The Jewelers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three of them remaining nude, Pierre tested the revised plastic model on Robyn's sexual area. It fit perfectly and functioned perfectly. It was even obvious how the cock cage could be added or removed from the cock ring, if the proposed lock were removed from the hasp and staple region. Molly gave Pierre a huge kiss of delight, rubbing their naked bodies together during the embrace.

Pierre said, "I can now craft the metal version, Miss Molly. Please give me a week. If it takes any longer, I will call you to reschedule." Thankfully, Molly and Robyn remembered to put their clothes back on before leaving Pierre's work room. It was touch and go, because Molly was focused on the tinglings and taste in her cunt and mouth, and Robyn was visualizing being on his knees, sucking cum from her luscious cunt. Robyn hugged Pierre before they left, and managed to whisper something quietly to him.

A week later, Molly and Robyn entered the shop, in an aroused state of anticipation – most definitely an aroused state, anyway. Pierre had a gleam in his eyes. He knew exactly what he wanted from this negotiation. He waited until they were ensconced privately in his work room, and fully undressed, before stating his desires.

"Miss Molly," he began, "for this session I wish to use your ass, if that is acceptable to you."

Molly shivered with excitement, hearing this. She'd watched him ass fuck Robyn during their first encounter, and had been a little envious at that time. "I assure you, Pierre, that is most acceptable. I assume you wish me face down on the bench, like last time? Oh! I see you've changed it a little." Indeed, the head area of the sawhorse remained the same, but there was now an extension at the other end. Two flared padded rods lengthened it, and another pair of support legs angled downward and outward from the ends of those rods.

Experimentally, Molly placed herself face down on the bench, and found this new configuration left her pelvis fully supported, but her entire pubic area was now uncovered. "Very ingenious, Monsieur," she praised. "You should manufacture a sideline in kinky sex devices."

"Praise from you is praise indeed, Mademoiselle," he said gallantly. Holding up lengths of soft-looking ropes, he inquired, "Am I right in thinking that being tied to this device as I fuck you would heighten your pleasure?"

Molly felt an erotic twitch deep in her belly, and she involuntarily grabbed the front uprights of the sawhorse. She had to take a breath or two before her suddenly leaping heart could be forced back down where it belonged in her chest before she could answer. "OMG! Yes! How perceptive of you!" Little did she know that this concept – having her tied to the bench while being ass fucked was what Robyn had whispered to Pierre as they left the week before.

Pierre decided to take credit for the idea, merely smiling and smoothing a finger across his mustache. Having received her consent, he first looped a rope across the small of her back, and snugged her belly firmly to the padding beneath it. Next, loops of rope secured her arms to the front legs of the sawhorse, running from her wrists to her elbows. Small rope segments running between the join of the sawhorse's front legs to the crossbeam snugged her shoulders down. Molly's legs, from her ankles to her mid-thighs, were then tied to the extension's support legs. Pierre deemed it unnecessary to secure any ropes near her hips or ass, because he'd be using his hands to hold that portion of her anatomy.

"Are you quite comfortable, Mademoiselle?" he asked, almost formally.

"I feel wonderful, Pierre – very comfortable," she replied, aware that her sissy and the jeweler were probably ogling her now. "Please be aware that, tied as I am, I may protest and struggle as you use me anally, to enhance my enjoyment. It's all part of the game. But if I really need you to stop, I will say the word 'red' over and over again." She heard rummaging sounds, and some metallic clicks as Pierre fetched something from his shelves.

"I understand perfectly. That will be your safeword. And perhaps these will also add to your enjoyment, Miss Molly?" he inquired, holding up a lovely, delicate set of nipple clamps. Well, the chain was delicate – the clamp jaws looked formidable.

Molly considered how her breasts were dangling down on either side of the crossbeam. She imagined Pierre's refined fingers squeezing and plumping her nipples into engorgement, and then clamping them. She shuddered with anticipation, and felt her nipples swelling into rigidity before any contact had been made. "Yes," she moaned. They will."

Pierre leaned down and tested the plumpness of each nipple before applying the clamp to it. Molly groaned and shook slightly as her nipple reported the delicious pain as the jaws closed. But, as with most clamps, the pain faded and numbness set in. She knew, however, that the eventual removal of the clamps would be even more painful, as sensations returned to her delicate tissues. Even though she was not a pain slut, she looked forward to those feelings, as well.

