All Comments on 'The Jerk Off Folder'

by yesplease17

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gratitude:

for the wonderful sprightly and highly erotic story! More. And more panties please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Short and very sweet.

I really hope that you will be publishing more stories on here, whether they are a continuation of this, or completely new material.

yesplease17yesplease17almost 7 years agoAuthor
Note from the Author

Thanks everybody for all the reading and feedback so far! I'm currently working on Ch. 2 of this story, and will submit it here as soon as it's ready.

jimmcdonald609jimmcdonald609almost 7 years ago
Refreshing

Highly erotic great read.

The start of his panty collection?

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Miles ahead of the quality of 90% of the stories posted here. Words and description carefully crafted. You manage to accomplish in a single page much more than the competition does in three or four. Keep 'em coming ( no pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great read!

Thanks for a really terrific read! I rarely respond to stories and only read them on occasion, but this was exceptional. As.a 73 year old man I mostly just think about sex, but this gave me as good an erection as I've had in a while!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good, but...

Good story, good written, I gave it 4 stars.

But there were 3 things that immediately annoyed me upon I finished reading it.

1. Eating his own cum out of her pussy... I think it is as disgusting as eating his own booger or drinking his own piss. Alone reading about it is a slight turn off.

2. Her teasing at the end... beginning to give a blowjob but then going and saying he should jerk off instead is totally mean. He was a virgin not even a few minutes ago and ate her out for gods sake. How can she do that to him.

3. They forgot about her USB stick.

hotwords229hotwords229almost 7 years ago
Nice people

I love that these are good-hearted people just having fun. I wish their were more stories with these types of characters. Good job!

5thRing5thRingalmost 7 years ago
Really good, but...

I wish we could give half-stars. I'd give it 4 1/2. It's definitely a diamond amidst a lot of dirt clods, but some things did bug me. Just personal preference stuff.

I generally prefer when characters don't jump into it so quickly, when the opportunity arises. I like some apprehension.

I would have liked her reaction to the pictures be a little different. Not sure how exactly, but it left me displeased.

And I agree with the other reader(s). The tease bj at the end was annoying. :)

DanielMcMurphyDanielMcMurphyover 6 years ago
Good Ol' Kelsey

Speaking those magic words all men love to hear from a female the first time she sees your cock: "It's not that bad".

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 5 years ago
Pretty good

But I don't like his whining about his small dick. I'm tired of stories where the MC has a dick like a horse, but why write about small ones? Unless the purpose of the author is to prove that the guy can compensate with something else.

Anyway, there are much more interesting things to read about.

I also agree with a previous post, Kelsey could have handled that situation better! It's a wonder he didn't lose his erection on the spot.

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

Quicker on the trigger next time bad boy

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, a realistic story, on this website? Are you sure you're not lost? Could have been better if you at least give a nod to the STD problems to do justice to your readers, but well done otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryesplease17@yesplease17
Thanks for reading, favoriting, and rating! I'm new here, so any feedback in the comments sections is encouraged. Constructive criticism is always helpful and I like hearing people's thoughts in general.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES