All Comments on 'The Jerkoff Club Ch. 06'

by MADDRAPPER

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so fucking hot

Damn that was hot! I wish I had a friend I could do something like that with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Cock-raiser

It takes a good story to get my ancient dick up and this one sure did the trick.. Thanks and thanks again and keep on writing, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Searing HOT!!!!

I previoulsy had read the first 5 chapters...loved them...and didn't realize until now that you'd written another chapter. GAWD this is soooo hot...sooooo me. Unfortunately I don't have a bud to enjoy this with, but I'll be thinking of one as I wrist one off now! Keep up the GREAT work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Let´s all jerk off...

Hi guys ! It´s fantastic this clube of yours, I´d really want to be part of one, but I have no dudes to share an experience like that... I´d love to !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wives

Nice! I remember u mentioning bringing the wives to the party, when's that going to happen? Can't wait!

wdbtchrwdbtchralmost 13 years ago
Just thinking,

I was wondering how four guys masturbating at the same time and noone "accidenally" hit someone else's cock with a shot of hot sticky cum? Yes, I know it's disgusting, but also hot.

Maybe bring in the wives one at a time and get some sloppy seconds going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'd like to watch

Mmmm this is sooo hot! I love the dialogue...wish I could see this go down...I love the back and forth! I could read this one over and over! Love it so much mmm!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

This story was amaxing, so fucking hard from this. I need me a jack off buddy!!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
So hot!

So hot! I want a friend and club just like this one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous