The Johnsons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jane, look down at those wonderful breasts of yours, can't you see what Patrick is so interested in them?" She glanced down and saw her hard nipples sticking out, saw her breasts rise and fall and she sucked in air and then Dr. Morgan's left hand reached across and lightly stroked her breasts through her top.

"O' god," was all that she said as her back arched and her head tilted back. Morgan cupped her right breast with his left hand and gently squeezed, running his fingers over it, pulling it up towards her face. Jane, was getting lost in a sea of emotions, but knew she liked being felt up. It had been so long since anyone had felt her up and a throbbing pussy was sending signals to her brain for more.

Doctor Morgan had his right hand on her neck, his left playing with her right tit and leaned over to touch his lips lightly to hers. Two weeks of staring at porn magazines and her son jerking off had taken its toll on her, her body wanted relief, wanted to be touched, and it was.

"Jane, I want you to show Patrick your breasts, let him see them, jerk off looking at them," he whispered to her. "I want him to see his beautiful mother and know what a real woman looks, not just some porn photo!" "Will you show him your beautiful tits," he asked her, forcing her to try and focus?

"Yes, she said.

"Yes what Jane?"

"Yes, I'll show him my tits!"

"I want you to do one more thing for Patrick, because you love him and want him to succeed, I want you to kneel in front of him and teach him how to touch himself, how to jerk off better, he told her as he squeezed her breast, then kissing her deeply. "I want you to make sure Patrick does not learn any bad habits, that he touches himself, plays with himself, like his mommy would!"

She was awash in a sea of pleasure, Jane's pussy throbbing and leaking at this point. As Morgan's hand slid down to slip under her top, his Intercom came on and one of the students announced that the Dean needed to see him right away. Dr. Morgan cursed under his breath, as he leaned in and kissed Jane Johnson again.

"Patrick is such a lucky kid to have a loving mother like you," he told her as she returned to being somewhat focused. "You've made such a difference already and if you really love and care about your son, this will make a huge difference for him!" "I'll set up another appointment in two weeks with you and we can discuss Patrick's progress." "Will that be ok Jane?"

She smiled at the Assistant Dean as she rose to leave, "Yes, I'll see you in two weeks," she told him as he slipped an arm around her and kissed her cheek.

Jane left the office only somewhat conscious of events, her pussy was throbbing and it had been so long since she had wanted someone inside her, but she had started to want Dr. Morgan to take her right there in his office. Ms. Peterson looked at her as she left, the look she had was that of a woman knowing, and being jealous of the other.

Her trip to the Porn shop was easier this time she walked past the same girl with a swagger to her walk. It did not take long for Jane to pick out two new magazines, both with big breasted women looking at young men with their cocks out. She scanned the DVD isle and found not one, but two that seemed to fit the bill. The clerk looked at her and realized that this was a new woman, and even this Goth girl had a twinge between her legs. She paid with a credit card and gave the clerk an "I am woman" look and headed out the door.

Patrick was wide awake as his mother entered his bedroom. His internal alarm clock was calibrated to his dick acting like a buzzer, as it hardened for the morning events. Jane walked over to the TV, smiling at her son and turned it on, then starting the DVD player and putting in a DVD. Patrick noticed his mother wearing a short teddy, with a short robe that he had not seen before. "Morning baby" she said with a smile, sitting on the edge of the bed and putting a towel on the floor. Patrick immediately got up and moved over to the edge, sitting next to his mother, reaching around and giving her a long, tight hug.

Patrick looked at the TV as the DVD started playing, unsure of what was going on. A young man was watching his mother clean in the living room while he watched TV. She had a very short robe on and nothing underneath. Patrick watched as the woman on the screen bent over while cleaning, flashing a bare pussy towards the boy. Patrick mirrored the boy as both removed their cocks from their pants and started stroking themselves.

On the TV, the woman turned to see the boys cock out and gave him a big smile; she walked over and kneeled in front of him, looking intently as the young man stroked himself in front of her. Jane found her hand rubbing Patrick's leg as she watched the scene unfold. She started to tremble as she slowly slid off the bed and kneeled beside Patrick. As the TV mother reached up to touch the glistening TV cock, Jane reached up to her son's cock and touched it. Patrick gasped! Her fingers slid around the swollen mass and just held it for a moment. Patrick stared down at his mom in disbelief and awe unsure of what was happening.

As the TV mom started jerking off the young man, so too did Jane. She stroked her boy's manhood and stared intently at it as her hand slid up and down. Patrick leaned back, watching his mom and the TV, eyes darting back and forth watching a young mans dream happening before him and to him.

Almost on cue, the TV mom removed her robe revealing a massive set of tits, hanging slightly but jiggling as her hand jerked and stroked the cock in front of her. Jane slowly slides one side, then the other of her robe off her shoulders. Patrick gasped as he saw his mother's tits, poking up at him from a sheer half cup bra, just out of sight panties and stockings completing an outfit that caused a shutter in the young man's loins. Jane felt the build up coming, felt the swelling of her sons cock as she stroked harder, learning towards Patrick.

As the cock on TV exploded in a sea of cum, so too did Patrick's, white strings flying in the air. But while the TV mom had placed her face right in the path of her sons spewing cock, Jane had directed the steams towards her now, heaving breasts. Patrick arched his back as stream after stream emerged from him. Moans from both young men filled the room, as did little noises from the women. Both were milked dry as the women jerked them fast and furious.

Patrick glanced down at his mother, who looked glowingly back at him. Her chest and breasts covered in sticky goop. And while the TV mom smiled at the screen, face covered from her playmate, Patrick just stared at his mother. A primal lust started to materialize in the back of Patrick's mind, a desire for more, to see more of his mother's body. He wanted to touch her, feel her and yes, cum more, more on her and yes, yes, he wanted to cum in her.

Sunday morning Jane at least tried to sleep in, but Patrick had other plans. He was awake and after waiting for what he thought was forever, lightly knocked, and then walked into her bedroom. She looked up at her son through sleepy eyes and realized that he was butt naked and holding his manhood in his had. "Mom, can we do this PLEASE" he asked in almost a pleading voice. Jane climbed out of bed and stood in front of her son with a see through top and matching panties, the boys eyes trying to pop out of his head seeing her. They walked to Patrick's room, as he just stared at his mother's body. He had the video running and on pause, Jane looking at the screen noticed that the MILF was naked and lying on the floor. "Mom, would you lay down like she is," he asked her. Jane looked at the screen, then back at Patrick. This was new, until now Jane had directed things; she had not expected Patrick requesting things, glancing again at the TV. She slowly sat down on the floor in front of his bed and Patrick hit the remote starting the video again. As he started stroking his cock, he asked his mother to take off her top. Jane had shown her son her breasts a couple of times and reached up and pulled the see-thru Teddy off.

Patrick watching the video, started to focus more on his mother. He slowly went down on his knees, his legs between his mom's and his hips above hers. Jane could hear the TV mother talking to here son, encouraging him to "jerk it baby" "stroke that big cock for mommy."

Jane stared at his cock now hovering over her and whispered, "that's my boy, cum for mommy!"

Patrick felt the fire inside him and looked at his mother. "Jerk my cock, mom, jerk it" he asked her in a firm tone. Jane reached up and grabbed his cock and started to stroke it. Her fingers circled the head as she rubbed the pre-cum around it. Patrick was on his knees, and slowly let one hand slide down the back of his leg, while he reached towards his mother's breasts.

Patrick cupped his mom's left breast in his right hand; the warmth caused a shiver in his cock. His mother did not protest as she continued to stroke him. He leaned slightly forward so that he could fondle this magnificent breast, but his left hand also had a mission.

He had reached down and let his hand lay on top of his mother's soaked see-thru panties. Without any protest, he started rubbing her pussy through the material, a faint scent reaching his nose. The combination was all too much for him and rubbing her wet pussy as she frantically pulled at his cock, he unloaded a hot stream on her. The first hit his mom's lips and nose, the second her forehead, the rest seemed to land on one, then the other breast. His hand slid across the goop and he used it to rub her breasts. He was trying to finger her through the material of the panties, but he could not seem to figure out how, without looking at it.

Jane did what she had just dreamed last night of doing, licked her son's cum. And she had let him climb on top of her, topless and even let him play with her breasts and pussy. They had crossed a line and while Patrick looked down at her with a big grin, she fought back a smile, since it would have his cum across it.

********

Jane sat in the Dean's outer office for a third time. The past two weeks had flown by as her relationship with Patrick had grown and taken on a life of its own. As she waited to see Dr. Morgan, she squirmed in her chair thinking back to the past few nights. She had jerked off her son Patrick almost every other night, exposing herself to him each night. Last night she had taken off her top, and knelt in front of him naked as a Jay bird. And like the woman in the video, she rubber her son's cock on her tits and chest and as the heat of passion took hold, she laid down, allowing her son to climb on top of her again.

The skirt she wore was hiked up, almost exposing her panties as she wiggled; thinking of the moment Patrick shot his load in her face. She had a orgasm again and again stroking every drop of cum out of him. In the office her nipples stood rock hard, poking against a transparent sheer bra, that along with the skirt, she had purchased as some teen store the night before.

The girl at the desk answered the phone, then looked over at her and said that "Dr. Peterson will see you now!" Jane was not sure that she had heard the girl correctly and asked if she had meant Dr. Morgan. "No ma'am, Dr. Morgan is out of town and Dr. Peterson is handling his appointments.

As she opened the door, Peterson stood up from behind her desk and greeted Jane Johnson, with a warm smile. "Jane, how wonderful to see you" she said. Jane looked at the woman in a new light, as she noted that the lady in front of her also wore a very short skirt, sheer white blouse and Jane did not see a bra as the blouse was open two buttons below her breasts, which were clearly visible. A dark tan contrasted to a slight pink color, where her nipples peaked out through the material.

"Patrick is doing so well in school" she said guiding Jane to a couch, where Dr. Peterson sat next to her. She sat so close to Jane, she felt a heat radiate from her body, as she tried to stop herself from glancing down at Peterson's breasts. Both ladies had sat down in a direct way, causing their shirts to hike up a few inches. Peterson had taken Jane's hands, holding them as she talked, preventing Jane from adjusting herself. Jane listened as Dr. Peterson raved about Patrick's progress, how his grades had skyrocketed the past weeks and how Jane was such a wonderful, loving mother to help and care for her sons needs.

"Dr. Peterson is that title new," Jane asked.

"Yes, last Friday I received my Doctorate, due in part to the work that we've been doing with young ladies for a few years and young men the past two" she said with a warm smile.

Jane felt warmth come over her as she listened to the report on her son. She felt a pride in the progress he made and something deeper inside her stirred. Dr. Peterson had started rubbing Jane's arm as they talked. Her touch was soft, soothing and warming as the ladies talked. Peterson complimented Jane on her outfit, how nice it looked and really showed off her "assets!" Her fingers lightly touched Jane's breasts as she asked where Jane had purchased the outfit. Jane didn't object to the touch and strangely found it appealing. Dr Peterson stroked her breast as the other hand drifted down to her legs. Jane's skirt was up and exposing a sheer pink panty and as Jane looked down, she could see that Dr Peterson not only did not have any panties on, but could clearly see her pink pussy lips peeking out from the skirt.

Ms. Peterson leaned in towards Jane complimenting her on her perfume, rubbing her check against Jane's as her hand creped under her skirt. A moan escaped her lips as her head swirled to this woman's touch. And Jane leaned back in the chair, giving silent permission as her legs spread slightly for this woman to finger her pussy.

As Peterson slid her finger beneath the sheer material, Jane could not stop her, did not want to stop her. It had been years since anyone, other than her, had touched her like that. Just then a knock at the door startled Jane as the two woman separated. A look of frustration came over Dr. Peterson's face as she stood up, pulled her skirt down and said "come in!"

Danielle Morrison came inside the office, a 20 year old former student, was interning with Dr. Morgan and Dr. Peterson. She looked at the two women with a twisted smirk on her face. "Here are the items you asked for" she said looking back and forth between the women. "O' ok lets take a look at these, "Danielle have a seat" Peterson said directing the intern to sit on the other side of Jane.

Ms. Peterson went over and turned on a flat screen TV and DVD player, putting in a DVD. Walking back over to Jane and Danielle, she again sat down close to Jane. "Jane, I feel that it's important that we continue your son's progress, he needs to grow." "I know you love him and want him to succeed and were here to help and guide you" she said as Danielle picked up and held Jane's hand in a reassuring manner.

