All Comments on 'The Jenna Arrangement: A Summary'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Thank you for the series, you've been very creative & restrained when it was appropriate.

Since this is your 'baby' I say write what feels right & excites you. We are sure to enjoy it also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

need to go back and read them again, based upon these revelations

travelistytravelistyabout 1 year ago

I think the best ending is from your keyboard directly "it open ended. To write their adventures as they come to me, and not worry about summing it all up to some Grand Conclusion."

There isn't a reason to end it and even if one day you do, I always like my erotica happily ever after. Also, you could have some fun with dream sequences?

Underdog213Underdog213about 1 year ago

Endings are one of the most difficult things to do. In my view they are essential to a successful story. They make the difference between a real piece of fiction and just a series of events. They can make or break the value of the whole piece. Have the courage to eventually end your work. It doesn’t have to be immediately, but give your wonderful work an ending. We will all appreciate it.

Djmac1031Djmac1031about 1 year agoAuthor

I wanna thank everyone who's taken the time to read, and comment.

I honestly wasn't sure anyone would.

It's nice to know the series still generates your interest.

I am working on a new chapter, hope to have it up soon.

I am also seriously considering it's future and a way to perhaps bring it to a satisfying conclusion.

I really can't stress enough how much I appreciate your support and feedback.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jenna is an artist. You could use that more. Maybe she gets a commision to do a series of pen and illustrations of the penis in various states of arousal. Maybe she could get into doing bodypaint.

scut001scut0013 months ago

I'm one that feels that there should be a conclusion to the story. If it's that they live happily ever after or life just intervenes and they go separate ways. But to just leave it hanging open ended is wrong and not how Jenna would want it to end. If in the future you should want to reunite them you could do that.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy2 months ago

Ab out to read chapter 28 TJA!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....