All Comments on 'The Job Interview'

by MinxetteUk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good beginning

Pleas continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot

oh wow! that was hot! made me so fuckin wet, that i had to get out my vibe! any more cuming any time soon?

ljaljaover 17 years ago
very HOTTT

This story was so hot, I wish I was the one interviewing her, Please continue writing MinxetteUK. Your story got me so excited I had to drop my pants ands get some lube & tissues :-). Thank you so much for the story.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 17 years ago
nice...

Want to come and work for me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

What possible better way to interview a beautiful young lady for a job than to use his peter on her? I enjoyed reading about his doing her around the world. The thought of his doing it to her every day was further stimulating. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Wow! What a great way to interview someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interview

I am an older lady,55,i applied for a secretarial job,because my husband had left,i needed money to live.I went to the building,waited,watched a young blonde come out of the office,short skirt,legs,what chance me,bit on the plump side,especially my hips and bottom.I was called through to Mr Rob,the manager.He was tall,about mid thirties.He looked through my c.v,asked a few questions,then it was over,we will call you.I knew i was not going to get the job,so i said before i go i really need this job because of financial circumstances,i have a lot of experience not just in my work.He looked at me,what do you mean,so i looked at him and thought what the heck,i need the job and said what you see is what you get.He stood up,walked to the door and locked it,and said show me what i get.My mind went into overdrive,what had i done,well he said as he sat down, so i did a slow turn around and stood there.He smiled,ok the interview is over unless you have more to show me,so hesitatingly i removed the top of my outfit. He said lets make it easy,turn around and lift your skirt,go on,i turned, lifted my skirt exposing my black panties and sheer pantyhose.I heard him say very nice,i dont like skinny women,now lets check out that experience.He stood up,come over here,i did,now lean over the desk,i slowly did,his hands went to my pantyhosed bottom,between my legs, i was nervous but i felt my pussy dampen as he pulled my pantyhose down,then my panties.I felt the head of his cock rub up and down my pussy,then he slowly eased into me,stopped when he was all the way in and began to fuck me.I felt uneasy but my pussy was getting wet as he slowly moved in and out of me.A wet finger moved around my anal opening,then jabbing in and out of me,then 2 fingers,i groaned,he was so hard in my now very wet pussy but he pulled out and positioned his cock at my anus. I had anal sex before,not often as i did not really enjoy it,so i tensed up.Relax he said as he pushed his cock back into my pussy,fucking me,then back out to my anus and pushed forward the head of his cock pushing past my opening and he just kept pushing until he was all the way in my arse.I groaned ,so did he as he eased back,i heard so tight,as he moved back and forward,hard,so hard,faster now and i felt a wet warmth fill me and his cock slid easier in and out of me,he just didnt stop,my pussy was leaking and then with one final push he stopped,stayed deep in me,then eased out.I wear pantyhose,no panties to work every day.My skirts are shorter,when i sit opposite him, my legs spread until he is ready to take me,which he does in my arse,which he loves.The other younger girls in the office think i am a slut.They are right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That’s a great interview, but can she use Microsoft excel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous