The Job Interview Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James entered the living room, where he found Michelle once again reclining on the sofa.

"Ahh James, there you are. Stand by that table." Michelle wanted to give James his first experience of punishment with a view of "start as you mean to go on."

"Yes Ma'am." He replied as he stood obediently, still in the panties.

"Now James, I know it is early days but you must realise that I will not put up with any nonsense or mistakes and you need to know I mean business and what the consequences are. So, can you tell me your mistakes so far James?"

"Talking when I shouldn't have."

"Yes James, and what else?"

"Not getting you a drink like you asked."

"Yes James. I have stated I do not want to be bothered with insignificant details and it is your job to ensure I am not. Now, bend over and touch your toes or hold onto the table James."

James did as he was told, ready to take his first punishment, less than 24 hours before arriving. He bent over the table in front of him. Michelle pulled down his panties got James to step out of them. "Naughty boys must be punished don't you agree? How else would you learn James?"

James felt so exposed. He was used to his old boss barking demands at him, but not like this. "I'm sorry Ma'am, for not following the correct orders."

Michelle took a crop from a draw in the cabinet at the side of the room and walked towards James menacingly. She ran it by his face, to put some fear into him. Then she ran it over his naked body, loving every moment of it. James was like a statue, unable to move.

Michelle then playfully flogged it in her hand. "So James how many strokes for each transgression? I think five, for now. You realise I am being kind as you are still learning? As time goes on, I'll be less accommodating to your transgressions."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Right, five for each transgression James. You will count them and say thank you Ma'am after each stroke. Do you understand James?"

"Yes Ma'am." James gritted his teeth, waiting for the crop to land on his bare bum. James felt the first crop land. He counted and thanked Michelle. On the fifth stroke Michelle asked "Will you talk out of turn again boy?"

"No Ma'am!" James cried out. Taking the remaining five whacks from the crop. On the tenth James whimpered "TEN! Thank you, Ma'am!"

" Now, you will check the menu thoroughly in future, won't you James?"

"Always Ma'am."

"Good boy. Now stop that snivelling and pull up your panties That was your first punishment. If ever you fail me, you will receive a punishment. Sometimes you might get the crop even if you're good. You need to know I do this because I care for you and want you to be the best you can be. You want that too, don't you James?"

"Yes, I want to please you." Relieved that punishment was over.

"Good boy. Now a nice cup of tea I think James." James did as he was told and returned to sit at her feet, like he did earlier in the day. "Is my dinkle getting excited again James?" she laughed.

"Yes Ma'am. I can't help it."

"I love that it already knows it belongs to me James and you will soon as well, won't you?" They both sat back and took stock of what had happened today. Michelle was impressed and pleased with how James had reacted to his chores, tasks and punishment. James was thinking the same. He knew he could leave, but this was too good to give up! Bizarrely the buzz from the situation had numbed the stinging from his bum. Unsure of the rewards yet, he loved it all so far.

Michelle sat back and wondered what the future would bring.

12