As the DVD started to play, it started with a woman cleaning a kitchen; she was in a robe that flashed bare skin beneath it as the woman wiped the counters. A noise distracted her and the camera followed her as she went to a door and listened. Cracking the door open, she observed a young man, naked on the bed, watching what clearly sounds like sex. She sees the young man stroking his large cock, and opening the door far enough, she could see the TV. There on the TV was a woman, older than her, sucking the cock of a college age boy. Watching the young man stroke his cock and seeing the woman suck the cock on TV; she slowly walks inside the room, towards the bed. Her robe, falling to the floor as she exposed her naked body.

Kneeling in front of the young man, she reached down and grabs his cock, pulling herself towards him and in one fluid motion, slipped her lips around it.

Jane was hypnotized to the screen. She watched as both TV woman sucked and licked the cocks before them as the video switch to each character. This was new, and yet something she had dreamed in some way about. As she had jerked her sons cock, the though had flashed through her mind, a dirty thought, a wanting thought, just to slip her lips around it.

Dr Peterson had leaned away from Jane on the couch, focused on the TV she had not seen that Peterson's skirt was hiked above her waist and the woman was fingering her pussy, right there in the office. Nor had she consciously realized that Danielle's hand was under Jane's skirt and rubbing her. Dr. Peterson reached over with her juices soaking her hand, taking Jane's hand and gentle pulling it towards her.

Still focused on the scenes of the women sucking cock, she moved slightly as her hand made contact with Peterson's pussy. Jane looked over at first unsure of what was happening, then, willingly running her fingers over the exposed soaked pussy lips. As she leaned towards Peterson, Danielle slipped her hand under her leg, reaching a soaked thong, gentle pushing it aside as she slipped a finger into Jane's pink womanhood.

Dr. Peterson had moved her butt towards Jane a little more giving her fingers easy access to her throbbing pussy. Jane's ass was moving in rhythm with Danielle's finger as she finger fucked Patrick's mother right there in the office. As the intensity grew, Ms. Peterson reached over and pulled Jane towards her, the angle causing Jane to end up kneeling on her right knee.

She looked at Jane as lustfully said "suck me!" Jane, unsure of what had been said, was gentle guided down to the waiting pussy, as Dr. Peterson pulled her head down. "Lets start your training now, for how to please others, Patrick will appreciate it," She told here.

It was something she had only done in college, and then only twice with her 4th year roommate. It had been intense and the college senior had gone wild in their room. Jane leaned in and let her tongue run up and down the exposed lips of Peterson's glistening pussy. She had been thinking of sucking off her son, but suddenly found the waiting pussy a nice substitute for the moment's lust. Danielle had also slipped down to her knees and pulled Jane's skirt up exposing a barley covered ass. She pulled the thong aside and again slipped a finger inside Jane running her tongue up and down the crack.

The three women moved in sync as Peterson held Jane's head, pushing it deeper as the woman licked and tongue fucked her. As a deep shiver took over the two of them, Danielle started ramming two fingers into Jane's quivering hole. The orgasm came in succession, each woman peaking, then subsiding, then peaking again. Peterson looked at the woman between her legs and marveled how this mother of one of her students could eat pussy like a pro.

Then came the ringing phone, another appointment had arrived and the young student working the front desk had waited several minutes before disturbing the parent/faculty meeting. Ms. Peterson was very strict about that.

The woman once again found themselves, rearranging themselves and Ms. Peterson leaned in and kissed Jane passionately, deeply on the lips, then Danielle turned Jane towards her and did the same. It was so strange, so nasty, yet so amazing Jane thought.

"Mrs. Johnson, Jane you're a great mom and helping Patrick will continue to make a difference." Get a good DVD or two and then find the right moment to take you both to the next level". "I'm sure you will do fine" she said, lips glistening smile glowing from ear to ear.

********

Jane Johnson went right to the adult store and knew exactly where to find her next purchase. She had glanced at several titles a few weeks before, but had blushed at the thought. The same clerk, stood behind the counter, with a knowing smile she rang up the two DVD's and looked down at Jane, "enjoy!" The trip to the mall was a quick one; she knew what she wanted and was in and out of the lingerie store in 3 minutes flat.