All Comments on 'The Journal of a Connecticut Yankee Ch. 02'

by Bonodono

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good story

I really like where you are going , keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't stop <3

I love the story you are building, keep it up, pretty please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Must be part Cheshire.

It is weird but I like it.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988about 6 years ago
I am not sure where this is going

But the trip is fantastic. Love the story line, or is it lines. So guy is strange land, pops back into home world off and on. so guy kills queen, but things suddenly rewind and she is not dead. So guy loves a chastiser cat, who is also some kind of Demon. It will be fun watching all these lines come together. I impatiently wait for the next installment. 5s of course.

BonodonoBonodonoabout 6 years agoAuthor
A bit of help for the reader.

So what is set up is both you (the reader) and Donnie (our Hero) is questioning if he really did see his mom and dad in the hospital, as well as if everything around him is real. The part of where he killed he queen of hearts is a bit of a mind fuck meant to have you further question the reality that he is in... obviously it was a dream but it still messes with Donnie’s head to make him question if everything around him is real. Romie the Cheshire Cat is the daughter of the Queen of Hearts and the WW2 Soldier, Eric. The Queen of Hearts is also the daughter of the current demon lord (the Maou) thus making Romie the grand daughter of the Maou and incredibly powerful in her own right- unfortunately she dose not know how to use/ channel that power and thus you have this weird split personality going on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous