The Journey from Innocence Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As best as I could tell they were beginning to clear away the money in the tills. There we now only a couple of other people in the shop that could at its peak cater to hundreds of people. Only 3 members of staff seemed to be in which was about right for this time of day based on what Ben had said about his work. One walked back down the shop and I saw him go speak to the other two shoppers before getting near enough to me that he could gently say "Sorry to say we are closing in a few minutes so if you want to buy anything please do so now." I could see Ben was near the cash register so thought I would see this through and picked up a movie I thought he may enjoy, Basic Instinct. I walked up the shop toward the payment counter, his other colleague just came out and walked past me on the way giving a prolonged look up and down. I was jittery with the attention I'd never before known and looked up almost bashfully as I placed the DVD on the counter in front of Ben.

"Did you find everything you were looking for today?" He asked in what was clearly a default welcome they'd been trained to say to anyone who approached.

"Yes I did thank you." I gently replied wondering if he'd actually recognise me. I stood close to the counter so he couldn't see below my waistline and bounced on my toes struggling to control the energy cursing through my veins. I kept my head down.

"Sorry to ask but do you have any identification? This is an age restricted film." Ben surprisingly asked, he really was in work mode and wasn't paying attention to who was in front of him. He'd told me stories of how though he sees people, because he's not really looking at them he wouldn't know Adam from Eve. At this moment I decided to look up and clear the hair from my face again hooking it around my ear. He looked up and smiled at me politely before his eyes widened and he gasped. "Oh! Becky, wow... Er WOW! You look amazing! Sorry I DID NOT REALISE IT WAS YOU!" He blurted in utter shock. "Oh my word you look phenomenal! Your legs were just winning the praise of my colleagues while I was doing my best not to look."

"I thought you might be playing a game with me... pretending not to know me..." I toyfully suggested. "I was about to play along..."

"No no, wow no I was just so caught in the motions of my day to day things, processes I've done thousands of times. Wow you really do look amazing."

"Aw thanks hun. Where did your colleagues go?" I asked cautiously.

"Oh they were just closing things up in the stock room after they asked the last customers to leave."

"Oh so they aren't on the shop floor right now?"

"No"

"Wait a minute... you notice that but cant notice me?"

"Weird isn't it... And I did notice you but was so adamant I didn't want to perve on anyone who wasn't my girlfriend I was doing my best not to look at you. Your coat and legs really did catch my eye!" Ben explained carefully. It made sense and I wanted to heighten the tensions.

I stepped back slightly, "Right I.D..." I began to palm down my coat pockets and look over my own body as if I've lost it on myself..."

"Oh don't worry about that..." Ben stated.

"Maybe its in here..." I suggested and untied the top button on my coat which was just above my cleavage. I reached inside my empty coat and reached inside, I couldn't be certain but imagined Ben getting a quick glimpse of a lot of skin inside before I pulled out my empty hand leaving the button undone. "Nope... sorry I don't have much on me..." Ben's eyes were now so wide, the whites of his eyes now fully revealed. He stared at my coat and were i'd undone the button, you could see skin underneath but not quite into the coat. My heart raced, skin was tingling and his eyes were firmly stuck on me. I was loving it.

He shook his head quickly as if to shake himself out of his daydream. "You know if you want this I could get one of the others to put it through with my staff discount?" He kindly offered. "Although I think this is another one of those films I've bought recently in an offer."

"No its ok I just wanted to catch your attention with that film. I'm not sure it worked..."

"I've not actually seen it..." He replied firmly.

"Oh you really should. But we have to watch it together I don't want you getting excited without me..."

"Excited?" He asked incredulously.

"You'll see" I smirked, re tying the button on my coat.

I turned to walk out the shop. "Shall I meet you out the front when you're all finished?"

Ben looked at me stunned, his lack of an immediate response and the way he stared at me was intoxicating. "Erm... just wait at the front of the shop if you like, I'll just close the shutters."

I was pleased he had suggested this as I could see the group of young guys still hanging around outside and I was sure they'd like to wind me up some more, despite appearing confident I was still fighting my nervousness at how little I was wearing and what may be visible from the right angles.

I stood my weight on one leg and wrapped the other around it standing cross legged. I then looked down at my phone scrolling through social media at the usual click bate items that you hate and want to avoid but cant help look at. After a few later Ben and his two colleagues returned.

"You guys off somewhere special tonight?" One of them asked us as we all headed to the shutters at the front to make our way out.

"I was going to take Becky out for dinner." Ben answered cautiously. We didn't have a firm plan for the weekend and I think Ben had planned his own activities and I was just focused on hoping to live out this fantasy. Normally whichever one of us was being visited would plan what we did while the other just went with it, it gave us an exciting variation but this time obviously Ben still wasn't fully aware of my contributions to an exciting weekend.

As the shutters closed and Ben set the alarm the others walked off back in the direction I'd recently come from, toward the station and Bus stops, Ben and I walked the other way to where he had parked his car.

"Have a good evening!" One of the guys shouted.

"Thanks Tommy, you too" Ben shouted back, we turned and looked at them while Tommy was pretending ride a bull and slap it, making out we would be doing similar to each other later. We both laughed and turned back smiling at each other. It then dawned on me just what a situation this was forcing, I'd actually never considered that this might be when I'd first have sex I just wanted Ben to lust for me more than ever before.

It was silent as we walked out the nearby exit of the shopping mall into the nearby streets through to the city centre, it was still light and quite warm outside. A pleasant breeze was tickling my skin.

"So do you want to go out for dinner?" Ben asked gently.

"Sure." I replied firmly. I liked the idea but was a little surprised how my voice had acted so certain when the rest of me was hesitating at how that may go considering what I was wearing.

"Ready to go straight out? There's a few places nearby or we could drive somewhere else?"

"Erm yeah I think so... I don't mind where we go. Do I look ok?" I asked feeling quite unsure about it all now.

"You look sensational. What are you wearing under the coat?"

There it was. The question I wasn't sure how best to answer or react too, I could feel my face flushing pink while Ben looked at me unsure what he'd even asked as to him it was no big deal. We stopped walking and I turned on the ball of my foot going from holding one hand at his side to both hands facing each other. I looked up into his eyes and couldn't hold back the massive smile and giggle that followed.

"What?" Ben asked sounding confused and a little concerned. "If you want to change that's fine?..."

I laughed even more.

"Look in my bag." I ordered, thrusting him my rucksack.

"You normally have a bigger bag than this..." He stated as he opened the zip and started to look inside. "Wash bag, makeup, straighteners, purse... what clothes are these?" He pulled out my small top and black jeans and handed them to me. "No don't wear those... what else?..." he reached back in the bag and I stood in anticipation of his realisation... waiting for the penny to drop. He was squatted down looking through my bag while I stood in front of him, my legs directly in his face if he'd stop and notice.

"Theres nothing else in here... Becky did you forget to bring any clothes?..." He whispered, sounding worried as he stopped rummaging. He looked up as I let my hands meet in front of my legs so the clothes i was now holding drooped down covering his view between my legs that may have been more obvious from down where he was. He stood up and I giggled, I reached in for a hug and to placed my head near his ear.

"No I didn't forget. These are what I was wearing earlier." I whispered in his ear before kissing his neck just below. He exhaled deeply with a tremor in his breath. I could feel him tremble at my words and a jolt of electricity shot between my legs as my excitement sparked.

"So you didn't mean to bring any clothes?..." Ben continued, now stood quite rigid but his arms moving around my waist and back while embraced. "Are you going to be wearing the same thing all weekend then?" He quizzed, his face contorted still not quite understanding what was going on. "What exactly are you wearing under here?" he continued, stepping back to try and look closer. I giggled again and turned picking up my bag and stuffing my clothes back inside before reaching for Ben's hand and pulling for him to continue walking.

"Lets just get dinner shall we! Where shall we go?" I exclaimed. He frowned a little before nodding.

