All Comments on 'The Job Interview Ch. 02'

by slavejames

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sammy_usammy_ualmost 14 years ago
Great

Please proceed to the BLANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NOPE

Take the cane away from her and wrap it around her neck - she'll get the message.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I hope to read further chapters, it's only just beginning!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
when two become one

When a man and a woman "fall in love" they have wed. And when they lie down together they have "married". A married couple is one flesh. They are a she. The married couple is a she, in the flesh. But that does not mean that the man may put on a woman's garment for that would be like wearing one's wristwatch upon one's ankle - inappropriate. Though the married man's flesh is yet in the form of a man, his flesh is now female for he has joined himself to the female. Unless it is an emergency, as in stopping somebody before she gets hit by a bus, or punching an armed criminal, a man should not reach out and touch a woman, for it is unseemly - but many shake hands because that is the dominant culture, especially in business.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslavejames@slavejames
85 Followers
I love reading and writing stories involving dominant older women. Id love some of them to come true. If you're an older dominant lady and need a young slave please feel free to contact me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES