The Joining

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth seemed to change as well. Jake noticed his teeth shrinking before disappearing altogether. Something changed in his throat, making it much easier for him to just accept the shit and let it slide down into his stomach directly. His tongue didn't change, and the taste of shit stayed as strong as ever. He loved keeping it in his mouth and chewing it, even without teeth, just so he could experience the full taste.

When his eyes attached to Liana's skin, Jake of course turned blind, which scared him a bit. While his eyes were already being broken down by the metamorphosis, Liana told him that he'd be able to see again before long. Jake knew that no matter what he'd be in a good hands, and his eyes hadn't been much use lately anyway, so he relaxed and waited for his next meal.

In the next few weeks, Jake's body changed further by the hour. To the attendants, it looked like the bulge on Liana's back was shrinking and moving downwards. Most features that made Jake recognizable as a person faded. His ears, his hair, the shape of his back, it all became a generic bulge, that ended in a perfectly healthy ass and dick, which was still stuck in Liana.

From Jake's perspective though, a lot more interesting stuff was happening. When his ears disappeared, he lost his sense of hearing, but that didn't last for long. Shortly after, he heard... or felt... a far-away whisper. When he concentrated on it he noticed it was Liana's voice. He tried calling out to her and the voice was stronger. Then, all of a sudden, it was like an overwhelming feeling of love, horniness, and some other emotions he couldn't quite place, were pushed into his brain from the outside. At that point the voice became much louder and he could actually understand it.

"Hey, dirty boy" Liana said.

"What's going on?" Jake asked.

"We're in the final phase of the Joining. The mental connections are being made."

"So... you're not actually talking to me?"

"No... I'm *thinking* to you," Liana thought to Jake. Almost as if it was planned, at that point the connection between their Joined intestine and what was left of Jake's mouth started pulsing, and pushed a soft load of shit into his mouth.

It made Jake horny like usual, and Liana thought out loud: "Wow! I can feel your emotions now. I knew you liked my shit but I had no idea it made you THIS horny." She could also feel his dick getting hard inside her. Jake started fucking her and it was the best sex they had ever experienced till that moment, because they could sense each other's reactions to each thrust and adapt so it was perfect for both of them. Jake learned from Liana that this was only the start of the final phase... things would only get better from here.

As Jake's brain started moving from the part of the bulge that used to be his head, into Liana's body and closer to her brain, their connection got stronger. Jake got his eyesight back, and his sense of hearing, but this time through Liana's eyes and ears. He also started tasting and smelling the food Liana ate, experiencing his first non-shit meal in a long while.

Strangely enough, he didn't lose the sense of smell and taste in his own mouth. Every drip of piss and every bit of shit that passed through it, he tasted. And of course, all the piss and shit Liana made had to go through his mouth, there was no other way.

The sharing of senses worked the other way around too. Liana tasted her own shit in Jake's mouth as well. When that sense first 'switched on', it made her gag a bit. It had been a while since she last played with shit, and she couldn't even remember the last time she tasted any. But she could feel how much Jake enjoyed the taste, and quickly joined him in his enjoyment.

Liana and Jake also started sharing a sense of touch. By the time he could literally feel every single nerve in her cunt firing when they were making love, their sex was more intense than Jake could ever have imagined. It wasn't just him experiencing her emotions anymore. He could experience the way she felt his cum shooting deep into her vagina. And he could feel how much she loved every moment of it. Those days, Jake experienced his first female multiple orgasm. Liana also got a number of new experiences. She loved the feeling of his cum boiling up from deep inside his balls, feel it pulse through the tight opening in his shaft and shoot inside her tight cunt.

The remains of Jake's body started getting smaller and smaller, until one day, the outside transformation was done. Liana looked like a normal woman again from the outside, the only directly observable difference was what Jake had noticed in the older women in the colony village - their faces looked ever so slightly more masculine. What remained of Jake's body now existed smugly inside Liana's butt.

The Joining intestine had shrunk, and his mouth was now directly connected to her large intestine, and to a tube from her bladder. Other than that, his stomach and own intestine had turned into a single digestive sac that got the nutrients out of Liana's piss and shit and then connected directly to his asshole - which was located exactly where Liana's used to be. The rest of his body was his dick - which hadn't shrunk at all - and his balls, which were located such that they tended to rub against Liana's clit a lot.

The final change to their bodies was that they got the ability to withdraw Jake's dick into the side walls of Liana's vagina. This made it easier for his piss to escape, and it was also necessary if they ever wanted to have children. The Kbraxi female reproductive cycle only started after the Joining.

As far as Jake was concerned, he was glad that despite all the physical changes, the remains of his mouth still tasted every bit of shit that passed through it. Liana assured him that those taste buds would stay active for the rest of their life.

And as their physical changes were concluding, so were their mental ones. Jake's brain moved closer and closer to Liana's, eventually migrating through her neck and joining with her own brain. Liana and Jake noticed a gradual change in their thoughts. More and more often, they were both thinking the exact same thing. It didn't feel like any thought was forced, it just felt they were naturally becoming more and more alike.

Epilogue

--------

Liana loved the person she had become.

The part of her that used to be unjoined Liana finally understood the struggles Jake went through in his youth. She finally was able to remember.

The part of her that used to be Jake finally understood the full Kbraxi culture, why poop is so important to them, and what Joining truly means.

Liana knew that in retrospect, neither of her unjoined selves would've had any regrets. Well, maybe Jake would've considered it unfair that they kept Liana's name, but it was just Kbraxi custom to keep the female's name. In their fresh, newly Joined mind, both of them were equally represented in her fresh.

The one thing that surprised the new Liana the most was her feeling of completeness. She was so happy to be one, to be a whole being now. It was like Jake and Liana's individual love for each other had multiplied, and formed an incredible strong level of self-love.

Thinking about this, Liana suddenly found some pressure in her large intestine, followed by the very familiar taste of her own shit. A couple seconds later, she enjoyed the nice full feeling of her male digestive sac. Liana knew that she'd never get tired of this particular sensation. She noticed herself getting horny, let her dick out into her cunt and started fucking herself the way only a Joined Kbraxi can.

Later, while Liana walked out of the Joining Center as a new woman, she was pondering what to do next. Most newly Joined people went on a long vacation to have the time to get used to their new mind. With the full knowledge and memories of both the Kbraxi and the Federation combined, Liana decided to go on a tour through Federation space.

She was thinking of becoming the first Kbraxi ambassador to Earth. Jake had suspected that there were many more humans hiding their sexual interest in poop and she really wanted to help them meet the Kbraxi. She would have to deal with a somewhat difficult explanation to the Federation officials about where Jake had 'gone', but with her inside knowledge of the Federation - and more importantly, with both his memories and his personality now part of her, she was certain she would work something out.