The city centre was very quiet in the early evening with just a few people making their ways here and there, I knew in an hour or two it would be a lot busier in all the bars and restaurants so was happy we were there now. Ben started telling me about his day and how he planned for us to go to a large stately home tomorrow but we could do something else if I preferred. He also suggested we may want to stay out a bit tonight and get some drinks. I looked back at him.

"Wanting to get me drunk eh?" I smirked. Ben went red in the face and apologised stating it was "just an idea."

We saw an Indian restaurant we had been too before and liked and decided to go in there. We walked in and he asked for a table for two. "In the corner ok?" The wait asked before taking us through a surprisingly busy restaurant to the table. I sat down first, managing to sit on the chair and twist my legs under the tablecloth without revealing anything. I tucked in the chair and realised in the corner I was facing no one was facing or beside me and with the tablecloth covering my legs I was actually quite well placed with my back to the restaurant.

"Can I take your coat madame?" The waiter gestured. "Oh no thank you." I swiftly responded, my heart again pounding at the thought.

Ben took his seat opposite. 'Sure you don't want to take your coat off?"

"Certain!" I barked back.

"I'm fascinated to see what's under there."

"Well it's this or nothing!" I firmly stated while trying to pass it as a joke.

"Alright alright..." Ben sighed, not realising how accurate I'd just been.

"No no... its fine. I tell you what, with each course they bring you buy me a wine."

Ben coughed at the thought, it was a lot of wine for someone who never really drank. "I'll get a bottle shall I and pour a new glass each time?" He suggested.

"Sure sure. Then When the course arrives I will undo a button or my belt." I happily suggested.

"Sounds good to me. So Popadoms, Starter, Main, Desert, Coffee. Thats five courses."

"Ok well there's three buttons on my jacket and a belt so we'll just have to see what I do when the coffee comes."

Ben ordered a wine bottle to come immediately so it arrived before any of the courses. I'd recently found a liking for white wine and figured i'd need the extra courage this evening before seeing how the rest of the weekend played out. My mind suddenly shifted to Church on Sunday. My stomach sank at the thought, sitting in church wearing this... how sinful? How terrible was I?... I couldn't dwell on it now.

Ben poured a glass and I got started, the rule was I needed to have an empty glass by the time I finished each course so I could start when I wanted but as soon as Id eaten each course It had to be empty ready for the next round. When the waiter took items away I would then undo a button.

First came out the popadoms and a selection of dishes to compliment those. I had made good progress with my wine and we both tucked in rapidly to the large crisp items. We looked at each other intently, exchanging smiles and giggles but very little was said. Then the waiter came back and as I swigged my last mouthful of wine he took away the plates. I looked across at Ben who gestured back to my coat. I looked around, looked down and unpicked the top button of my jacket. It meant very little in terms of revealing as there was still a button alongside my breasts just the action of undoing it seemed erotic and arousing. Within seconds two waiters appeared with our starters and Ben immediately refilled my glass. I smiled and we leaned in to continue our meal.

I'd only had a samosa so quickly finished that but pouring a second glass of wine down at the same pace proved challenging. Ben kept giggling at me and as the waiter came and took away the empty plates I realised the alcohol was now making my head spin a little. Things were also progressing very quickly with the meal and again Ben looked over and gestured to my coat. I looked around again, this time much more concerned what others may be able to see but then felt reassured as no one was even facing our way let alone looking at us, the restaurant was dimly lit and hidden in the corner I felt more secure. I reached for the second button, but this time opted for the one currently hidden by the table cloth. Ben pulled a face of shock and I wagged my finger,

"Now now, we established the rules, the order was not one of the rules." i stated. Ben smirked and conceded defeat in his mock protest.

The wait for the main course was longer, Ben held my hand across the table and kissed it making my heart flutter. I was soon yearning to continue this game.

A fresh glass of wine had been poured and I had made small progress on it when my chicken biryani dish arrived. It was quite spicy so the wine was welcome to assist but more and more I could feel its affects on my head. I was quite sure If I were to stand and walk I would end up stumbling or walking unevenly. My mind began to shift... last button... or my belt? If I undid the button I could pull my coat apart just enough for Ben to see skin but if I released the belt then the last button would give a bigger reveal later.

I was then struggling to finish the meal as it was quite large and having had the two courses before was really feeling it. Eventually I conceded defeat on the food but still polished off the wine.

"Full?" Ben asked keenly. I nodded and puffed out my cheeks feeling really stuffed. "Good though?" He continued, I nodded before my head continued to sway and wobble as I realised 3 glasses of wine were in me and I was really feeling it. My thoughts were less clear too, I'd almost forgotten the details of what was going on, but whatever it was I knew I was enjoying it.

They came and took our plates away once again and Ben again looked at me and gestured at my coat. I tried to hold in a laugh but failed miserably and made such a noise that a few people turned to look at me. Somewhere in my mind I knew this would normally have made me mute but instead I just laughed harder and the people turned back to their meals and own company trying to ignore my hysterics.

When I regained my composure a bit of panic set in. This was getting intense and what made that feeling stronger was that no one else knew just how I was feeling or what I was doing. My shoulders felt tense and as I scanned the room once again there was an irrational part of me expecting someone to scream or laugh or do something absurd and highlight me to everyone else and make me feel bad. But only one person seemed to be looking at me and the part of me that cared and was nervous was heavily suppressed right now due to the huge amount of wine I'd consumed.

I placed my hands at the opening of my coat just below my chin and worked them down, skimming where the two sides of the coat met until I reached the big belt buckle and last button in the middle of the coat. My hands skimming had opened up a tiny crack in the coat and a bit more skin was showing but with limited visibility and in the low light of the room it would be very difficult to know anything was awry. I held my breath and looked at Ben's enraptured face completely focused on my hands. I reached under the buckle and released the last button, exhaling as I let go forcing he material to part just a fraction more. Ben smiled and shook his head in disbelief.

"What are you wearing under there?" Ben gulped. He couldn't take his eyes off the tiniest gap that had appeared between the two sides of my coat. "Is it just your underwear?"

I smiled and felt my cheeks burn a little.

"That's so hot if you are. So hot! So when did you change?" He continued.

"On the train. Do you like it?" I gently questioned, biting my lip a little and clenching a fist tight in the material of the coat as my heart raced and body fought the frantic adrenaline and energy circulating my bloodstream.

"I love it..." Ben gasped, intently looking in my eyes. This sent another wave over me and I gripped my jacket harder, pulling the material on each side further apart in the middle. My eyes bulged, suddenly terrified of what may be showing I looked down and saw a line of skin from under my chin to the buckle at my waistline. "Oh wow!" Ben gawped. "Where's your bra?..."

I looked around as my panic faded, no one could see except Ben, even if they could no one was looking. I decided to pull the coat a little wider and show a little more, the edges of my boobs now becoming visible. Just as I was about to speak a waiter came our way so I leaned forward and rested my elbows not the table and put my chin on my hands.

"How was everything?" The waiter asked. "Great thanks...Amazing even" Ben replied, looking me in the eye on the last word.

"Any deserts, tea's or coffee's?" He then asked.

"Two coffees please" Ben replied. The waiter left.

"Don't you want desert?" I asked Ben incredulously.

"I think we are both too full up for that. Plus you've only got one more thing to untie." Ben smiled.

"True but maybe once untied on the next course the jacket would have come off..." I grinned, giggling at the thought while I could feel the sober, regular side of my mind that was increasingly suppressed screaming at the thought.

"Maybe we should get desert elsewhere then!" Ben stated firmly before pulling an amusing face. "But seriously, I was in awe thinking you were in your underwear again. Did you wear a bra today?"

I smiled and leaned back into my chair allowing the coat to open just a little bit wider still, my breasts fighting more and more to free themselves from the gap in the middle of the coat. "It was very alarming when I was in the train getting undressed, my head was spinning so much I just wasn't thinking clearly, I had my thong on and packed my other items and pressed the door without really thinking about it and left it in the train."

"Amaaazing." Ben sighed staring firmly at my chest. I felt like he could have seen my heart beating through the skin on show, drunk or not this was nerve wracking. "Don't forget to finish your last glass of wine before you finish your coffee!" Ben grinned.