The Journey Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
120 Followers

You turn to look at me with a smile, "Babe, you just did..."

I giggle at your comment, "Maybe...but I think I may have got more from it than you did."

You lift your arm and rest it on the back of the seat behind me, your fingertips stroking my hair. "Believe me, I got plenty out of it..."

I turn a little sideways in the seat, and move my hand resting it on your bulging cock. "This is true, but I want you to feel just as good as I did...as I do." I give your cock a firm squeeze and lean closer to you, kissing you on the cheek, then gently nibble on your earlobe. You don't say anything and turn your attention back to driving again. Resting my head on your shoulder, I continue to stroke your cock, hearing your breathing deepen, feeling how insanely hard you are, my thoughts racing as to what incredible pleasures I can share with you, and give to you.

You continue driving, entwining your fingers in my hair as I rub and stroke your cock through your jeans. "Your cock is so hard," I say quietly. "If I didn't think you'd run off the road, I'd pull it out and suck and savor every inch of you right now..." As my words trail off, I reach for your belt buckle, pulling at it, unbuttoning and lowering the zipper on your jeans. You accommodate my yearning to get my hands on your cock and lift yourself up off the seat just enough for me to reach into your jeans. Much to my delight, I find that you are not wearing any underwear and I moan approvingly as I pull your cock up and out. You are so hard, your skin so hot. Lightly stroking you, I kiss your neck and nibble your earlobe again. Hearing you groaning at my hand caressing you, I feel your cock twitch. The softness of the skin in the palm of my hand is incredible, and I can just imagine how it will feel moving between my lips and over my tongue, and eventually inside my soaking wet pussy.

Unable to hold back, I scoot myself back across the seat and lower my head. With my index finger and thumb holding you at the base, I touch the tip of my tongue to the end of your cock. Mmmmm, I can already taste your precum and I slowly swirl my tongue around the tip. The heat emanating from you is incredible, and opening my mouth slightly, I suck just the end of your cock. I feel your fingers in my hair and hear you moan even louder from the warmth and wetness of my mouth on just the head. Your response only spurs me on, making me want to feel more of your gorgeous hard cock in my mouth. Lowering myself further, my lips pass over the ridge and barely onto your shaft when I feel your fingers curl, my hair being very gently pulled. I move up and down just enough to suck only the head in and out of my mouth, quiet but wet slurping noises coming from me as I resist every urge I have to sink you completely into my mouth.

As I increase the pressure on your cock, I feel you cock twitching even more, "Fuck, you gotta stop Babe...you feel incredible but I can't even think straight, let alone try to drive straight."

"Uh uh..." all I can think about is sucking you, stroking you, tasting you and I ignore you, continuing my teasing oral assault of your rock hard cock.

"Yeah, you gotta stop. It's been a while...especially while driving...and it feels too incredible for you to continue and me still be able to drive."

I pull your cock from my mouth for only a second, "So pull over," I murmur as I continue sucking you with even more enthusiasm. I am hoping you will because I am so into sucking you now that I don't want to stop.

"Fuck, it feels soo good Babe," you say as you contemplate pulling over or having me stop so you can fully enjoy it later. "We're only about 15 minutes from town..." You tilt your head back for a second and close your eyes as I suck nearly all of your cock into my mouth. All I can think about is giving you the same incredible pleasures you gave me, and with your cock in my mouth and hearing you moaning and groaning, I fuck you a little harder and faster with my mouth. As I go down on you again, I feel your hips move upwards towards me. Mmmmmm, now that's the physical response I wanted. I hold my head down on you, my hand playing with your tight heavy balls, and squeeze my mouth and throat onto you. "God damn, girl! Holy fuck! I'm gonna cum!" No sooner than you have finished moaning, I feel your cock swell between my lips, and very quickly taste your cum spewing into my mouth. Wads of your cum shoot straight down my throat as I swallow over and over again. There's so much coming from you that what I am not able to immediately swallow, I feel coating the surface of my tongue. Mmmmm, you taste sooo damned good too! Squeezing your balls, and sliding my mouth up and down on you, I suck every drop of your cum from you that I can. I moan loudly as I feel your cock still throbbing making sure I get every drop. "Holy shit Babe! That was awesome."

"Mmmmm," is all I can manage as my mouth is still full of your cock. Finally when I am sure there isn't another drop left in you, I allow your spent cock to slip from my lips, but continue stroking it gently. You look at me as I sit up, licking my lips, grinning from ear to ear. "So much for stopping," I say teasingly.

"No shit." You beam a smile at me as I let go of your cock and sit back against the seat. "That felt incredible. Apparently it is true what they say..."

"You did feel incredible, and tasted so very good too...and there's much more where that came from," I reply biting my lower lip shyly. "Sooooo, now what?"

"Now what...hmmm, well we have a couple of options. We can take you to your destination and drop off the bike or we can go straight to my place and I can work on it. I have plenty of room in my garage and all the tools I need."

Hearing my choices, I snuggle up next to you, my hand resting on your thigh again, "I vote for your place...I still have to thank you properly."

"You just did," you say with a chuckle. Looking into your eyes, I kiss you very gently on the lips, "No, I didn't. That was just a small thank you for what you just did for me. I still owe you a big thank you for helping me in my hour of need...getting me and my bike off the side of the highway. No Baby, that wasn't even close to the thank you you deserve." I snuggle up to you, resting my head on your shoulder as you drive the rest of the way into Phoenix, through the side streets and to your house.

To be continued...

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
120 Followers