All Comments on 'The Jaguar'

by Lady_Fiona

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a Dream

Well as an owner of a British Racing Green XJS, it sounds like a real dream... XJS's however only came with automatic transmissions, and the back of the 2+2 version is only large enough for small dogs and children, but the seats lean back nicely and with the roof down, it can be quiet the make out machine...

RetMarutRetMarutover 16 years ago
Drive, She Said

It was good to read about some sex in the UK without anyone puking on their shoes before, during or after the act. Seriously, this would've been an enjoyable tale even if you'd connived it in one of those old TR6s. Having read this story, I am once again reminded of the differing aspects in regards to commingling. As a male, the pleasure parameter is narrower no matter how kind, attentive and devoted the ministrations. With women it is expansive. The senses are far more engaged. Which is why I enjoyed this interlude. Through vicarious living, not only did I, the reader, get into her pants, but by slipping under her skin I understood how she felt. Best of all the story ended with a cool Brit fillip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tried it. Not that much room in an old Jag. Front passenger seat is best with the man on his knees. Bhai better still keep a blanket in the boot/trunk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous