The Journey of Grace Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay down," Grace ordered.

Lyn quickly obeyed. She lay down on her stomach facing away from Grace. Feeling naughty and liking it, Lyn carefully parted her legs just a bit so that her pussy was barely visible.

As she heard Grace stand, Lyn didn't dare look back. She was too nervous. There was the sound of a zipper and then of Grace's pants falling to the floor.

"I don't want to get oil on them either," she heard Grace say.

Then Grace touched her. A couple of fingers brushed against the back of her calf and drifted higher. Lyn couldn't help the slight moan that escaped her mouth. Grace's fingers traced a path up her body, exploring the feeling for the first time. Lyn felt Grace get onto the bed and straddle her legs just behind her ass, forcing her hips down a little into the bed. Lyn could feel the towel against her pussy, rubbing slightly.

Grace picked up the oil and squirted some to warm in her hands. After a moment, a drip or two fell onto Lyn's back. Lyn could feel them slowly rolling down her skin. Then Grace's hands came down and started the massage.

The massage wasn't just an instrument of seduction. Grace was really a very good masseuse. Her strong fingers pressed deep into the sore muscles in Lyn's body. She focused on one muscle group at a time, slowly working her way over Lyn. The massage released the tensions in the muscles and had Lyn practically purring with how good her body felt.

Lyn's arousal waned just a bit. The sexual act of undressing and the first touches were extremely exciting. The massage, however wonderful, wasn't the same. Grace was taking seriously Lyn's need for help with her aching muscles. That is until Grace had completed the complete circuit of Lyn's body. All the aching spots had been taken care of and Grace felt free to move on to the next step.

Shifting, Grace moved up a little closer to Lyn's tight ass and pressed her own hips down a little more. Leaning forward, Grace reached her hands up to lightly run along Lyn's shoulders then down her back. Sliding them back up, her hands rotated so that the fingers brushed Lyn's sides. Soft fingertips touched Lyn's breasts for the first time. While not overtly sexual, there was a feeling in the touch that was very different than during the massage. Grace's fingers curled so that her nails softly scraped the skin. Then they moved away to gently caress up and down Lyn's sides.

Grace knew that Lyn's excitement was building again. Even if Lyn didn't know it, her hips were shifting slightly, moving up and down against the bed. Grace leaned forward again, stretching her arms up to stroke Lyn's neck. As she did so, her own body pressed Lyn's pelvis down. The touch to Lyn's neck was feather light, brushing the soft wispy hairs there. Grace's whole torso now came in contact with Lyn's. She still had her t-shirt on so there wasn't the feeling of skin on skin, but for Lyn it was almost as good. There was a slightly rough feeling as some parts of Grace's shirt touched and dragged along her skin. Lyn took a long ragged breath.

Lifting her body up, Grace brought her fingers down Lyn's side again. This time they were closer to the darker areola, just touching the edges of them. Lyn's body shuddered slightly. Grace smiled as she looked down on Lyn's back. She moved forward just a little bit so that Lyn's hips were pressed harder against the bed. Grace softly stroked Lyn's side, moving down from her breasts to her hips. Each caress seemed to Lyn like Grace found a new erogenous zone. Places that had never excited her were starting to drive her crazy. And the pressure on her clit from Grace's weight felt so good. She almost groaned out loud when Grace moved further back again.

Shifting further back allowed Grace better access to Lyn's lower back. Her hands touched the gentle curves there with a little more firmness. Thumbs close together, each finger spread wide then slowly pulled back together. Spreading again, this time Grace rotated her hands so that her thumbs slid down Lyn's spine. As a massage stroke, it felt good. As a caress, it felt better. The pads of her thumbs came down until they touched the beginnings of Lyn's crack. They hesitated there for a few seconds, waiting for Lyn's reaction. And the reaction was what Grace guessed. Lyn's ass rose driving Grace's fingers further down her crack. Grace applied more pressure to her thumbs as they pulled Lyn's cheeks apart exposing her little rosebud. Grace came close to touching it but carefully moved her thumbs wide to caress Lyn's ass. Now her hands pressed harder, forcing Lyn's pussy hard against the bed. Repeating it, Grace could tell how the alternating pressure and lighter touch was building Lyn's excitement. Each time she came just a little closer to Lyn's asshole. Each time Lyn would groan just a little more as Grace's thumbs moved away.

