The Journal of a Connecticut Yankee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonodono
Bonodono
165 Followers

"No... They will not touch you, my husband."

Looking over to her, I saw her eyes begin to shift from her normal purple to red.

My 'Oh Shit' moment just turned into a 'Oh Hell Fucking No!' moment as I moved away.

The Alpha lunged at her, claws and fangs aiming for Romie's neck. She easily caught the wolf by her throat. They stared deep into each other's eyes for a moment before my Super Saiyan girlfriend chucked her ass like a football over the trees and back into the woods.

God damn, if we had her on our college football team, maybe we could actually win a few games. Then again, I think her murdering the visiting players might constitute a few fouls from the refs.

She turned about, regarding the rest of the pack, red demonic energy now visibly flowing out and around her. I didn't think my girl was gonna be as merciful with the next wolf...

"Get the fuck out of here!" I yelled at the Werewolves as I got between her and them. The pack hesitated, after seeing their Alpha get thrown halfway to Kentucky, they knew Romie was a serious threat now.

"Go or die!" I yelled. Evidently that did it as they hightailed it back into the forest.

Turning, I regarded her not with fear but with determination that I was gonna get some damn answers.

"So, who am I talking to right now?" I asked Romie as her glowing red eyes focused on me. She said nothing as she continued to stare at me, unmoving. Finally, I spoke again,

"Stop playing stupid, I know your sentient, you spoke to me back at the village when you killed that knight. You called me your love."

"...You are my love. You are the only one who could survive me." She said in a hollow voice, as she began walking towards me. I maybe immune to pretty much all the magic out there but I could feel the pressure she radiated. Maybe it was atmospheric or gravitational but I felt some kind of force assaulting me on all sides. The air itself seemed to grow thick and heavy as she came closer and closer.

When she reached me, she brought a furry digit up to my face and caressed my cheek with it.

"She's had you so many times..." She mumbled as she began to unbutton my shirt with her other paw. I stood frozen as she undressed me. I knew how dangerous she was, even without magic she could kill me a hundred times over, there was nothing to stop her from whatever she was about to do.

She pushed me down to the ground as her own clothes disintegrated before my eyes. Her nipples, instead of being pink, were more reddish and even her purple pubic hair was fringing with red.

"Y-you know, I've gotta w-warn you, with the way things are going... I can't guarantee my usual amazing performance..." I stuttered in fear as she mounted me.

Reaching behind, she used her soft paws to caress and pump me until I was fully erect. She knew exactly how and where to touch. There was no doubt, she had access to Romies memories.

"I want to feel you." She said, her voice echoing as she lowered herself onto me. I groaned at the feeling, she was incredibly hot inside, almost to the point of being uncomfortable.

"I want to taste you."

Pushing my head to the side with a paw, she drew her grainy tongue up the side of my throat to my cheek. She then roughly turned my head back for a kiss. Her tongue violated my mouth as it sought every corner.

She broke the kiss and started thrust herself up and down upon me.

"Who are you? What the hell do you want with me?" I growled as I sought to keep myself from moaning in pleasure as she raped me.

"I am power. I am destruction. I am fire." She said, her voice filled with absolution, as she rode me.

"I wish to be fed, and to be hearthed. You will do that my love. You will feed me, contain my power, my fire." She brought her paws down to my face and reached to kiss me roughly again.

"In return, I will destroy those that oppose you. Those that seek to do you harm." She moaned as she returned to using me, thrusting herself harder and harder.

"And what about Romie?" I asked through gritted teeth.

She peered down at me in silence as she continued fucking herself on my rod, then said,

"We are two halves as one. You will love us as one."

It finally became too much as I felt the familiar pressure building inside of me, begging to escape. I grasped her hips and squeezed, it was my way of telling Romie that I was going to cum when her and I made love in the same way, many times before.

Just as I expected, she paused and stared down at me, her glowing eyes piercing into mine.

"Feed me."

I exploded inside her, pumping her full of what she desired. She moaned loudly at the sensation, her voice echoing as the pressure around us increased painfully. I could feel her tighten on my shaft as she experienced her own orgasm. Suddenly the force was gone, popped like a balloon, as she collapsed on top of me, unconscious.

"Holy shit, that was insane", I gasped to myself at the experience.

Taking a few deep breaths to slow my heartbeat, I had to consider what had just happened. Great, so now I'm in a weird relationship with Romie's ultra powerful, angry, split personality, other half... That doesn't count as cheating right?

Romie let out a small moan as she began to wake. Shit, how the hell am I suppose to explain this to her? Yeah babe, your angry split personality kinda decided that she wanted some and then proceeded to rape me... my bad?

Groggily pulling herself up, she looked down at me in question.

"Donnie?"

"Uh..." I began.

Realizing that we were both naked and that she was on top of me, she instantly snapped to. Squealing in delight, she began to kiss me all over while simultaneously caressing me back to hardness. Did she seriously just dismiss the fact that she woke up naked on me, filled with my cum, with absolutely no idea on how it happened and said 'Fuck it, lets go for the next round'?

Bonodono
Bonodono
165 Followers