The Jack Off Sessions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlake
dlake
124 Followers

Brent reciprocated by first cupping James's balls and gently massaging them before moving up to his throbbing erection. He looked up at him as they mutually pleasured each other. Their eyes met as they shared a knowing look before turning their heads to focus on the show taking place before them.

Claire and Allison were embracing each other, their breasts pressed tightly together as their hands slid over each other's bodies. Their tongues explored each other's mouths as the sounds of hunger and lust escaped their wet lips.

Allison kissed down Claire's neck to her chest. She sucked on each nipple as she squeezed her breasts together. Claire watched her brother and Brent as they jacked each other off watching them.

This is unfolding perfectly.

Claire leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs as Allison kissed down her torso, past her hips before finally reached her pussy. Allison closed her mouth around Claire's clit and used her tongue to massage the sensitive area. Claire moaned as waves of pleasure washed over her. Having her brother's cock between her tits made her more wet than imaginable, seeing James and Brent jack each other off brought her to the brink, having Allison eat her out while they did it, sent her over the top.

"Oh God, oh fuuuck, I'm cumming..." Claire moaned as her body spasmed. Allison held tightly against her, using her hands to steady her hips. She was on her knees between Claire's legs. Her ass was high allowing Brent and James to see moisture between her lips.

Claire shuddered, grabbing hold of Allison's head. She squeezed her breasts as she looked from Brent and James. "Oh my God." She shuddered.

"Dude, you're gonna make me cum." Brent groaned as James quickened his pace. Brent matched his intensity. If Brent was close, he wanted to make sure James was just as close.

"Not yet." Allison said crawling toward James.

Claire was leaning back on her elbows, her fingers tracing the lips of her pussy, as she watched Allison slide up between her brother's legs. He groaned as her soft breasts pressed against his groin, stomach, then chest, until her lips were against his, her tongue finally in his mouth.

One leg over the other and she was lowering her dripping pussy onto his engorged cock.

He released his grip on Brent and slid his hands up her body.

"Oh fuck." James gasped feeling her tight warmth wrap around him. He could taste his sister on her lips. He slid his hands down her back and firmly grabbed her ass, pulling her down on him to his base. Brent could hear her whimper in his mouth.

Brent lowered his eyes to see Claire making her way toward him. Her big blue eyes were filled with hunger and lust. Once she reached him on all fours, she took his balls in her mouth and began to pump his cock with her small hands. She kept her eyes on him as she explored him with her tongue.

He couldn't believe that this was happening. James at his side as Allison rode him. Claire between his legs sliding her mouth up the length of his thick shaft.

Unreal.

She pressed against him, sliding her body against his, enjoying the sensation of her hard nipples on his bare skin until they were finally face to face.

"Hi." She whispered with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Hi." Was all he could produce before she kissed him hard. He felt her tongue slide into his mouth. He felt her moan as she maneuvered him inside of her. She was very wet and very tight. Inch by inch she slipped him in deeper.

"Fuck." She groaned as he bottomed out. "You are so fucking big."

She grinded against him, kissing him, running her hands over his body. The warmth of her thighs flexing on him, her soft breasts against his chest, her full lips pressing against his. He was in ecstasy.

She lifted off of him and looked down to see his long hard cock, slick with her juices, sliding in and out of her. She pulled back her shoulders, and stuck her chest out, offering her breasts to Brent's hungry mouth. He leaned in and obliged.

Allison's face was buried James's neck. She was riding him hard and fast. From her movements, Claire knew she was getting close. Claire gently grabbed a handful of her hair and tugged.

"Oh fuck!" Allison groaned. She pressed down and grinded hard into James. Claire knew this would set her off.

"I'm gonna cum..." Allison groaned into his mouth.

James could feel her begin to tighten around him. She began to shudder. A pulsating sensation along her walls sent him over the top. He throbbed, unable to control himself.

"Oh God, I'm gonna..." He moaned.

Thick powerful jets of cum erupted deep within her. She moaned with pleasure in his mouth as they came together.

Watching her brother fuck her friend no less than five inches away was just what she was waiting for. She returned her full attention to Brent and rocked her hips against his. A sheen of sweat had formed on her toned torso enhancing it's definition. Brent squeezed and sucked on her nipples as he filled her.

"I'm getting close." She whispered, looking into Brent's eyes.

"Me too." Brent said returning her gaze. She leaned back slightly, grabbing hold of his knees with her hands. She felt so exposed. James was no longer distracted by Allison. She had both his and Brent's full attention.

Her smooth pussy stretched to accommodate Brent's large cock. Her bare body was on complete display. Her eyes were focused and hungry.

James reached out and squeezed her breasts. She locked her eyes on his, looked down at his hands as he fondled her.

You like my tits? You wanna to fuck me too?

She sped up. Brent held her hips and guided her as the pressure rose.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum." She moaned, leaning back into Brent. "Cum inside me." She growled into his mouth. Her soft breasts and hard nipples against his bare chest, her tight wet pussy pulling him deeper inside, his cock tightened, his balls tingled.

She could feel James's hands slide down her back and squeeze her ass as she impaled herself on Brent's cock. His fingers slipped between her cheeks, massaging her most sensitive area. It was too much.

Almost instantly, waves of pleasure washed over her. Her body spasmed. She felt Brent deep inside as he began to pump his seed in her pulsing pussy.

"Ohmyfuckinggod..." She moaned.

Her movements became erratic, her head became light. It was as if she could feel every thick rope of hot cum splashing against her walls, filling her up. She could feel the entrance of her ass pulse against the pressure of James's fingertips. She felt like maybe she was being too loud. Fuck it, this feels too good.

As the tremors subsided, she slowed to a steady rocking motion. She kissed Brent deeply as he drained the last of his seed inside of her. Before long, she lulled in Brent's arms as Allison did with James.

The room was a mess. Clothes were scattered everywhere. The couch cushions needed some serious attention. The four glistened with a well earned coat of sweat. The air was filled with the scent of sex. The panting became steady breathing.

It was quiet once again.

---

"James?" Claire said finally, behind closed eyes.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Don't tell mom and dad."

dlake
dlake
124 Followers