The Joining

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was done pissing, she emerged from under the sheets with a smile, saying "Hmm, that was tasty." She got up to his face and started kissing him.

Jake could taste the remains of his salty piss in her mouth. "You want something else from where that came from?" he asked her after the kiss.

Liana put on her naughty look. "Always..."

"Get down then."

Liana got back to Jake's rock hard cock and started sucking it, doing her magic with her tongue, and massaging his balls with her hands. Before long, Jake delivered a big load of cum in Liana's mouth. Liana made sure to lick up anything that remained on his cock, showed Jake her mouth full of cum, and then swallowed it all without a second thought.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you, Liana?" Jake said after he'd calmed down a bit.

Liana replied teasingly: "No, how much do you love me?"

"Enough to want to be with you for the rest of my life."

"Really? Prove it to me."

"...how?"

"Well, I drank your piss, how about we start with you drinking mine?" Liana suggested in a serious tone, trying to hide her quickly returning horniness.

"Uh, do you have to go now?"

"I think so."

Without a word, Jake moved his face between her legs and put her mouth right over her pee hole. He knew that Liana's piss smelled a lot like human piss but he had no clue how it tasted.

Liana groaned for a moment, Jake felt her muscles move, and suddenly a strong stream of piss hit the back of his throat, making him cough a bit. Liana's piss tasted salty and bitter, just like his own piss (which he had tasted back on Earth once), but there was something else to it. Some sweetness that he couldn't place, but somehow the taste made him incredibly horny.

Jake felt there was nothing in the galaxy that could get him to pull away from her. He kept his mouth locked to her pee hole, started swallowing, and didn't stop until the last drop was gone. He then started licking Liana's cunt, trying to find one more drop of her sweet nectar, and kept going until he made her orgasm.

Jake licked up her cum which seemed to be similar to the stuff from the spots on her back, and which caused a feeling of bliss to spread from his mouth through his entire body.

Liana waited until Jake had come back down to earth (... well, the colony moon), and then said: "So you do really love me a lot. And I love you just as much ... want to take things a bit further?"

"Further, what do you mean?"

"Well... no Kbraxi has ever Joined with an alien... you'd be the first. It'd mean we're truly together for the rest of our lives. But I don't know if your human body can handle it."

Jake still couldn't believe his luck, meeting this beautiful, sexy and lovely alien. He replied: "I really want to stay together with you! I love you so much! Tell me more."

Liana looked very happy hearing that. She gave Jake a kiss. "I love you too, my piss-drinking human."

They chuckled at that. Afterwards, Liana said: "Well, before we can consider Joining, we need to take our sex to the next step. It's required to get your body ready for our Joining. I'll tell you about the rest later. Let's start tomorrow. It's late, time to sleep..."

Chapter 2: The next step

------------------------

## Contains scat, M/F.

The next day started like normal. The only unusual thing was that Liana put a lot of Brzbo beans on her breakfast plate. Jake had learned Brzbo beans are a popular Kbraxi food but they usually take it as a small side dish, not as a main breakfast like Liana was doing.

"What are you doing?" asked Jake, looking at the beans.

"You'll see... don't worry about it" replied Liana. She also wouldn't say anything about what the 'next step' of their sex would entail.

During work that day she stayed very professional, she didn't even lean in to give Jake a kiss and at one point she even went to the toilet - something that had become very unusual for either of them lately. Jake started wondering if he had done something wrong, but Liana told him everything was fine, she was just saving her energy for tonight.

After work, Liana took Jake straight to her quarters, and told him to undress. She took off her own clothes as well.

"I think I'm ready," Liana said, "I've been preparing for this all day. Sit down." She pointed at the bed, and Jake sat down on the edge of it. Liana sat down on his lap, with her back towards his face. Jake wasn't sure what was going on, he expected Liana would piss on him like she'd done so often.

Liana said: "This will be a bit unusual for you and I'm honestly not sure how you'll react. It's best if you just relax and let it happen. You don't need to do anything." Liana started pissing at that time, making his dick get hard like always, and pushing up against her vulva, so her piss started flowing around his member.

Jake saw the spots on Liana's back getting moist, as the stream of piss slowed down and the last of it spread into the mattress they were sitting on.

"Okay... here goes..." Liana said. She bent forward a little bit, she started grunting, and a moment later Jake started feeling... something different on his dick. Then the smell hit him.

Jake started saying: "Are you sh-", but then, suddenly, Liana's first turd came out entirely, quickly followed by a huge sudden load of very soft shit.

A lot of thoughts crossed Jake's mind at that point. His mind had been so occupied with the life full of piss sex he'd been leading for the last few months, that he had almost forgotten that the main reason he got away from Earth was that he wanted to find a place that could accept his scat fetish. And there he was, being shit on by the love of his life. His very first thought when the smell hit him was 'disgusting' but then his true, sexual instincts took over.

Jake tried to talk but got no further than "Oh wow you just sh- so nice and warm mmmmmmmmm" at which point Liana was done pooping and sat down on his lap fully, making sure that any clean bits of his dick and upper legs got covered in soft, warm shit too.

"Ahh, what a relief" was the first thing Liana said. She followed with: "Are you okay?"

But Jake just grabbed Liana and started grinding his shit-covered cock against her cunt. Liana moved a bit to let him enter her and with his brown dick deep inside her cunt, his nose full of the disgusting but fantastic smell of her shit, he came in seconds. And while he was riding his orgasm, Liana came as well.

"Oh god that was hot", Jake said.

"I... wow... I don't even know what to say", said Liana after catching her breath. "That was fantastic. You are fantastic."

After a couple minutes of them just sitting like that, enjoying the feeling of Liana's filth on their bodies, Liana carefully got up and lay down on the bed.

"Come", she said. "Our bed cleaner can easily deal with beds full of shit too."

Jake lied down next to Liana, her shit dripping from his body onto the white bed sheets. "I hope you're right", he said.

Liana started explaining: "For the Joining you need to be able to deal with my shit, as well as my piss. I wanted to find out today if you had it in you. I ate a lot of Brzbo beans this morning because of their laxative effect. Believe me, it was hard holding it in all day."

"Fuck, I'm glad you did that for me, that was the hottest thing ever!" Jake replied.

"Yeah, you liked that, didn't you, dirty boy? I think you're a natural."

"Do you mean...?"

"That we can Join? I think so. But let's not rush that, I want to explore this first. And your body still needs more training."

Jake and Liana didn't bother cleaning up yet. They had more sex that night and when Jake had to piss he just let it go in the bed and on Liana. Later on they went to take a sonic shower while the bed cleaned itself.

From that day forward, poop was involved in Liana and Jake's sexual adventures. Often, Liana would start by teasing Jake about how much of a dirty boy he was, she would then poop on his chest or on his crotch, and Jake would smear it all over himself and onto her body. He especially enjoyed covering her boobs in her own shit. It wasn't long until he started holding his shit for her as well.

Jake also tried the Brzbo beans. Their effect was great. Within an hour or so of eating them, they caused a warm, bubbly feeling in his belly, as if his body was preparing for a nice surprise. After that, the weight in his intestines would start growing fast, until he was constantly pinching his asshole shut in order to not get an accident. And when he was ready, in position with his ass over Liana's body, it was like his body knew it was okay to shit now. One time he tried to hold it while in that position and he found he just couldn't. The heavy load of shit just forced his asshole open and it came pouring out despite his attempts to hold it.

The first time Liana smelled Jake's shit, it made her gag a bit. She said that no Kbraxi has shit that smells quite that bad. But she quickly grew a liking to Jake's specific smell and loved to smear it all over her body and even on her face. There was nothing quite like the feeling of embracing each other, fucking each other, while they were both covered completely in a sticky layer of shit.

Chapter 3: Jake's training

--------------------------

## Contains scat, shit eating, M/F

There was one thing Jake had some trouble with at first. Liana wanted him to lick her until she came, and drink her piss like he used to. But when her cunt was covered in brown, stinky shit, that can become quite the challenge. Not wanting to disappoint her, Jake tried it anyway, and at first it caused him to retch after every lick. But just like her piss, there was something with Liana's shit that made Jake hornier after each little taste, until he just didn't care anymore and kept licking Liana until no trace of shit remained on her cunt.

And that's when he felt ready to ask her something that had been on his mind for a while. After another session of hot dirty sex, Jake looked at her and asked: "Liana, dear, you once told me that I could prove my love for you by drinking your piss. I'd like to prove it better this time. Can I eat your shit?"

Liana looked back and said: "I thought you'd never ask. Of course, dirty boy. But there's one catch. You have to eat what you're given. No stopping halfway."

Jake readily agreed to those terms.

Liana told him she had to go out to a shack near the mountain caves to prepare for something, and she'd be back in two days to feed him her shit.

It was difficult being without her for two days, and Jake was relieved when he saw her walking into the village on the evening of the second day. As she stepped inside of their now shared quarters, Jake immediately hugged her.

"I've been holding my shit for the last two days," she whispered into his ear, "and I didn't eat any laxative beans either. You better be ready for what I have for you!"

Jake was more than ready for her shit and lied down. Liana got into position with her asshole over his face so that the shit would land directly into his mouth, and made sure that he had a direct view of the source of her lovely shit.

Liana started out with a big fart. The smelly gas caused Jake to nearly faint, but he knew he had to be alert for what was coming next.

Jake saw Liana's asshole open up slowly... open up a bit more... and then close again. A second later it opened again, and he saw something brown in there. It stayed like that for a moment, and then, with a massive grunt, Liana started pushing out her log. It was much harder than her regular soft loads. Jake instinctively opened his mouth wide, felt the log go in and push down on his tongue, before Liana closed her ass again and the log ended up sitting in Jake's mouth.

Jake did what he had been told to do: he started chewing Liana's hard shit. On one hand it was the worst thing he'd ever tasted - bitter, nasty, with all kinds of weird chunks in it - but on the other hand he loved every second of it, and he felt hornier than ever before. His mouth started producing a lot of saliva to dissolve the shit, but this caused the taste to get even stronger. After some more chewing, he had to fight his own body to bring some of the shit down to the back of his mouth, and he swallowed. His body immediately started gagging but Jake managed to keep it down. And swallow three more chunks of Liana's shit until his mouth was empty again. Every time he felt a chunk of shit slide down his esophagus he realized how dirty - and how great - it was what he was doing.

Liana was watching him between her legs, and when he was done swallowing the first log, she told Jake to open his mouth and get ready. Her second log was much longer and also quite a bit softer, and filled up Jake's entire mouth.

But Jake wasn't going to give up, he just kept chewing and swallowing until every last bit was down in his stomach.

A third, smaller bit of poop followed, and by then Liana's sticky juices were flowing from both her cunt and from the spots on her back. It flowed towards her asshole, where it covered the turd in juicy goodness as it was coming out. As soon as the juicy turd touched his tongue, the taste made Jake go crazy with desire. He raised his head so his lips were around her asshole, dug the last bits of shit out with his tongue and swallowed this last turd in one big gulp.

Jake immediately continued rimming Liana and then followed the trail of her horny juice to her cunt, where he also licked her with his still shit-covered tongue and swallowing her cunt juice which Liana seemed to have an endless supply of. As Liana got closer and closer to her own orgasm, she suddenly felt Jake moan against her vulva, and without even touching his dick, he suddenly sprayed cum high into the air. That was the limit for Liana, who also came, moaning loudly. She then let her body relax and drop onto Jake's face, who found himself stuck between her legs, gasping for air.

When she rolled off to give him some air Liana told Jake: "Fuck, you keep surprising me. I didn't expect you to be able to keep your promise to swallow it all, but wow, you did. How did it feel?"

"That was so fucking hot! Your shit tasted great... I had no idea it could even taste this good. And my stomach... it feels all full and bloated with my shit. It makes me feel proud and so happy I've finally done it!" Jake said, still shivering from excitement. Then he suddenly burped and started gagging immediately afterward. Liana chuckled when Jake muttered "Damn, that was vile".

The next couple days, Jake actually felt quite ill, as if he had gotten one of Earth's old stomach bugs. He stayed in their quarters while Liana took care of him.

Liana told him it's quite normal to feel a bit out of it after your first meal of shit, because it takes the stomach some time to get used of it. Jake actually felt too sick to have sex, so he spent most time in his bed, pissing and shitting onto his white sheets whenever he got an urge. He really appreciated the automatic bed cleaning tech during those days.