"Your sissy boy will now anoint your anus with his tongue, to aid us in our coupling," Pierre shared. So even though she could not look back over her shoulder well enough to see, she knew that the tongue that began lapping her ass crack was Robyn's. Someone's hands – maybe there were four of them – were spreading her ass wide open, and the tongue even began digging its way inward, penetrating her anal ring, opening her tight puckered hole.

"I know you cannot see, Miss Molly, but my swollen cock is resting on top of your sissy's head. I'm amused how his slobbering attack on your ass hole is making my cock bounce up and down, nested in his hair," Pierre informed her. "Perhaps you feel some wetness higher in your ass crack? Those are drops of my precum, dripping on you. That is how eager my cock is to enter you."

The licking and obscene inward drilling of Robyn's tongue continued for a while. It ceased when Pierre stated, "Bien. Now lick my cock and get it slippery, sissy boy, while I use my fingers to widen that opening more."

Robyn began licking Pierre's cock so eagerly that Molly heard the slap of his wet tongue on Pierre's fleshy rod. But her attention was quickly focused on the sudden widening of her anal opening! Pierre must've slipped both his dampened index fingers into her hole, and was pulling them sideways. Her anal ring protested this abrupt dilation, trying to clench, as Molly moaned, "No! Stop!" But she didn't mean it, they all knew. She took a deep, shuddering breath, and relaxed that sphincter, allowing it to open even more.

When Pierre decided that his dick was sufficiently slick with Robyn's saliva, and Molly's rosebud was wide enough, he pressed Robyn's head downward, commanding, "Now, sissy boy, lick, tongue and suck your Mistress' cunt," giving himself clear access to Molly's ass.

Molly moaned and pulled at the restricting ropes as she felt Robyn's mouth latch onto her sex, and Pierre's glans touching the entrance to her ass. Pierre began pressing. Molly's moan became a groan as his swollen cock head sought entrance, stretching her opening wider. Pierre, holding his cock with one hand, sank his fingers into Molly's ass cheek for leverage and pressed even harder.

Molly screamed, "Ow! No! Don't fuck me there!" and shook her head as she tugged hard on her restraints. Robyn's tongue lightly flicked the sides of her clit, trying to help the pleasure relax her body, and her rosebud.

Pierre himself groaned loudly as her ass finally gave way to his urgent pressure. Molly gasped, her head thrown up and back, as she felt his cock head and shaft slip inside her ass.

"OMFG! STOP! Is that a baseball bat in my ass?" Molly cried rhetorically, trying to lift her body forward, away from the invading cock.

Robyn had the temerity to giggle into Molly's pussy, knowing full well how it felt to have that cock in his ass. He was pleased with himself for suggesting this to Pierre. Pierre and Molly were stationary at this moment, both panting loudly as they adjusted to this highly intimate coupling.

After a minute or so, Pierre asked almost solicitously, "Shall I proceed, Mademoiselle?"

Molly lowered her head again, licked her lips, and nodded her acceptance.

Pierre began a slight in and out movement, groaning, "Magnifique, Miss Molly." He increased the depths of his strokes. "I love fucking your ass." He slapped her ass cheeks, one after the other. "Take my cock! Take it all," he crooned. As he thrust in and out of her, he took delight in a slow grinding motion, his balls slapping at the top of the sissy's head with each stroke.

Molly's fists were clenched, and her body shuddered as the well-endowed Frenchman used her anally. Naked, tied, and being ravished in this manner triggered her submissive energies. Her cunt began lubricating, causing Robyn to suck harder at it. Her lubrication went into overdrive as his lips suckled her throbbing, swollen clit, smearing his face with her cunt juices. Her heart rate accelerated, her breathing deepened. "Fuck me," she moaned.

Pierre could feel the changes taking place in the woman he was fucking. He felt her ass creating a more perfect sheath for his dick, no longer fighting to expel him. He pressed on Robyn's head, telling the sissy, "Use your fingers, you little slut! I need to take her harder."

Robyn slipped down farther, changing his angle, and pressed 3 fingers into Molly's sopping pussy. The jeweler began to speed up his thrusts, the slap, slap, slap sounds echoing in the jeweler's work room as his pelvis buffeted Molly's ass cheeks. She was taking his entire length easily now, to their mutual delight. Robyn's other hand was free, so he found the delicate chain connecting the nipple clamps, and gave it a gentle tug.

Molly felt an almost electric shock at her formerly numb nipples, and instinctively tried to arch her shoulders up – the ropes prevented that. "Pull off those nipple clamps, and milk my tits, slut boy!" she demanded. Other than that statement, she was moaning incessantly, straining at the ropes that held her, making them creak as her muscles bunched with their efforts.

Still finger-fucking his Mistress' cunt with one hand, the sissy carefully undid the jaws from one nipple, and then the other, letting the clamps fall to the floor. Molly shrieked as renewed sensations flooded her freed nipples, making her ass cheeks quiver in a most arousing fashion on Pierre's pistoning cock. Molly felt pain in her nipples at first, but that quickly transformed into pleasure as Robyn's fingers gently massaged and caressed them, and then began the milking action that she'd demanded. His hand at her cunt was getting soaked. His thumb was teasing her stiffened clit.

Pierre was now pounding Molly's ass with abandon, his dick engorged now to its fullest. His hands had seized her ass cheeks and stretched them apart, so he could watch his cock flashing in and out of her rear tunnel. From time to time he spat at her ass hole, letting his cock carry his spittle inward as further lubricant. He was slamming into Molly's ass, reveling in his control over her, forcing her to cum.

And cum she did.

With a loud shriek, Molly achieved orgasm. Her body literally vibrated in the ropes as her cunt began spewing her cum. Caught by surprise, because he was busy looking at Molly's tits as he was playing with them, Robyn swiveled his head around in time to be splashed full in his face. He opened his mouth to catch the fluids, and at the same time fucked her rippling cunt harder with his fingers, feeling Pierre's cock rubbing on them through the thin wall that separated cunt from ass.

Feeling the more intense sensations inside her cunt, Molly howled and continued a prolonged climax, screaming unintelligible syllables of delight.

Hearing, seeing and feeling Molly cumming, Pierre could hold back no longer. He planted his cock as deeply into her ass as possible, grunted something in French, stopped humping and began hosing her rectum with hot semen.

Hearing the jeweler starting to climax, Robyn pulled his pussy juice soaked hand out of Molly's cunt, and smeared her intimate wetness on the jeweler's balls. The sissy's mouth quickly covered Molly's cunt, drinking her cascade of cum. He could feel the jeweler's balls throbbing and shifting around inside his scrotum as he unleashed his load.

The wet massage of his ball sack caused Pierre to press even harder into Molly's ass, grinding his pelvis against her, unloading a prodigious amount of his seed. There was so much now that it spilled out of her ass hole, and oozed down toward her cunt, touching Robyn's lip. The sissy shifted his mouth and now consumed both pussy juices and their mixed cums.

Pierre stayed joined to Molly, listening to her panting and gabbling in post orgasmic bliss, grasping and kneading her dangling tits. Addressing Robyn, he said, "Lick the under side of my cock as I slide it out of her ass." He pulled slowly out of the happily groaning Molly, feeling the sissy's tongue cleaning the bottom of his cock. When he was all the way out, he fed his cum coated cock to Robyn for a brief cleaning. "Now move, sissy. I'm taking her cunt as well, today. I like to be thorough."

As Robyn moved forward, out of the way, Pierre parted Molly's labia with his fingers and guided his cock into her wet, pulsating cunt. He plunged in, and fucked her so hard, it was a good thing she was bound tightly to the bench, or his enthusiasm might have driven her across the room.

Molly experienced that intense, passionate fucking, along with Pierre's pelvis grinding against her ass, in between strokes that made his balls pummel her labia and clit. Robyn latched his lips firmly onto her nipples in an alternating rhythm, suckling each until it tingled, before switching again. Molly, still stirred up from her earlier climax, cried out in orgasm soon thereafter.

Pierre felt her cunt grasping his cock with a milking cyclicity, and smiled, happy to have brought her to her peak once again. Now it was his turn, and he reached up and grasped her shoulders, leaning over to change his angle slightly, and fucked her until his cock delivered another ejaculation, smaller in volume than his first, but quite satisfying.

After she was untied, Molly had to sit down. Her legs were too shaky after those intense orgasms to stand upon right away. Pierre produced the cunning stainless steel cock ring. It fit perfectly, and worked perfectly, opening and closing securely, with no discomfort or ill effects to Robyn. Molly was pleased, but a little saddened that this adventure was now drawing to a close. "So we are all finished, Pierre?" she inquired, trying not to sound too wistful.

"Ah, mais non," Pierre replied, grinning.

"No?" Molly said, trying to keep her dawning glee under control.

"This hasp and staple," Pierre began, pointing, "they will require a special miniature lock and key, Miss Molly.

