The Job Applicant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led him to the room and Donald looked at the single bed and said, "Really my dear a single bed, this won't do at all. Surely you have a double bed."

This had been something Patience had been dreading. She didn't want them to use the bed that she and Adrian shared, so hoping Donald might at least share her sensitivity on the matter she said, "Only in the room Adrian and me share."

"Excellent," Donald said, "we'll use that."

Patience saw that protesting would be useless, and so she led him into the room with the large marital bed.

Donald put down the holdall and looked round the room. "Yes," he said, "this will do very well, now let me see what I'm about to enjoy."

Without a further word and with no other preliminaries, Donald peeled off her housecoat as if he was taking the skin off a banana and then stood back, looking at her appraisingly.

Patience almost felt his eyes surveying her firm young breasts, her long slender legs and her genitals that were devoid of pubic hair -- that had been at the request of Adrian early in their marriage.

"Yes," Donald said, "beautiful, very beautiful. Why don't you lay on the bed my dear, while I undress?"

Patience obediently lay on the bed. She was relieved that he hadn't asked her to undress him, and she resolved not to watch him while he undressed himself, but it was a resolve she could not stick to. She felt rather like a rabbit caught in the headlights of an approaching vehicle, unable to look away or flee from the approaching disaster, and so she watched Donald removing his clothing.

When he was naked he stood still for a few moments, as if expecting her to appraise him as he had appraised her.

Patience said nothing, she was too startled by what she was seeing. He had the body of a man half his age, firm and muscular, and if his virility was in question, then that doubt seemed to be disposed of because his penis was already erect.

It was his genitals that transfixed Patience. The only penis she had ever seen was Adrian's, and so she had no way of making comparisons, but it was clear to her that Donald's penis was larger than Adrian's, much larger, and from Patience's perspective frighteningly big. It was appropriately complemented by massive testicles that suggested to Patience large quantities of semen.

Donald got on to the bed and lay beside her. Thus far Patience had managed to hide her feelings, keeping a calm exterior, but the sight of that massive sexual organ finally broke her.

"You...you won't hurt me, will you?" she pleaded.

Donald seemed to know to what she referred and he said reassuringly, "No my dear, I won't hurt you."

Patience hadn't really known what to expect. She had worked out various scenarios in her head, most of them involved her laying on her back with her legs spread wide, just letting Donald get on with it, and with no response on her part. All of these scenarios now failed her.

Donald was unhurried and very gentle. Initially he made no attempt to kiss her, instead he explored her body, first with his hands and then with soft kisses. He made frequent comments as he explored her: "So beautiful; so lovely; perfect;" until finally he began to caress her breasts.

As Donald started to comment on her breasts, how lovely they were, Patience felt the first warning signs that she was becoming emotionally involved in what was happening. As Donald bent over her and took one of her nipples into his mouth, almost unaware that she was doing so she placed her hands behind his head, holding him close to her.

He sucked her other nipple and Patience knew she was succumbing to him, she wanted him -- needed him.

It was when he released her nipple that he kissed her. His kisses were very tender and he made no attempt to force her mouth open and tongue her, it was Patience, now in a state of near surrender to him, who opened her mouth, inviting his tongue. His tongue entered and explored and she felt his hand begin to stroke her vulva, not invasively, but slowly and gently touching her already swollen outer lips.

There would be no need for artificial lubrication, nature was providing more than adequately. She thought he must soon penetrate her vagina with his large manhood, but Donald was not finished with foreplay.

Donald parted her legs, and kneeling between them gazed for a few moments at her genitals and then moving her legs over his shoulders and leaning forward, his tongue touched her outer lips. Patience felt his fingers part the lips of her vulva, and his finger probe into her vagina.

No doubt feeling that she was wet and ready for his penetration Donald still held back. With his tongue exploring her womanhood Patience finally give up any attempt to hold back, and as his tongue found her clitoris she clutched his head to her, whimpering softly.

Her body began to tense, warning of her approaching organ, but Donald must have felt her tension because he stopped tonguing her clitoris, and looking up at her he said, "You smell like your roses and taste like honey."

Patience was helpless under his spell, and all she could do was to moan, "Do it to me now, please Donald, do it to me now."

He lay between her legs, the head of his penis probing for the entrance to her vagina. He found it, and it slid over her pubic bone and into the warm wet depths beyond. Her vaginal wall expanded to receive his massive penis and she felt its head touch the top of her tunnel, and then stop still.

He looked down at her and asked, "Does it feel all right?"

"Yes, oh yes," Patience whimpered, "do it to me, do it hard."

It was then that she learned that although Donald could be gentle when gentleness was called for, he knew how to be rough when that was required.

He began thrusts into her that increased in their ferocity as he sensed her approaching orgasm.

Patience raised her legs up and spread them wide in order to give Donald maximum penetration and cried out, "I'm coming...I'm coming...deeper...deeper...please deeper...harder...come...come with me..."

Donald's place one hand under her buttocks and the other at the base of her neck and dragged her on to him. Patience's legs wrapped round his waist and she thrust up against him crying out, "Now...now...now..."

Donald gave a massive thrust into her and then stopped still as his semen erupted into her. "Patience cried out, "Oh God...oh God...yes...yes...deeper...in me...in me...I need....oh...ah...oh...ohwaaa..."

Following the first ejection of his sperm into her Donald began to move again, thrusting each new ejection deep into her vagina.

Patience was weeping, "Don't stop...don't stop...please...please don't stop..."

Donald seemed to understand her need and continued to move in her while kissing her and fondling one of her breasts.

His mouth was still on hers as Patience finally relaxed. He released her mouth and Patience was breathing hard, gulping in air. "Oh God Donald you're fantastic, wonderful," she wept.

"And your very beautiful," Donald responded.

Donald removed his penis from her vagina, giving a little grunt as the still nerve tingling head of his penis passed over her pubic bone.

The lay side by side and his sperm started to ooze out of Patience vagina, but she made no move to remove it. Her hand sought and found his penis and she began to stroke it. She felt it extend and harden under her touch and she said, "Do it to me again."

She didn't wait for him to make a move, instead she sat astride him and lowered herself until his penis slipped inside her tunnel that was soaked with their mingled fluids. As she moved there were soft squelching sounds but these went unheeded by the sex dominated couple.

Patience was obsessed with the need to feel Donald's cum filling her again and she rode him slowly at first but with increasing force as Donald took hold of her hips and following her rhythm moved her up and down on his penis until groaning dragged her down and released his sperm into her.

Patience continued to move over his slackening penis until her own tremors ceased and she lay over him, her breasts brushing his chest and her mouth clamped tightly to his as she tongued him.

Removing herself from his penis she continued to sit astride him wondering at this combination of gentle and wild uninhibited sex, but the fullness of that lack of inhibition she was yet to learn.

After coming in her twice Patience thought that Donald must be incapable of further coupling, at least for the time being. She was therefore surprised to see that Donald's penis had hardened again. She prepared herself to receive vaginal penetration but it was not so.

Donald turned her round and then drew her up until her genitals, once more oozing their combined fluids, were over his face. He bent her down until her lips touched the head of his penis, which like her vagina was soaked with their fluids, and then she felt his tongue enter her. The message was clear, and she took the head of his penis into her mouth, and in this sixty nine position Donald came into her mouth.

It was then that Patience experienced something she had never known before. As Donald licked her clitoris, bringing her to yet another orgasm, it felt as if something burst in her and a clear fluid spurted from her vagina. What she was experiencing was that rare phenomena, female ejaculation.

They rolled apart, but Donald came over her to lick her face and Patience sought to rival him in this desire to taste and smell their sexual fluids.

For the time being they were replete and they lay contented but Donald's hand still stroked her breasts.

Patience felt as if Donald had taken her to paradise and back.

* * * * * * * *

During the week that followed they were completely besotted with each other. If Donald was not seeking sex with her, Patience was almost demanding it from him. It was not always in bed they came together; twice during the week Donald took her from behind before breakfast as she bent over the kitchen sink. They were for the most part naked, or at least scantily dressed, and one morning Patience sat on the kitchen table and opened her legs, and without a word Donald came to stand in front of her and quickly filled her with his cum.

If Patience had once doubted the ability of a man in his fifties to come more than once a day, Donald had corrected that view. He was insatiable and she was astonished at the rate that he could recuperate, and how quickly those large testes could fill up.

She came to believe that she had found the perfect lover to meet her hitherto unsuspected sexual ardour. As their week together drew towards its close she began to make suggestion about how they might meet in the future, but Donald seemed to avoid discussing the matter.

He had released things in Patience that she felt could only be satisfied by him. Adrian and the appointment of a CEO were now of no consequence, they were dismissed to some far distant part of her consciousness. All that mattered was this potent man and his ability to satisfy her sexually.

As he prepared to leave on the last day all pride deserted Patience. She begged him to take her with him. It was then that Donald, for the first time implied some possible future for them together.

"My dear," he said smoothly, "It will take some thinking about, arrangements would have to be made, and I have responsibilities that I must attend to. He laughed and said, "Including this dammed matter of the new CEO. Let's give ourselves a bit of time and we can discuss how we might get together. Now I must go; there are things to be done.

Then he was gone.

Even though she tried to tell herself that she and Donald would get together, she couldn't help sensing a note of insincerity in what he had said. She asked herself, "I gave him all I could, wasn't that enough?"

Adrian returned home, and his week away seemed to have revived his libido. That night he made love with Patience, but it was with a Patience who was unresponsive. His own need was so urgent that he did not notice this, and as soon as he had ejaculated into her he rolled away and fell asleep.

Patience long lay awake and her thoughts dwelt only on Donald.

* * * * * * * *

The day when the final decision about the new CEO would be decided drew near. Adrian was so caught up in this that he failed to notice that Patience had become remote, seemingly wrapped in some inner reflection that she could never share with Adrian.

She called Donald on his mobile many time to find it turned off. She tried his office number and was told by a secretary that, "Mr. Montgomery is in a meeting," or simply, "Mr. Montgomery is unavailable." She tried his home number and got no answer.

Remembering why she had first agreed to let Donald have sex with her, she tried to persuade herself that once the choice of CEO was made, she and Donald could get together.

The day arrived and the name of the new CEO was announced. That evening when Adrian arrived home Patience could see that something was seriously amiss.

"I didn't get it," Adrian said shortly.

Patience, having been sure that Adrian would get the job, at first thought that Adrian was talking about something else that he hadn't for some reason been able to get.

"What didn't you get?" she asked mildly.

The job, the CEO job," Adrian said wretchedly.

Patience was aghast and she spluttered, "But...but he promised he'd..."

"Who promised?" Adrian asked.

Patience ignored his question and said, "So Fred Hendricks got it."

"No," Adrian replied, "it was one of the outsiders, a guy called Lester Pierce."

Patience was so confused she didn't hear what else Adrian said. The sex with Donald had been out of this world, but now she was mindful of how it come about, the promise that Adrian would get the job. It had been a lie, a trick to get her into bed. She had committed adultery for one reason only, and however enamoured she had become with Donald and his expertise as a lover, she had been deceived.

She might have imagined herself in love with Donald, but now that love, if it had ever really existed, turned to bitterness and hate.

Over the next few days that hatred boiled within her. Adrian did not resign as he said he would, giving as his reason that at least Fred didn't get the job. He would continue to work for the company and that meant seeing Donald again at the social gatherings.

Finally Patience decided to confront Donald, and she chose his office for the confrontation. She entered the annex where Donald's secretary sat and headed straight to the door of his office. The secretary tried to intervene but Patience stormed into the office.

"I'm sorry Mr. Montgomery, I tried to stop her but..."

Donald sighed and said, "It's all right Maureen I'll handle this, shut the door as you go out."

Donald was seated behind a large teak desk. He smiled at her and said, "It's nice to see you again Patience, can I do something for you."

"You bastard, you rotten filthy bastard, you liar, you promised me..."

Still speaking mildly Donald said, "I promised you what?"

"You promised me that if I let you make love with me you'd make sure Adrian got the job."

"I can recall us talking about the job, but I don't recall making a promise that Adrian would get it."

"But you said..."

"Patience, my dear, you must have misunderstood me. All I said was that that if you and I enjoyed some...some pleasant sexual conviviality it might give him an edge. As it happened I and the board agreed that Mr. Pierce was the most suitable candidate."

"But I let you...let you..."

"You let me fuck you, that's what you're trying to say isn't it? Well that's true, but I don't recall you complaining at the time, quite the contrary, you were begging me for it most of the time."

"You know you deliberately deceived me," Patience snapped.

"I did no such thing," Donald replied, "and as far as I can recall it was you who rang me to say that you'd agree to my suggestion."

Thus far Donald had been speaking soothingly, but now he changed. Grimly he said, "Look at it this way, you know I'm concerned about my managerial staff's families, its important that they have a satisfactory and stable home life, and this in my view applies especially to an important job like that of CEO."

"Confused," Patience said, "I don't understand."

"No, I don't suppose you do," Donald replied, "so let me spell it out for you. Why would I agree to have someone appointed as CEO whose wife is nothing but a slut, an adulterous whore who is prepared to sell herself to someone in order the get some imagined advantage, because that's exactly what you did."

"You rotten swine," Patience exploded, "I'll...I'll..."

"You'll what, tell your husband? I wouldn't advice that because I think he might take it rather badly. Now I've got work to do, so if you'd kindly leave me to get on with it."

Holding back tears of frustration and humiliated, and knowing she wouldn't dare tell Adrian what she'd done, Patience started to leave the office. Donald called after her, "Of course, the same standards might apply to a production manager as well."

With that threat ringing in her ears Patience crept out of the office.

The humiliation turned into guilt over the following days and Patience even thought of murdering Donald. He had not only deceived her but also ruined her sex life with Adrian.

She still let Adrian have sex with her, but now it had become a duty, not a pleasure. For all that she now hated him, Donald had introduced her to sexual satisfaction that even in her fantasies she had never imagined. Even now, she thought, if he came to her and wanted her to go away with him she might agree.

Adrian noticed the change in her and was constantly asking her if she was unwell and if she should see a doctor. Patience kept promising to see the doctor simply to satisfy Adrian, but she made no move to do so.

Then came the time when she knew she would have to see a doctor. She had the first intimations that she was pregnant.

She and Adrian had for some time been trying to get pregnant, and perhaps the coming child was his, but Patience doubted it. She was sure that her pregnancy was the result of her wild week with Donald. She thought of telling Donald, but before she could do so there was news that would change things dramatically.

* * * * * * * *

One evening about a month after the matter of the CEO was completed Adrian came home almost bursting with news.

"Montgomery's dead," he panted.

"Montgomery, you mean Donald Montgomery?"

"Yes, shot...shot by Fred Hendricks. He blew half his head away with a shot gun, so they say."

Taken aback Patience said, "Fred...but why...?"

"Well there's a rumour that Montgomery promised Fred's wife Francesca that if she'd let him have sex with her he'd make sure that Fred got the CEO's job. Well we know what happened about that, and I suppose it might never have come out, but Fred's wife got pregnant."

Guilt flooded Patience as she said, "Well...well I suppose if might be Fred's."

"Impossible," Arian replied, "you see, Fred's had the little operation, you know, a vasectomy. There must have been an enormous row and Francesca finally owned up to what she'd done with Montgomery and Fred must have gone crazy. He went to Montgomery's house and blew his head off. Even if Fred could have denied it he didn't, I don't think he cared any more about what happened to him. Apparently when the police arrested him he simply told them he'd done it and why."

"What'll happen to him?" Patience asked.

"To Fred? I suppose there'll be some sort of defence, a crime or passion or whatever they call it these days."

"What I do know is," Adrian went on, "If Montgomery had tried that with you I'd have killed him, preferably with my bare hands."