To his relief the sickness passed after a few days, and when Liana got home and asked how he felt, Jake said he was hungry. Then he smiled and added: "... for your shit."

Liana brightened up when she heard that and said: "That's the spirit! If you keep this up you'll be ready for Joining in no time! In fact, I think I can still your hunger right now..."

Liana pulled down her pants, stepped onto his bed, and without much ceremony put her butt right where it belonged, on top of Jake's face. This time, Liana had eaten Brzbo beans for breakfast again and it didn't take any effort for her to start pooping. After a soft five-centimeter log slid out smoothly, her shit suddenly sped up, and Jake had to cover her asshole with his mouth to prevent it from spilling onto his pillow.

Liana's shit was a familiar taste by now, and this soft load barely needed any chewing. It surprised Jake how easily he could get it down. When his mouth was empty, he tried licking the remnants of Liana's shit off his teeth, and found an undigested Brzbo bean peel there. While his mind loved the idea of getting to eat Liana's recycled food, his body disagreed and started gagging for the first time since Jake started eating this load. Jake managed to get himself under control and swallowed the last bits of shit from his teeth, including the peel that survived Liana's digestive tract whole.

After that he started licking her stinky asshole clean, and Liana took that as a sign that he was ready for more. Suddenly she let out a loud, wet fart, covering Jake's nose in brown droplets, followed by some soft, almost liquid shit coming out and slowly flowing down his tongue. Liana pushed one more time, and her hole opened up to let out the last bit of somewhat thicker shit that was still hiding in there. Jake licked it up, swallowed it quickly and moaned to let Liana know how good it tasted.

Jake didn't get sick this time and him eating Liana's shit became a regular part of their sexual repertoire. It seemed to get easier and easier for Jake's stomach to handle Liana's shit, but the fantastic feeling of eating it, causing a heavy, full feeling in his stomach, never diminished for him.

A few months later, by the time Jake had eaten Liana's shit many times already, she suddenly fell ill. Liana said there was some sort of flu-like virus on this world that would hit the colony at the same time every year. Their doctor had not found a cure for it yet. To Jake's surprise, Liana said that she was secretly hoping she'd get it this year.

It didn't take Jake long to find out why. When Liana was sick in bed and Jake asked her what he could do to comfort her, she said quietly: "Lick my asshole, dirty boy..." Liana was on her side, clutching her stomach in pain, so Jake asked her if she was sure. Liana replied: "Yes! Now!"

Jake got around to her back, pulled her butt cheeks open with his hands, put his face between them, and started licking Liana's asshole.

Liana suddenly moaned "Ohhhhh" and released the most noxious fart ever into Jake's face, making Jake, who was used to a lot by then, actually pull back.

"Get back! Lick it!" Liana groaned. Not wanting to disappoint her, Jake got back to her asshole and started licking her again.

In a soft pained voice, Liana said: "Ohh this isn't good... ahhhhhh, fucking hell". The last bit was clearly her moaning in pain, but before Jake could react, her asshole shot open and suddenly filled his mouth with very liquid diarrhea.

His first thought was, 'this isn't so bad'. But then the full spectrum of her sick shit's taste and smell hit him. It was the most disgusting thing he had ever experienced. There was none of Liana's usual taste that made him so horny, this was just pure, sick shit.

But Liana had trained Jake well and he knew what was expected of him. Fighting against his body who wanted to get away from the filth as fast as possible, he brought the liquid shit down, down into his esophagus and into his stomach. It felt like it took hours, although in reality it was probably only a couple of minutes. When Jake's mouth was empty, he could finally breathe properly again and managed to say "Fuck..."

Liana turned over to face him and Jake saw she looked like she was in less pain now. Liana looked at Jake and said: "I love you so much... but please let me rest now".

The next day, Jake was surprised to see Liana up and fully clothed. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

Liana replied she was feeling much better and thanked Jake for his help with her shit the previous day. She explained that she considered this a kind of final exam, and that Jake was now fully ready for the Joining, if he still wished to be with her for the rest of their lives. Jake went over to kiss Liana and told her "Of course... you know how much I love you! Can you finally tell me what this Joining entails?"