The Journey of Grace Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"i feel so slutty tonight, Mistress," she said in a low voice. "i'm Your little slut." Her hands started to caress her breasts, stroking the sides where it felt tickly good, and then pulling on her nipples where it felt more wicked.

Grace stood watching, knowing that Michelle wanted to perform for her. She nodded at Michelle and replied, "you are a slut, My little slave. Show Me how slutty you are."

Grinning, Michelle dropped her hands from her breasts to touch her cunt. She smiled as she thought, "yes i have a cunt. Mistress has a pussy. Cunts are so much sluttier!" Parting her cunt, she felt how wet she was. She was literally dripping onto the bed. She showed Grace how wet by sliding a finger along her slit to cover it and then sucking it off. Her fingers went back down to finger her clit. It was engorged and extended out more now. She showed off to Grace by flicking it, feeling the quiver that ran through her body as she played with it. She pulled and pushed, and then she pinched it. The quivers grew into tremors and she knew she might cum if she continued. Michelle wasn't ready for that.

Turning over on the bed, Michelle faced away so she could no longer see Grace. On her knees, she laid her body forward so that her ass was raised. Her hands moved back to pull her cheeks apart. Her little rosebud and cunt were on display for Grace. Michelle wiggled her ass, wanting to make Grace want her all the more. Her hand ran up and down from her asshole to her cunt. Her fingers played at the entrance to both.

"Your slut likes to touch herself. It feels so good, Mistress." Michelle had to pant as she spoke. She was so excited. Her body began to thrust back at her hand as she touched her cunt. Michelle wasn't even aware of it. But she wanted to be fucked so badly. She pressed two fingers into the entrance.

"Oh God," she moaned.

Michelle slid them in deeper. Her fingers pushed through the warm wetness. It felt so good to her. When her fingers were all the way in, she held them and ground her cunt back against them. Then pulling them almost all the way out, she started to thrust them in and out fucking herself. She was doing it for Grace as well as for herself. She moaned and cried out. Her fingers pounded into her juicy cunt.

"i'm such a horny little slut, Your slut!" she called out, desperate to make sure that Grace knew this was for her and not for Michelle.

Again, as Michelle felt the orgasm coming close, she stopped. Her release was not going to be one of her choosing. That was for Grace. It was hard but it was part of her penitence.

Michelle pulled her fingers out from her cunt. She rolled over onto her back. Focusing her attention on Grace, she ran her fingers over her breasts, coating them. She arched her back to raise her mound and thrust it towards Grace. She pulled on her nipples, stretching them and rolling them in between her fingers. In every way she could, she showed Grace what a slut she was.

As Grace watched, a part of her was getting more and more excited. Seeing Michelle acting like this was really turning her on. But there was another part too. The embers of her anger over the night still were there. Michelle acting like a slut for her stroked the fire. It reminded her of how Michelle had let her desires carry her away. It was a potent combination, Grace's lust and her anger. As they came together, Grace moved to the bed. Climbing on the bed, Grace pushed Michelle down. Then she mounted her.

Grace laid her body on top of Michelle, pressing her pussy hard against Michelle's own. She thrust hard against Michelle. Grace's mouth sought out Michelle's, kissing her hard. Her tongue pushed its way into Michelle's mouth, forcing her lips to part. As she ground her pussy against Michelle, Grace felt their two clits touch and then slide alongside each other. Her fingers tangled in Michelle's hair and she pulled Michelle's head against hers with each thrust. The desperate kiss went on and went deeper as Grace's tongue plunged again and again into Michelle.

The suddenness of Grace had taken Michelle by surprise. There was a little something about her expression that almost frightened Michelle for a moment but that didn't last. The way Grace took her body broke the barriers that she had built to keep from cumming. Grace's very forcefulness and the hard pounding of her mound against Michelle's brought her quickly to an orgasm. Screaming "Mistress", Michelle thrust up against Grace as she felt the orgasm pulse through her body. Her hands encircled Grace, fingers pawing at her back. Her hips continued to grind up against Grace's as Michelle came.

Feeling Michelle cum under her body kindled Grace's excitement to an even higher pitch than before. She could tell that her kiss had become somewhat brutal. Her mouth was pressing Michelle's lips hard against her teeth. But Grace didn't care. Michelle's was hers to fuck anyway she wanted. Her cunt and clit ground against Michelle's and Grace could tell it wouldn't be long before she joined Michelle. More than the physical element of the fuck, it was the total domination of Michelle's body that was pushing Grace over the edge.

