All Comments on 'The Journal Ch. 03'

by owengreybeard

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Continues Well Written

For a while there I almost dropped out because I thought it belonged in the Fetish Category, but I managed to really see it as a different sort of Loving Wife problem. You are dancing beautifully on the edge...

oddonexoddonexalmost 15 years ago
Still Continue

I have commented on all three chapters. The naysayers were out in force. This time they seem to be absent. You still have my attention. CONTINUE

markellymarkellyalmost 15 years ago
Don't

Even think of stopping. You have your moaners like everyone of us. but those that look forward to this story by far ournumber those that don't like it. You have my attention. Don't dissapoint me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
well,

almost at the same spot as at the end of chapter one, and we're wiser. Groundwork well laid I'd say. What now? Taking the straight lane or injecting some disturbance? Will they continue as a couple, will sense of guilt drive him away or is something else evolving? What about Janey? She seems to be significant for Ann. How to make that work? And what about the EBS? (yes I'm a male, so damn me) Decisions, decisions. I'm glad tey are not mine to make. So I'll do my part and wait. In anticipation.

KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
The only thing I want to say is.

PLEASE DON'T STOP.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
Please keep this going.

Chapter 2 was a little distracting with no journal entry but the back ground seems to have been worth it. Now that you have built this great story. How will you end it. I can only wait for the next chapter. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just three parts?

My God that was awesome! But i see it says three parts... please tell me there is another, or two up your sleeve.... it'd be wrong to leave it like this, i love to see how they would move on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what a shame

this needs to be finished, so get up off your but and FINISH IT.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

This helped clear up some questions I had from chapter one. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Odd, But Quite Original

Every once in a while I see something in LW that is genuinely creative. Very interesting read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous