing their seed, bringing it to her lips, spreading it all over. They continued to slowly stoke, letting the last of their supply ooze out onto themselves.

Pulling her fingers from her lips, she looked down at her glistening body. "Wow, you guys... seriously. What fucking juicy loads" She purred between pants. "So fucking hot..."

James and Brent looked over at each other and smiled.

"Dude."

..................

After the door closed, the basement was again clear and silence returned, Jennie remained motionless in her hiding spot. She could not believe what she has just witnessed. What was it that she was feeling? Jealousy, anger, lust? She wanted to scream. But she didn't know if it was out of frustration, or was it the sensation electrifying her every cell as her pussy throbbed with arousal. She crawled from her spot, her clothes in her arms.

The smell was intoxicating. Testosterone and sex. She dropped her clothes on the couch intending to pull them on as quickly as possible and get out of there without being noticed. Instead, she returned her hands to her pussy and let herself cum again and again, a steady moan breaking the silence every time it washed over her.

..................

Will Claire find out what happened in the basement that night?

Where will Jennie go from here?

Stay tuned to find out...