The Journey Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
120 Followers

"Oh, I will," you reply with a wink. "I already do."

"Mmmmmm, good," I murmur right before I lean closer and nuzzle against your neck for a couple of seconds, and I immediately feel you respond by pushing your arm against my breasts. I make a point of sitting close to you as I pull my blouse out of my jeans and finish unbuttoning it. I open it up for you, and lean back slightly, arching my back and making my breasts push towards you. With my blouse fully open, I glide my hands from my waist upwards, slowly moving them over my purple lace bra. As I sit close to you, I reach for your hand, taking it off the steering wheel and placing it on my breast. With my fingers resting atop yours, I manipulate them, making them squeeze the roundness of my breast. I push into your hand and remove mine, letting you feel and squeeze my breast however you would like. I close my eyes and moan quietly as I feel your index finger and thumb closing around my nipple as it strains against the lace fabric. You move your hand to my other breast, squeezing it and gently pinching on the nipple in the same manner. I can feel my arousal level rapidly increasing, moaning while you play with my nipples thru my bra.

"You have beautiful breasts," you say to me as you watch your finger and thumb twisting my nipple.

"Mmmmmm, thank you," I whisper as I lean forward and kiss your neck. I scoot back from you and sit sideways in the seat. Reaching to the middle of my bra, I unhook it, letting the weight of my breasts pull it open, but not exposing them all the way to you. You continue looking over at me, then back at the road. I slide my hands down my torso, then unbutton and unzip my jeans. With them open, I can easily slide my hand inside. Your eyes divert downwards and you are able to see that I am wearing either something very tiny which barely covers me, or nothing underneath my jeans. You remember what I said about enjoying my Harley with nothing on under my jeans and your mind starts racing. I take a long slow deep breath as I push my hand further inside my jeans, my fingers slipping between my smooth wet folds. I giggle as I feel how incredibly wet I am, and am so excited at the prospect of you finding out just for yourself how wet I am, how smooth my skin is, and how I taste. I lift my ass up from the seat and I slide my middle finger deep inside me, closing my eyes as I feel the incredible warmth and wetness. I wiggle it back and forth a couple of times before slowing withdrawing my hand from my jeans. You look over at me as you see my hand emerging. Usually I would immediately suck my fingers into my mouth to taste my juices, but as you have been so kind as to render assistance to me in my moment of need, and we are both experiencing this incredible sexual tension I lean towards you and run my fingertip over your lips before slipping it into your mouth for you to savor. As I feel you gently sucking on my finger, I glance down at your lap and see your rock hard cock outlined in your jeans. By the way is it protruding along your thigh, I can only guess that you are not wearing any underwear. I hear you moan at my taste, and I can imagine how much louder you would be moaning if you were to be tasting my pussy at your own leisure.

You look over at me as I slide my finger out of your mouth and return my hand to inside my jeans. I slowly begin to finger my pussy, working it in and out, my deep breathing making my chest heave up and down. With my free hand I push my bra just enough for it to slide the rest of the way off my breasts. You can see that my nipples and areola are a very pale pink, a perfect complement to my fair skin. You notice my nipples are semi-hard and lick your lips as you imagine feeling them harden in your mouth. I moan as I take my middle finger and push my nipple around in a circular motion, making it harden completely, then doing the same to the other nipple. I do love my nipples played with and any attention they get just makes my pussy get wetter and wetter.

With my finger still deep in my pussy, I pull it out and lift it my mouth. Slipping it between my lips I suck it into my mouth, making to get every droplet of my juices. "MMmmmm, I taste good," I say with a seductive smile.

"You do indeed," you reply with a huge grin.

"I've been eating a lot of fruit lately," I giggle. "I like to taste sweet."

"You do taste very sweet."

"Glad you like it. If you're lucky, I might just let you taste some more," I say teasingly.

"I sure hope so," you respond winking at me again.

Letting go of playing with my nipple, I take both hands and push my jeans downwards. Lifting my ass up off the seat, I slide them down, past my thighs and knees, and down to my ankles. Kicking my boot off, I pull my jeans down, sliding my foot out of them. With my foot free, I turn and rest my back against the door, then lift my foot up, resting it on the seat by your thigh. You now have an perfect view of my silky smooth and very wet pussy, and you find yourself staring at it, at the rest of me for a few seconds at a time, then only one or two seconds back at the road again. I reach down with both hands, my upper arms squeezing my large breasts together as I do, and with my left hand I separate my folds in a way peeling back the petals of a delicate flower, and with my right I use my middle finger to gently massage my tender little bud. The arousal from riding my Harley earlier and now the incredible excitement of playing with myself in front of you, is taking my arousal to heightened levels I have never experienced before.

I alternate between slipping my middle finger inside my pussy and gently massaging my clit with it. It all feels so good, and I have a hard time keeping my eyes open. The more turned on I get, the louder my moans become. I hear you shifting in the seat and I open my eyes, looking at you watching me. "Would you like to feel just how incredibly wet I am for you?" I ask as I slip my wet finger into my mouth.

"Hell yes!...I mean, if you will allow me the pleasure of...oh hell yeah."

"Just the outside...run those big fingers up and down...feel how smooth..." Even before I have finished my sentence, you rest your hand on my mound, your thumb moving up and down over my smooth but wet folds. I close my eyes and enjoy your gentle but firm touch, then much to my surprise you press your thumb against my hardening bud, massaging it side to side, and up and down. My hips jerk upwards and my eyes open.

You look at me, and before I have a chance to say anything, you say, "Technically, that's on the outside."

"Mmmmm, I'll let you have that one," I reply with a smile. Just having you touch me has excited me so much more, and I grasp your wrist squeezing it tightly. You increase the pressure of your thumb on my clit and I lift my hips upwards to you, feeling the urge to cum rapidly building inside me. I close my eyes and hold my breath as my legs begin to tremble. I release my hold on your wrist and you watch me intently as my back arches, my body tensing up. "Ohhhhh.....aaaaahhhhhhh!" I moan loudly. My pussy spasms uncontrollably as you continue to massage my clit. As my orgasm gradually subsides, I slowly open my eyes to see you with a big smile on your face. Catching my breath, I whisper, "Slip your thumb into me...I want you to taste me..." You wait for a couple of seconds before very slowly sliding your thumb downwards. To my surprise you move it up and down between my wet pussy lips a few times, feeling the smoothness of them before you slip it inside me. You hold just the tip of your thumb inside me for a second before pushing it in the rest of the way and pressing the palm of your hand against my tender folds. I hear you moan as your thumb is literally sucked into my pussy, my incredible warmth and wetness surrounding it. You hold it still for a second then curl your thumb upwards and massage my gspot, making me gasp. You do indeed have large hands and big fingers.

Suddenly we hear and feel the rumble strips on the side of the road from your rear tires running over them. You immediately turn your attention back to driving for a few seconds before glancing back at me again. Sliding your thumb from me, you lift your hand up to your face, sucking on your thumb and tasting more of my juices than you expected. I watch as you suck on your thumb as you get every last droplet off it. I wait a few seconds then quietly say, "Maybe we should find ourselves a rest stop."

"Ha! We passed one several miles back."

"Yeah, I know..."

"I think there's another one before we hit Phoenix..."

"Mmmmm, that just gives me more time to sit over here and play with myself...and for you to you watch me...and listen to me...and if you're a very good boy, I might just let you touch and taste me before then..."

"Damn, Babe...you're bad...you're good, but you're very bad," you say with a chuckle.

Biting my lower lip as I hear you compliment me, I can't help but giggle a little, "Yeah, I am a bad girl...but I think you're beginning to like it." As I finish my statement, I rest one hand between my legs, covering my swollen and wet pussy lips and rub it up and down over them. You take your hand and adjust yourself again. "Gettin' a little uncomfortable over there?"

"Yeah, the jeans are snug."

"MMmmmm, good..." I continue to rub my hand up and down over my pussy, occasionally slipping my middle finger inside me. You are torn between watching my finger disappear and reappear, and concentrating on your driving. I bury two fingers knuckles deep inside me and curl them upwards massaging my gspot. I moan as I squirm in the seat, then slide my fingers from my pussy. I raise my hand upwards and open my mouth, getting ready to suck my juices from them, but instead rub them over my nipple, coating it completely, making it reharden. I move my hand and swirl my fingers over my other nipple, making it hard again too. Taking my finger away, I take a deep breath and gently blow on my nipples. The wetness of my juices and cool air make the skin tighten on my nipples even more, and I shiver as I blow on them again.

"God, I'd love to lick your juices off those beautiful hard nipples," you say looking over at me. "They are so inviting...and so wet."

"Mmmmm, I'd love that...I do love my nipples played with...and they are sooo very sensitive," I reply with a mischievous grin. I lick my fingertips on each hand then grab a hold of each nipple, wetting them again, rubbing them, rolling each of them in a circular motion, pinching them with my index fingers and thumbs. "Oooohhhh, it's really too bad you have to keep your attention on the road," I say teasingly. "These nipples would feel sooo good between your fingers...and between your lips...against your tongue...being nibbled on."

"Oh, Babe...I know they would...and I know you'd love what I could do to those nipples," you reply as you rub your cock through your jeans.

Hearing your words, I sit up in the seat and move closer to you. "You sound rather sure of yourself," I say as I rest my hand on your shoulder, slowly moving my hand up your neck, my fingers entwining in your hair. I make a point of moving very slightly from side to side rubbing my breasts against your arm.

You respond by pressing your arm against me, "I am." You turn to look at me, and I get a shiver all the way down my spine from the look you are giving me, your gorgeous blue eyes giving me chills. "I am very sure of myself."

I hold your stare until you turn your attention back to your driving again, then nuzzle your neck. "Maybe we should pull over at the next rest stop," I whisper.

You chuckle at my comment then respond in a way I was not at all expecting, "As much as I want to stop, I think we should just keep going...get to Phoenix, and then see what happens from there." Surprised by your comment I sit back with a very puzzled look on my face. You glance over at me and laugh, "Oh no Babe, I think you took that wrong." I don't say anything, and just wait for you to continue. "What I meant was, we should keep going, get to Phoenix, and then take things from there. This kind of thing doesn't happen to me...I don't always stop for someone stranded on the side of the road, but with everything I have seen, heard, and tasted from you, I'd be out of my mind to pull over into a rest stop for a quick romp in the truck when I can take you home and enjoy everything about you all night long."

You look over at me as I respond to your statement. "This isn't like me either...I don't make a habit of accepting rides from strangers, let alone getting practically naked and masturbating in front of them in the front seat of their truck. I have never done anything like this before...there's just something about you...your kindness, your demeanor, something I find so incredibly alluring...arousing...intriguing..." My words trail off as I find myself lost in your eyes.

You redirect your attention to the road again. "I figure we've got about another half hour or so before we get to the city. Are you planning on teasing me the rest of the way?" you ask with a smile.

"And you say, I'm bad!"

"No Babe, I said you're good, but you're also very bad." Giggling at your comment, I lean over the seat for my jacket. I reach into one of the zippered pockets and take out a little gadget I pack with me when I go for rides on my Harley. You glance over at me as you see something shiny in my hand. "Whatcha got there?"

"This?" I ask holding up a slim cylindrical object. "This is my bullet," I say holding it up by one end. "Here, take a look." I hand it to you and you carefully look it over as you try to keep one eye on the road. Being as slim as it is and 5" long, it virtually disappears in your large hand. You move it around, feeling it's sleek smooth surface, admiring it's shiny purple color, your index finger eventually finding the button on the end. Smiling as you look over at me briefly, you press the button once. You chuckle as you feel the bullet vibe come to life in your hand, and you curl your fingers completely around it. I don't say anything as you continue to hold the bullet, then watch as you press the button on the end again, making its vibration more intense.

"Wow, this is powerful!"

"Press the button again," I say with a giggle.

"Damn!" you exclaim. "This thing is intense!" Pressing the button again, you turn it off then look at me. "You use this while you're riding?"

"Oh God no! I save that for when I am on the verge of an orgasm...I find myself a little spot, pull over...sometimes get off the bike, but just put it down there and have at it."

"Fuck!" you reply. Wanting to make use of my bullet, I extend my hand to take it from you, but instead of handing it to me, you press the button once and lower your hand towards my pussy. I grin as I part my wet pussy lips, exposing my clit to you. You very gently touch the tip of it to my clit, making me jump. "Wow...nice," you say as you watch my reaction. You slowly move it up and down over my clit, varying the pressure you are applying. Not knowing what to expect from you, I fight to keep my eyes open as you tease me with my bullet. I grip the back and edge of the seat tightly as you roll the bullet up and down, starting from close to my wet slit to the tip of my clit. Holding it against me, you press the button on the end making it buzz on the medium setting.

