All Comments on 'The Jack Off Sessions Ch. 06'

by dlake

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Recapping the previous chapters was a good suggestion. I began reading this chapter and found myself lost in the character arcs, going back definitely helped sort things out. Good chapter, and well worth the wait. Still, I wish more frequent updates were possible. I understand life gets in the way of writing.

Might be a little over the top and slightly cliche'd with the amazingly busty college girls and hung-like-pornstar proportions of Brent and James, but I still get into it. Hope you get a chance to give us another chapter soon.

dlakedlakeabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Haha, thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I suppose in this porn colored world, things are a little exaggerated. Hey, I'm a horny guy that found writing as an outlet. But seriously, I have a few directions that I'd like to take these characters and I'll take your input to heart. ( to give a little insight, Allison's bra size would be a 30G or so, honestly modelled after a girl I knew back in the day. Petite with crazy proportions. The guys, well, they do have porn star cocks. Ha.)

I'm glad you liked it. I'm always working on stories about the characters from this world, but wanted to address the cliffhanger from the last one first. Thanks again for your feedback, I'll try and fast track the next story.

JfacialfanJfacialfanalmost 11 years ago
Great series!

I just found your stories last night and loved them so much I went through them all at once! I cannot wait for the next part! I really like the characters and the intertwining of their stories. Great job!

whenballstouchwhenballstouchover 10 years ago
Great stuff

Hot stories :) I love the hints of double vaginal... I would love to see the guys double stuff a pussy! Those huge cocks stretching out a pussy together and rubbing against each other... fuck I'm getting hard already haha. Looking forward to your next story, man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

Possibly my favourite set of stories so far, love the build, the exploration, the burgeoning bi-sexuality...please write more

renogoogirlrenogoogirlalmost 10 years ago
Excellent !

Wow! Loved the entire series. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it!

Loved it so much. But when Will we see brent and james fucking? Without the girls!?

nashman1000nashman1000over 9 years ago
Great series

This was a really good series. As no new part has come out in a while, it seems that there may not be anymore. But, I'd love to see more parts added in the future. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PLEASE READ

Your story line is superb! I do wish that you could update soon because this chapter just kept me hanging. Also, I would like to see what would happen to the character of Jennie because its quite intriguing how she portrays this image of a girl growing out of her shell and blossoming into a powerful woman who is ready to further establish a much deeper connection with Brent sexually and emotionally. I hope they end up together or have this threesome along with James. Please update more if you can?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love the story so far

Really good story progress so far, and I think I saw a film reference "She could have told him that she was an alien princess from the planet Barsoom" is this from John Carter?

K Jay

dlakedlakealmost 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks. That was a John Carter reference. Good catch. I forget sometimes that others are actually into the story. If you're wondering, I'm working on a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brent and James

I love this story so much, so good in so many ways. Id like to see more happen between Brent and James though. How about some oral between them? that'd be hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous