The Jewelers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Frenchmen were elated, hearing this, and quickly nodded their agreement. Pierre tied Molly to the bench as before, as Florian undressed. Molly's cunt was already seeping cunt juices, she was so excited. The air in the room was perfumed with her scent of arousal, mixed with the musky scents of excited males. Robyn was called upon to tongue both jewelers, acting as a sort of 'fluffer' in the porn movie sense. He licked their cocks, balls, and even their ass holes until both of them stood with glistening, rampant cocks.

Florian was impatient to sample Molly's pussy, so he claimed a sort of 'droit du seigneur' – the right to be the first to have carnal knowledge of her cunt. Pierre graciously moved to Molly's mouth. Soon she was being fucked at both ends by the randy males. By tacit agreement, they changed ends of her body at intervals. Whoever was at the bottom end of the bench might use her cunt, or might decide to use her ass. Sometimes they even did several strokes in one hole and smoothly did several more in the other. Whoever was at the top end of the table, mouth fucking her, also could easily play with her tits, and did so, caressing, massaging, using rolling grasps on her areolae as if milking her nipples – generally teasing them magnificently.

Molly had never been so thoroughly fucked in her entire life. The men held back their orgasms, for the most part, wanting this 'payment' to last a long time. Molly, trussed up and secured to the bench, had no such luxury. The unceasing plunging, pounding, sheathing and unsheathing of their cocks in her holes, plus the extended tit play and the slapping of ball sacks against her sex, forced her into one orgasm after another. It was a good thing the store was closed because Molly got very vocal, eventually yowling like a cat in heat. Those vocalizations were mesmerizing to the men, causing them to redouble their efforts, to make her cries louder and longer.

From time to time, Molly felt the men spurt semen into her ass or cunt, and when they came in her mouth, she certainly tasted it, before swallowing their gifts. But these ejaculations didn't seem to deter them in the least. They just continued fucking her, the mental arousal and physical sensations of friction on their cocks, and the warm, smooth receptive skin of a horny, rutting female under their hands kept them engorged for hours.

Robyn could only kneel and watch as the two ravished Molly incessantly. The sissy's butt was stretched and stuffed by the plug, and whenever his cock tried to engorge, the cage painfully nipped his erection in the bud. He spent the afternoon in delicious agony.

Molly herself was exhausted, and somewhat raw in her pussy and ass before the Frenchmen gave her their final injections of semen, and withdrew from her holes, replete. They collapsed onto chairs, permitting the sissy to clean the mixtures of sweat, male semen, and female cum from their genitals.

"Now go clean your Mistress' openings, while she rests," Pierre instructed Robyn. The sissy slut spent a good deal of time at this task, because as soon as he cleaned semen from her cunt or ass hole, she'd shudder, and internal muscle contractions would disgorge another glob of whitish, sticky, spunk. Once he inadvertently lapped too hard and long on her clit, and without warning, she climaxed anew, splattering his face. The Frenchmen laughed so loudly at this that their sounds almost drowned out Molly's surprised howl. She was shocked that her body was able to cum yet again!

Finally cleaned, Molly was carefully untied by both men, who had moved their chairs side by side so they could cuddle her nude form across both their laps, letting them all catch their breaths as their minds worked on processing what they'd just experienced. Processing, and reliving it mentally, as was obvious by the huge Cheshire cat-type smiles they wore. Robyn stretched out flat on the floor, acting as a footrest to help keep the jewelers' feet warm.

After a lengthy period of contemplation, Pierre addressed Molly, observing her facial expression. "Perhaps Mademoiselle has some other items or jewelry she's like us to design for her – for similar compensation, of course?" Florian's body tensed slightly as he also awaited her answer.

Starry eyed, Molly responded, "Mais oui."