"Ohhhhh, that feels...feels sooo good," I mumble. You watch my response as you apply it harder against my clit, seeing my body shuddering at your touch. I push against your hand when you ease the pressure of the bullet just slightly, and feel you slowly move it downwards to my wet opening. Holding it by the tip you take a quick glance at the road before easing it into me. I moan even louder as the powerful vibing moves deeper inside me. You hold it there for a couple of seconds before pressing the button on the end again. "Ohh God! Ahhhh fuck!" The highest speed is very powerful and you immediately slide it out of my pussy and between my pussy lips, lightly touching it to my clit. The intensity of the vibration is almost too much and my first response is to pull away from you, but I fight the urge to do so and keep myself still for as long as I can, subjecting myself to the incredible sensations you are giving me.

"Open your eyes," you say authoritatively. Doing as you tell me, I slowly open them. You smile as you immediately see the look of desire, lust, and immense pleasure in them. My mind is in a daze as you press the bullet more firmly against my clit. This only makes my eyelids close again, my eyes rolling back. I love to use my bullet on the highest setting on my clit, but having you do it to me is so much more pleasurable. "Open your eyes," you say again. "Look at me." I open them again, trying my best to keep them open. If only you knew how incredibly difficult it is when I am experiencing so much pleasure from you. "Take this," you say as you motion downwards with a slight nod. "Keep it there." As I take the bullet from your hand, you feel how I am shaking a little. No sooner than I have a hold of the bullet, you slide your middle finger downwards, parting my swollen pussy lips, feeling how soft and wet they are, then slip your finger inside my soaking wet pussy. Curling your finger upwards you start to massage my gspot, almost immediately sending my pussy into intense convulsions. My entire body shudders and you feel the pressure of my pussy tightening around your finger.

"Ohhh my God! Ohhh fuck!" You watch as my eyes begin to roll back, my mouth opening and closing as I feel wave after wave of my orgasm sweeping over me. My gasps for air soon become one long moan as I experience my intense orgasm. You hold your finger deep inside me while my pussy contracts all around it, my whole body contorting because of you, and it takes several seconds before I can even begin to come down from my euphoric state.

"Damn Babe! That's so hot! You came hard...and fast!"

"Mmmmm, yeah," I mutter. My body occasionally shudders as you slowly withdraw your finger from my pussy. You waste no time in rubbing the tip of it over my lips, making sure I have some of my sweet nectar to savor. With your finger now gone from my lips, you watch me as I lick them, tasting myself on them. As I do, you slide your finger into your own mouth, sucking it all the way in and tasting an incredible abundance of my juices all over it. I hear you moaning as you devour every last drop, and I slowly open my eyes to see you looking over at me, a huge smile on your face.

"There's nothing better than seeing a woman feeling such incredible pleasure and knowing I had something to do with it," you say quietly. Almost immediately, I feel my face flush. I am glad it's almost dark as I don't want you to see me blush at your words.

"Maybe perhaps sharing that incredible pleasure together," I add as I look up at you.

"Babe, that was together..." I smile at your comment, and turn off the bullet. Raising it to my mouth, I suck the tip, making sure to clean it of any of my juices that are on it, and at the same time I rub my free hand over my pussy, marveling at the immense wetness and just how swollen my lips are. I have always enjoyed how I taste and I slide two fingers inside me, coating them completely with my juices. I quickly put them into my mouth, sucking them clean then do it a couple of times until I am satisfied with how much I have licked and sucked off them.

You glance over at me as you see my hand moving up and down from my pussy to my mouth, still keeping an eye on the road. I have no idea how you managed to keep your truck on the road, and not swerving from lane to lane as you watched me, fingered me, played with me. Not saying anything, I move around in the seat, sliding my jeans back up and rehooking my bra. I only do up a couple of buttons on my blouse and leave it open enough for you to see my large breasts pushed together again with my bra. I slide to the center of the seat and lean up against you, my hand resting on your thigh. I deliberately place it oh so very close to your cock, and occasionally move it up and down, careful not to touch you, but still close enough to make your cock twitch. "I can't tell you how much I appreciate you helping me out with my bike," I say quietly. "I don't know what I would have done, or what could have happened if you hadn't stopped. I really want to show you how much I appreciate it."

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
120 Followers