The Johnsons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning came early for Patrick. He woke up with a ranging hard on, something he had happen every morning now for over a month. He had been cuming every day and now that his mom had also been jerking him off, he managed to cum twice a few times. He was amazed at what his mom had been doing, he talked to Dr. Peterson about it, but they were interested in his school work, which had improved. Patrick was focused during the day at school and devoured his homework each night when he got home.

Patrick sat up as his mother walked in the room the next morning and he was speechless. She had on the tallest heels he had ever seen, her long legs covered in stockings, with garter straps holding them up. Both the high heels and stockings were black, as was the see through robe she wore that barley covered her ass. Patrick moved to the edge of the bed, as his mom walked over to the TV. Bending at the waist to turn on the TV, Patrick was staring at her pussy sticking out from between her cheeks. She turned on the TV, looked back and smiled at Patrick as she put in a DVD and hit play. She stayed there a minute and wiggled her ass back and forth, glancing back again with a knowing smirk on her face.

She moved to the bed, where Patrick was staring at her tits through the lacy covering. The video started with a woman coming in the front doors, grocery bags in her arms. Tall, in heels she had a form fitting skirt on. She called for David, but no answer. Setting the bags down, she put them in the refrigerator and cabinets, then called again for David. A sound could be heard and she followed it down a hallway to a double set of doors. Pushing one in, she found her son, on her bed, naked. Holding a pair of panties she recognized as hers, to his nose and face. On the flat screen was a mother sucking the cocks of two young men.

Patrick watched the screen, glancing back at his mom, who reached over and pulled out his cock. She gentle ran a finger up and down it, as they both glanced back at the screen. The TV woman was deep throating one cock, then the other, salvia soaking both shafts. Jane slipped down to her knees and holding Patrick's cock, stared up at him. "What mommy to help her big boy cum" she asked. Patrick just looked down and nodded.

She reached up and in one motion pulled off the lacy top, he tits stood up as did the nipples, quarter inch eye pokers pointed towards Patrick. Then, glancing back at the screen, Patrick just gasped. His mother had buried his cock in her mouth and I mean buried, her lips touched his stomach as she slowly allowed it to slide back out.

"Mommies going to make her baby boy feel real good" she mumbled with the tip of his cock, resting on her lip. If Patrick though her jerking him off was amazing, what her lips were doing to him now was over the top. She slipped his rock hard cock between her lips, the heat from mouth radiating as she sucked his cock with an intensity and hunger that neither had dreamed of, her lips making love to her son's manhood. Her tongue danced and teased, her lips inhaled the head and shaft as she worked it. For all the street talk in the locker room, Patrick realized he was experiencing not a dream or boyhood fantasy, but the real, live happening to me reality of having his cock sucked by his own mother.

Patrick saw the two men on TV unload on the woman's face. And he flashed back to the night before, when his mom jerked his cum on her face. The swell was instantaneous. The build up overpowering.

Jane felt it, knew what was coming and worked it harder. She stoked the first load deep in her mouth, missing the second as it squirted out the side, she milked her boys cock like a seasoned expert and swallowed stream after stream. She didn't waste any, using her finger to scoop up the way word stream. Finishing off with a few final strokes, she held his cock in her right hand and sat up on her legs so Patrick could admire her exposed body.

The boy's head was spinning, he had blown a huge load, directly into his mothers waiting mouth, watched her swallow his cum and now she sat naked in front of him, still lightly stroking his cock.

"OK, time for work champ, get your big toy in the shower" she told him with a smile as she stood up, tits just inches form his face, and walked towards the bathroom, shaking a bare ass as she left.