Finally when she would have to touch that intimate place, Grace changed her caresses again. The focus of her attention went further down to Lyn's thighs. Each hand straddled one leg. Moving up and down, again it was Grace's thumbs that were pushing the edges. As her hands moved up Lyn's thighs, her thumbs would slide up higher. Finally they were brushing against Lyn's pussy. Lyn gasped the first time Grace's thumbs barely touched her pussy hair. Each hair seemed like a little electric wire to her body. She started to anticipate as Grace's thumbs got closer, pushing herself down to make contact. Soon Grace's thumbs were stroking Lyn's lips, becoming coated with the wetness that was dripping there.

As she caressed Lyn, Grace thought back over the long pursuit. From early on, she had wanted Lyn without ever considering the consequences. Grace had been careful never to show her hand so that she could retreat without revealing herself. Every action had a logical explanation that was she could hide behind if necessary. But the explanations hadn't been necessary. Lyn cooperated in her own seduction even when she hadn't realized it. Every time Grace had pushed the edges, Lyn had followed. Now there was no more possibility for dodging what was going on. Grace was stroking Lyn's pussy while Lyn was grinding herself into Grace's touch.

For the first time, Grace had made herself vulnerable. All of her previous affairs had been carefully shielded from her married life. She had gone out of the way to find a location where it was unlikely that she would see anyone she knew. She avoided sharing personal details with anyone. Even Michelle only had a vague idea where she lived, and she cared for Grace too much to intrude. And of course, Grace's walling off the lesbian part of her life had driven Marie away.

In an instant that wall was pulled down. Not only did Lyn know her first as a friend but they were neighbors. A line had been crossed. For a moment, Grace felt like she was floating above the two of them, watching as she played with Lyn. It seemed almost abstract. She wondered why she hadn't ever thought of this moment, after she had worked so hard to have both her heterosexual life and her lesbian life.

Then the realization came to her. It was all a lie. Ever since that moment when she first stepped out of her car at Corky's bar, she had been living a lie. Maybe it was even before when she first started chatting. But the lie was being at home, being married. At the time, she couldn't admit it to herself. But in the months since her trip to San Francisco, her subconscious was slowly accepting that she was in fact a lesbian.

What her subconscious understood, the rest of her needed to come to accept too. Now she realized that her seduction of Lyn was the means. Once she touched Lyn like she was, Grace was out. Maybe not fully yet, but she couldn't hide it any more. It wasn't likely that this affair would come out. Certainly Lyn would have cooperated. But who she was, that was something from which that Grace would no longer hide. In a sudden surge of emotion, Grace knew she didn't want to hide any more.

What about Lyn? In a way, Grace had been using her. Without Grace being aware of it, she had seduced Lyn so that she had an excuse. Even sensing a latent interest, the old Grace would never have dared go down this path with someone she knew. Grace felt a sense of guilt. It wasn't even as if Lyn was aware of what had been going on. Whatever level of Lyn's curiosity, it was buried fairly deep within her, never acknowledged. Now Lyn was seduced. It was nothing like curiosity at this point. She wanted it. She knew what Grace's touch was like and wanted more.

Her guilty feelings make Grace pause. It wasn't that she no longer wanted Lyn. She did. Lyn was gorgeous and sexy. The smell of her wet pussy was filling the room, exciting Grace. But Grace wanted to let Lyn have a choice. She knew it was the only way that she could go forward. Grace didn't want to hurt Lyn in any way. They were too close for that.

Grace slowly pulled her hands away from Lyn's pussy. Lyn made little whimpering noises as she did so. Grace lifted her body up so that she could lay herself against Lyn's back. She put her head next to Lyn's.

"Lyn, sweetie, are you sure you want to do this?" Grace softly said. "I will be honest and admit that I have done this before, but you haven't. I only want it if you do."

