All Comments on 'The Jealousy Game'

by theB_I_G_one

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hot but??

Hot story but not real beliveable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I would have loved to be there and watched my wife

I am no wimp by any means, but I would love to see my wife have sex with a man. I liked the store because like us we would have to go out of town also. Next time bring the Latino back with you and let her give you a blow job while you watch instead of jacking off so your wife could have seen you cum at the same time she did.

lscottlscottabout 20 years ago
watching my wife getting fucked

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Write another one whereby in this story my wife is taken by surprise and then loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Cliche City

I couldn't get past the second paragraph, or should I call it the second string of cliches. Have you ever written a sentence for yourself or do you just repeat things that you've heard before?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Who are you morons?

This site seems to be invaded for some rigth-doers that critizied almost every story. I don'i like the gay stories, nor the BDSM ALSO, so I don`t read them, I don't give a damn if other people enjoy them. These morons want only logical, well written stories of wives praying at home, cleaning the house and taking care of their children. How many readers these site will have?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
My fantasy

This is so close to one of my wife sharing fantasies.I really enjoyed reading this story,the only change I would make would be having both men cum inside my wife!Of course,after they left,it would be my turn to enjoy my well used wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Oh dear, another downbeat negative complainer

It is a shame that a good story is put down by puritanical, probably religious bound, strait laced complainers.

Why are they at this site in the first place?

Enjoy life and explore sexuality, I bet his wife is left sexually unsatisfied.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Puritanical ?

I'm not straight laced or puritanical I just don't like stories where someone gets hurt. This story was ok but poorly writtin. Everyone must admit that this was just another run of the mill slut/cuckold story.

Anonymous in England; note that I have enough balls to put my name on my comments. Please don't send any hate e-mails to me because I don't pay any attention to the word anonymous when they e-mail me.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A slut?

I dunno about run-of-the-mill slut but definitely a slut.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Yes, a slut!

He should leave her there with her 'friends' and go staright home and then to the lawyers office.

This weirdo gets turned on--Any man that gets turned on watching smeone fuck his wife doesn't really consider her anything more than a fuck machine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ho hum. Boring.

Just another typical stories for queers. Nothing original about a husband jacking off watching his wife get fucked by a 1 in 10,000 cock. Only queers are turned on by men jacking off and oversize cocks.

Queer stuff does not belong in "Loving Wives."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
crap,craP..crAP...cRAP....CRAP

A wimp for a husband, a slut for a wife and a weak assed pimp for a writer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where do all you disturbed people come from?

Seriously, these postings are just so sad, pathetic and immature... you know that no ones behaves this way, no one in this entire world ever does anything this ridiculous... how is it you find this to be a fantasy. Don't you want to get some help so you can try to get some sort of life back before you die? It's obvious you don't have one, you probably have been laid in over a decade... isn't that where you should be putting your energy and time? You're so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
How does it feel to have a sloppy second from your own loving spouse?

What a spineless wimp for standing by while your wife gets fucked by two men. How disgusting. Now that she tasted the forbidden fruits will she be satisfied? Idoubt it. A well your loss you moron.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Boring

Just another "I love watching my wife fuck other men because it makes me jack off."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What an idiot!

Go back to the club and get some hot chick, preferably two and take them back to the room and make her watch. What a loser... He should have laid it on the line, since she's just a whore, he can screw any woman, anywhere, any time he wants. As far as loving her, she killed his love. From now on all she was to him was a sex toy, a meat hole and that's how she'd be treated. If she didn't like it she could get a divorce or maybe he would, the terms of the prenuptial where of course he'd get all the assets... Frankly I wouldn't touch his diseased wife with a ten foot pole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Grow a pair

It's one thing to have your wife fuck other guys when you are controlling it, quiet another to have her control you! Much hotter to make her be a slut at your command, to be the master, but any wife that behaves this way isn't loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

How about you grow some fucking balls!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pussies

I love how pussies read this shit and then level all of these insults about what a whore the guy's woman is or how the guy is a loser blah blah blah. Hey bitches, if this turns you off so much why are you reading it? Do you punks realize that your women are fucking too? You dumb asses just don't know it. Most of them are fucking black guys but many of them are fucking co-workers, women, male friends and some of YOUR friends. Stop talking shit and making like your women are any better than the slut mentioned above. Fucking losers! Lol.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

hey anon - we dont know that the fucking story says until AFTER we read it. and LW has many variations and not every one is a fucking wimp cream pie eater as the husband. so get your head out of your ass, it is not roses you smell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just another worthless WACC

What if hubby brought a woman or two back with him and had wifey watch.. Now that would be hot wouldn't it... Even hotter if he totally ignores wifey the rest of vacation and has different women every night... and continues when they are back home... So much for marriage. Or trust. Just who won this game? I would have walked out, called my lawyer and she'd get papers getting off the plane. Another story that needs a chapter 2 with a BTB ending. From this point on hubby just uses her. Pimps her out to make money because there's no point loving a skanky whore. I would have grabbed a camera and recorded her debauchery. Used it to blackmail her to be my total sex slave. But every one of these idiotic cuck stories the guy has zero brains, is totally controlled by his tiny dick, can't walk out while he watches. And how does wifey know he wouldn't just leave her? Or maybe she doesn't care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just a 3

I could not follow. This was a game? jealousy game? where did it become reasonable to allow cheating.. what is wrong is wrong.. come on... I don't get it.. being married has rules.. lets face it 50/50 split on assets, alimony and child support.. marriage is a business contract on life. I would re write.. its one thing to dance.. but the hot tub.. no.. and I mean NO... I would have enjoyed it more if they both stopped in the dance.. and embraced each other.. and only the two were in the hot tub

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Far from believeable!

We didn't get all of the detailed rules, but I doubt that sneaking back to the room for some serious fucking was included. I also don't believe there is a 5 star hotel in Key Largo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Terrible....awful....brilliant.

5 stars!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The game...

The game was a good idea, but was to take place in the dance club...leaving that palce made the game stop and become pure cheating...Lucky for him he liked to be cheated...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

I would have left, found some women to bring back to have wife watch me fuck them. Or just left the rest of the vacation and fucked other women... When I got back home I was out hunting every night...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And the first time I caught an

STD

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anothet

Another whore, and wimp husband let's her get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Slut & Cuck,Pathetic!

Even flies would flee this steaming pile of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lol

Dang you are so full a shit writing how fast everything fell into place so perfect, but with that one in a million Latino chickthat you so suddenly came across and then her jacking you off on the dance floor then saying bye . so lame that me and the wife said what a load of bs both at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1* fucking pathetic cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pure CUCK crap and not even well developed or written. This seems like "lets get this over so i can be a weak voyeur." I actually have respect for a well written story that depicts a weak male or female image but this is so bad someone should take your laptop/tablet and exercise it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah, yeah, you're married to a conservative wife, yeah, yeah, yawn, yeah, you've got a ripped body, yeah, you really never did something like this with your fuckable wife? She probably had two or three guys every lunchbteak at work.

Also, a honeymoon suite at a five-star resort in December would be at least 10 G's per night, if not more. Hey, you forgot your Testarossa.

And this is with "a conservative wife with sometimes no makeup."

This is so played.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous