The Journey Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't I say you were gonna cum for me again?" you ask as you slide your finger from between my lips and lean over and kiss me. Moving your hand down my body, you slip your finger into my pussy again, rewetting it. Instinctively, my hips raise upwards to you, my pussy opening up for your again. I feel you push a second finger into me and wiggle them up and down just a little before taking them out and rubbing them over one of my nipples. As it hardens, you take a deep breath and blow on it making it stiffen even more. You give it a firm squeeze and pinch before sliding your fingers into my pussy again and doing the same thing to my other nipple. You look into my eyes as you lean towards me and kiss me again, your tongue pushing deep into my mouth. I reach up and pull you onto me, spreading my legs and feeling your cock pressing against my pussy through your jeans. The roughness of the fabric just makes me squirm even more, somewhat from the seam rubbing against my sensitive flesh but mostly from the hardness of your cock.

"I want you to fuck me," I say quietly. "I want to cum for you..." You dont say anything and roll off me just enough for you to slide your jeans off. Your cock immediately springs upwards when freed from your jeans and I get a look at the prcum that has escaped you. You position yourself between my legs, pushing my knees just a little furhter apart, and I reach downwards and take ahold of your cock, rubbing it up and down several times from my pussy to my clit, before pushing the only the head into my pussy. My eyes slowly close and I take a deep breath as I lay beneath you and feel your cock entering me. You tease me by pushing only about an inch past the head of your cock into me. "Ohhh fuck me Baby...fuck me." You very slowly push your cock all of the way into me and hold it there for a few seconds before sliding it almost all of the way out.

"Open your eyes," you say as you rock back and forth and use just the head of your cock to tease me more. Doing as you say, I open them and look up at you. You wait for a few seconds before slowly pushing deep into me again. My eyes begin to close and you stop sliding your cock into my pussy, "Keep them open Baby," you say quietly. "I want to see your eyes as my cock fills your pussy...I want you to look at me." I look up at you and have to make a very conscious effort to not allow my eyes to close when you resume sliding your cock into me. You watch my facial expression as you push in and out of me and smile, knowing how much my eyes want to close simply because of how much pleasure you are giving me. I lift my hips up to you, desperately wanting you to fuck me a little harder and faster but you manage to control your own urges to do just that, and continue to slowly slide in and out of me. You lean down and kiss me gently as you push your cock deep into my pussy, holding it there. I squeeze onto you letting you feel the walls of my pussy contracting all around you. You eventually lower yourself back down onto me, kissing me more intensely. Wrapping my arms and legs around you, I feel you start to fuck me with more force and strength.

Your own desire to cum is quickly taking over your mindset and you push into me with a new found resiliance. I feel myself being pushed up the bed and I stretch my arms above me, my hands pressing against the headboard bracing myself against you. The weight of your body on mine forces me to take only short breaths, but I love the weight of your body on top of me too much to say anything. I hear your moaning get louder as you are getting so much closer to cumming. You push your arms underneath me and with your hands on my shoulders, you hold me still as you drive your cock deeper into me. I tilt my hips as much as I can so I am able to feel the head of your cock fucking me seemingly deeper than before. "Ohhh fuck! You're gonna make me cum Baby!" I moan. I wrap my arms around you, holding on to you as you drive deep and hard into me.

I feel you kissing my neck, nipping at it as my pussy tightens onto your cock. My fingers curl and my nails dig into your back while I experience all the pleasure you are giving me. "Ahhh fuck! I'm gonna cum," you grunt in my ear. I feel you push inside me then hold your cock deep, your own body shuddering as your cock erupts cum deep inside me. The swelling of your cock deep inside me feels so incredible and coupled with the intense heat of your cum filling my pussy, I can only cling to you and moan as well. You pump your cock into me a few more times as your cock squeezes out the last few drops of your cum deep in my pussy. Your breathing is still somewhat rapid as you slowly relax and I feel the full weight of your body on me. I unravel my legs from you and my hands slowly move up and down your back. You lift your head and look at me, then without saying anything, you kiss me very gently and stroke my hair. You just look at me and smile as you continue to kiss me, placing light gentle kisses on my lips, my cheeks, the tip of my nose.

Finally after a few minutes, as your spent cock slips from me, you whisper, "That felt absolutely increible."

"Mmmm, yes you do," I reply as I lift my head and kiss you, my tongue gently probing your mouth. I can feel your cum beginning to seep from me. As it trickles down to my ass, I giggle at its incredible warmth. "Ummm, I'm leaking," I say with a somewhat embarassed smile.

"It's alright....don't worry about it...I can always clean the comforter," you reply.

"Yeah...OK...but how about I just go to the bathroom?"

You roll off me and onto your back, and watch as I slowly climb off the bed, making my way across the room. I do what I need to and return in just a minute or so to see you underneath your comforter, your eyes closed and you looking very relaxed. I stand in the room for just a few seconds, before without even opening your eyes, you lift the comforter up and invite me to join you, "Are you coming back to bed?"

I slip under the comforter and immediately slide completely underneath it. I hear you moan as I take your cock into my mouth and lick and suck you clean. I make sure to lick your balls while I am at it, and when I emerge from under the comforter, I see you with a big grin on your face. "I had to make sure you were cleaned up too, Baby," I say as I kiss you gently on the lips.

"Mmmm, thank you," you say very quietly. "Now come here." I roll onto my side facing away from you as you pull me back against you, your arms wrapped around me. I close my eyes and listen to you breathe.

I wait for a minute or so, then whisper, "Thank you."

"For what Babe?"

"For stopping."

"It's my pleasure," you reply as you kiss my neck, and as I lay next to you, feeling the warmth of your body, the heat of your breath, I slowly fall asleep.

To be continued...

12