For a few moments, Grace's words didn't penetrate into Lyn's aroused mind. The fog from her excitement obscured them. Finally what was going on sank in. Lyn turned to look at Grace. The concern in Grace's eyes was apparent. Lyn knew that whatever else was going on, Grace cared for her. And that was what Lyn had been missing in her life. Though she knew that Rob loved her, this feeling of being loved wasn't there. What had been going on between her and Grace was all about that. Yes, Lyn was curious but mostly she just wanted to feel loved and desired. Grace made her feel both. Lyn realized that this was going to be a one time thing. She somehow picked up that Grace didn't want an affair. Lyn also realized that now that she knew what was wrong, she was going to work with Rob to fix it. But that was for the future.

Brushing her lips against Grace's, Lyn breathed softly, "Yes, I want to make love with my wonderful friend."

With those words, the guilt was swept away from Grace. She wasn't going to hurt Lyn. It was just the culmination of something that was important to both of them. The relief felt so good, but it was quickly replaced by a revived lust for Lyn as the light brushing of lips grew into a deep kiss.

Grace rolled off of Lyn so that she could take Lyn into her arms. Lyn eagerly came into her embrace. They kissed again with open mouths pressing hard against each other. Grace's experienced tongue darted into Lyn's mouth to explore it. Her hands were on the small of Lyn's back, pulling her closer. Lyn accepted and moved with Grace. Her own tongue sought out Grace's to swirl against it. There was something very different about kissing Grace. Even in their excitement, there was a softness to the touch that she hadn't known before

With her hands now on Lyn's ass, Grace pushed her thighs apart with one leg. Lyn quickly adjusted so that she could press her wet little mound against Grace's leg. Gasping, Lyn's lips closed around Grace's tongue and sucked it further into her mouth. Wrapping one leg around Grace's, she pulled her mound harder against her. Grace could feel Lyn flexing her hips as she ground her pussy. Grace's leg was soon wet with Lyn's juices, making it easier and easier to slide. Grace reached up one hand to run it through Lyn's hair. Then twisting her fingers in Lyn's hair, Grace used it to pull Lyn's head back and break the kiss. With her head back, Lyn's neck was exposed for Grace's attention. No longer soft and delicate with her attention, Grace bit and pulled on Lyn's skin there. It was not quite enough to cause pain, but for Lyn it was wild and exciting. She wasn't submissive in the way that Grace was used to but her confidence and aggressiveness brought Lyn's arousal to an even higher pitch.

Arching her back, Lyn pulled her upper torso away from Grace. Grace took advantage by shifting her attention down Lyn's body to her breasts. Her mouth sought out Lyn's hard little nipples, wrapping her lips around first one then the other. They were hard buttons. Pulling on one with her teeth, Grace flicked her tongue firmly against it. It slipped to and fro between her teeth, the unevenness of her teeth grating against the sensitive skin. Now Lyn was groaning out loud.

With each tug of her teeth, Grace pushed her leg hard against Lyn's pussy. Moving from one nipple to another, Grace fell into a rhythm that Lyn soon matched. It had been so long since Rob had excited her this way. Everything that Grace did was about her. Wrapped in Grace's arms, she was pulled against Grace's body. One hand was still in her hair but now it cradled Lyn's head against Grace's. Lyn could smell the scent that lingered in Grace's hair. The other hand was low on her back, pushing her into Grace. Her fingers were splayed wide pulling against Lyn's skin. The caresses now weren't light but strong and forceful. Each time Lyn rocked against Grace's leg, the pressure from the fingers made the motion harder.

The grinding of Lyn's pussy against Grace started to become more frantic. She could feel the excitement building. It felt so good and each time she pushed, it seemed like it was even better. All of a sudden it was like a wave cresting. For a moment, she hung there knowing what was about to come. Grace knew too and left off her play with Lyn's nipples to kiss her deeply. Her tongue slipped back into Lyn's eager mouth. Both of them looked into each others' eyes as Lyn's orgasm started.