Suddenly, she went over that edge. Grace was moaning over and over the words "oh fuck" into Michelle's mouth as she came. Michelle's own cum, so long delayed, hadn't crested yet. They moved together, bodies merged almost as one. One of Michelle's legs had moved to lock itself around Grace's. She pulled and slid herself against Grace. Their bodies, covered with sweat, were slick and move easily together. Even when Michelle's orgasm faded, she still moved with Grace. Michelle wanted to please Grace and to be completely taken.

Rarely had Grace ever had more than one orgasm but this time just as her first orgasm started to fade, another began. There was something about the way she was using Michelle, her total ownership, which was what Grace needed, what she wanted. As she came again, it wasn't so overwhelming. Her mind remained her own a bit more. She was more aware of Michelle. Grace was more deliberate in how she moved, finding the places that prolonged the feeling. Her swollen clit felt Michelle's and Grace rocked her hips so that it felt like she was truly fucking Michelle. The feeling continued even as she lifted her hips then slammed them down into Michelle. She was fucking her little slut.

"Yes, Mistress, fuck me," Michelle cried. She could tell what Grace was doing. Her legs spread, making it easier for her. Michelle could feel how Grace would grind down on her at the end of each thrust. Her hands caressed Grace's back now. She was no longer frantic but focused on pleasing Grace.

When her second orgasm started to fade, Grace still kept fucking Michelle. She just slowed. Her hips undulated against Michelle. But her kisses turned gentle and loving. Her lips caressed Michelle's. She could taste salty sweat that had run down Michelle's face. There was even the tangy taste of a little blood from the fierce kiss. It made Grace realize how violent she had been.

Stroking Michelle's face with her hand, she softly asked, "Are you okay, precious?"

Eyes shining bright, Michelle smiled at Grace, "Yes Mistress, i am. Don't worry, You didn't hurt me."

Her hips finally coming to a stop, Grace pulled Michelle close into a tight embrace. "you knew what I needed, My little slut. Thank you." Even as she rolled off of Michelle, Grace kept her close. Her hardness and anger had been replaced by caring and tenderness. Still running her fingers over Michelle's face, Grace sighed softly. Michelle smiled and turned to kiss Grace's fingers one after another. Then she snuggled down against Grace and laid her head on Grace's shoulder.

Grace began to slowly stroke Michelle's head and neck with soft delicate strokes. The exertions of the evening had worn both of them out and Michelle was quickly moving from awake to drowsy. Reaching over, Grace grabbed up the comforter and pulled it snug around them. She smiled as she thought about how they would need to wash it with as much pussy juice as had gotten on it. Michelle's breathing slowed and started to become very rhythmic. Grace too was feeling the tug of sleep. She softly kissed Michelle's forehead. Michelle smiled in her sleep and muttered something that Grace couldn't understand. Then Grace drifted off herself.

Grace started as the audience burst into applause for the end of the first act. She had lost herself in thoughts of the previous night the whole act. She applauded with them but only had a sketchy memory of what had occurred. But Michelle boiled over with enthusiasm for the both of them. She quickly began to tell Grace what her favorite parts were, which helped clear up some of Grace's blank spots with the plot. It was harder when Michelle wanted to know what Grace's opinion was about things or what might happen next.

"Oh, I don't know. Let's wait and let it unfold," she said again and again, in slightly different ways.

After the last time, Michelle playfully stuck her tongue out at Grace who quickly bit it which led to a delicious kiss. Michelle showed no hesitation in the kiss, despite the more formal surroundings.

As the kiss ended, Grace looked at Michelle. Her poise and comfort with their being openly affectionate stuck Grace, bringing some peace to her mind.

"Maybe it isn't the perfect fantasy," Grace thought. "she can't help who she is. But she is with Me of her own choice. And she isn't just trying to be what I want, she is enjoying it too. Right now, it is as close as I can get."

Squeezing Michelle's hand, Grace smiled a bright grin at her. Grace mentally committed herself to enjoying the remaining time in San Francisco to the fullest degree possible. More importantly, she let go of her remaining anger about Michelle's behavior. That anger didn't help, and indeed would just poison what could otherwise be an enjoyable time.

As the lights went down for the second act, Grace put her arm around Michelle and pulled her close. Close together, they both watched to see how it would turn out.

12