"So we will have to have yet another negotiation and payment?" Molly retorted with mock exasperation, her arms akimbo, with fists pressed onto the tops of her hips. She held the pose perhaps 5 seconds, then burst out laughing, "Thank goodness! Yayyy!" Her eyes twinkled with delight, and Pierre smiled a lustful smile that made her catch her breath.

"Bon," Pierre stated, and he took many final finicky measurements, carefully recording the data. Some of the measurements made no sense to Molly, but he was the master craftsman, so she left this process completely to his judgment.

She and Robyn had to wait more than two full weeks – two weeks spent on tenterhooks – waiting for their next appointment. Pierre asked them to come on a Sunday. The store was usually closed on Sundays, but Florian unlocked the door to admit them when they arrived. Pierre escorted them again into his workroom, but he surprised them by saying, "Before we negotiate, let me show you the results, Miss Molly. Let us all disrobe." Another first – seeing the product before negotiating the price. Clothes were quickly discarded.

Pierre affixed the cock ring to Robyn's genitals, along with the cock cage. The tiny lock and key that he'd created were as lovely as they were functional – a tribute to the jeweler's mastery. Everything fit beautifully, but on closer inspection, Molly saw that the bottom hinge of the cock ring had been modified slightly. She pointed at it with a delicate finger. "Why is this different, Monsieur?"

Pierre's eyes lit up, and he stroked his thin mustache with a fingertip. "You're amazingly perceptive, Mademoiselle. I altered it to accommodate this." So saying, he held up a gleaming, stainless steel butt plug, with a long, thin slightly curved connecting rod.

Molly's pupils dilated as she gasped, "Does that do what I think it does?"

"If you think it can secure this butt plug into your sissy's ass as well as cage his cock whenever you wish, then yes, it does," Pierre chuckled. "Let me show you. Here, sissy. Wet this." He held the base of the butt plug as Robyn wet it with his saliva. "Good. Bend over and spread your ass cheeks, slut boy," Pierre commanded.

Robyn's face turned scarlet as he did as he was told. Pierre worked the butt plug into Robyn's ass, stretching his hole enough to make the sissy grunt. Pierre then showed Molly how to secure the connecting rod to the cock ring. "As you can see, the butt plug can be added and removed as needed, without removing the cage from his cock. I understand that sometimes the prostate of sissies such as this one need to be milked from time to time, to maintain health. Is this not so?"

"It is so," Molly confirmed. "And this is an unexpected, amazing, almost mind-blowing addition to my request. Such an elegant device! I hope that in our negotiations your reward will be commensurate with the value of this creation."

"I'm glad you feel this way, Miss Molly, because let me reveal that, while I created the device, it was actually Florian's idea and design that inspired it."

"Florian? That lovely man who's your assistant?" Molly asked.

"The very same, Mademoiselle," Pierre confirmed.

"The store is closed, but I see that he is here today," Molly observed. "I hope that's so I can thank him properly?"

"Oui, Miss Molly. He is most anxious to see if you approve of this addition," Pierre confided.

"Please ask him to join us, Pierre," Molly begged.

Moments later, Florian was in the room with them. If their nudity bothered him, he hid the fact well. He stood his ground as Molly rushed over to him and embraced him firmly.

"Florian, your idea was absolutely wonderful!" Molly gushed. She kissed him on both his cheeks, and then, even more enthusiastically, directly on his lips.

Florian's ears reddened with shy, bashful pleasure at being so lionized. Chests pressed together, Molly could feel his heart beating faster as he stammered, "I... I'm glad it pleases you, Mademoiselle."

"It does – immensely. Speaking of pleasing, tell me honestly, Florian. Does my body turn you on? I mean, do you find me arousing?" Molly asked, eyes twinkling mischievously.

Florian swallowed hard several times before he was able to croak out, "Certainly, Mademoiselle. You're quite, quite lovely."

Molly turned to look at Pierre. "In that case, perhaps you will allow me to propose the terms of our negotiations, this time, Pierre?" she asked.

Pierre's smile widened, thinking his friend and assistant was about to be rewarded. He was only partially correct. "Please feel free to proceed, Miss Molly. What do you have in mind?"

"I propose that you once again tie me to your lovely bench. And this time, both you and Florian make use of my mouth, pussy and ass – any one of them, or all of them – to your heart's content, or until I safeword. My sissy Robyn will remain in chastity and butt plugged, only being used orally for your arousal, if you wish, and any cleanup, if you require it," Molly suggested. "Does this seem adequate payment?"