Her hips thrashed against Grace, pressing her clit again and again against Grace's wet leg. Lyn moaned into the kiss then it grew to a chant of "Oh, my God." The spasms shook her whole body as she pressed it as hard as she could into Grace's. Her fingers scraped down Grace's back, leaving long red lines. Feeling like she couldn't breath, Lyn had to break the kiss to gasp for air. Her head bent forward until she touched Grace's shoulder just as another wave hit her. Not even realizing that she was doing it, Lyn bit Grace there. For her part, Grace kept focused on giving Lyn a long extended orgasm. Her own leg thrust again and again against Lyn's mound. She whispered sweet nothings into Lyn's ear encouraging her to continue to let go.

Finally as she felt the orgasm start to fade, Grace slowed her own thrusts even before Lyn did. The way she touched Lyn changed too. No longer hard and demanding, Grace's touch became tender again. The feeling of being loved and cherished was enhanced for Lyn. The way Grace had excited her was wonderful but unlike with Rob and other men for that matter, cumming clearly wasn't the end. It was just part of what was happening. As Lyn's body relaxed, Grace was there to hold Lyn gently in her arms. The kisses that had moments before been desperate turned to soft caresses of reassurance. And there were fewer of them, just occasional brief encounters between them. A tender hand slid slowly up Lyn's back, then her neck to begin stroking her head. Fingers would gently comb through Lyn's hair briefly then stop to rest there for a bit before beginning again.

For long minutes, Lyn just lay there in the safety of Grace's arms. There was no talking between them. Grace let her calm down and get her breath back. The excitement that remained from the peak was allowed to drain away. Finally Lyn lifted her head from where she had been resting it against Grace's neck and said, "Wow."

Grace smiled down at Lyn and then kissed her gently on the forehead. With a little smile, she replied, "So that was okay?"

"Grace, that was beyond okay. That was incredible." Lyn hugged Grace tight. "You made me feel better than I have in a long time."

Grace took a finger and softly ran it along a tress of hair that was hanging down. Her face was intent as she looked at Lyn. "I'm glad. It was supposed to be like that."

Leaning forward, Grace brought her lips back into contact with Lyn's. This time, their kiss was different. The passion that had been there as Lyn got more and more excited was past for now. And the shy exploratory kisses were long gone. Now it was the tender kiss of lovers. There was patience in just taking their time to enjoy the feeling of being in a close embrace. Lyn didn't think this was the end. Not only did she feel that Grace was going to bring her back to the heights of passion, Lyn knew that she wanted it. She wanted the totality of the experience. And even though she had never pleasured a woman before, she wanted desperately to pleasure this one.

After a while, Lyn became aware that Grace had never gotten fully naked. She still had on an extremely damp pair of panties and a t-shirt that was now somewhat soiled by a combination of sweat, saliva and her own juices. For the first time, Lyn took some initiative. Her fingers started to softly caress the bare skin just below Grace's shirt. Then gradually, she began to pull the shirt upwards, peeling it off Grace's body. Raising her arms, Grace made it easier for Lyn. Finally getting it off, Lyn tossed it to the ground. As she undid the clasp to Grace's bra, Lyn kissed from Grace's collarbone over the shoulder to where the straps slightly dug into Grace's skin. Then with the bra undone, and the straps no longer tight, Lyn's fingers gently pushed them down Grace's arms. As Grace lifted her body up a little, Lyn freed first one then the other breast and dropped the bra to the ground with her t-shirt.

Grace enjoyed the way that Lyn was touching her. Even more, she liked that Lyn was doing it on her own. But there was a part of Grace that didn't like the loss of control of the situation. For Grace, this was an aspect of her that was now clear. It wasn't just about pleasure. She needed to be in charge. It didn't have to be about dominance and submission but Grace didn't feel quite right if she wasn't.

Without letting Lyn touch her further, Grace stood up from the bed. Reaching out, Grace stroked the side of Lyn's face. With one finger, she lifted up Lyn's chin so that she looked right into her eyes.

"Take off my panties," Grace instructed Lyn. It was just a little thing. Certainly that was what Lyn was probably about to do. But it was enough to satisfy the need for control.

Lyn nodded eagerly. She grasped them and quickly pulled them down. Grace's neatly trimmed hair was glistening with moisture. As Grace stepped out of her panties, Lyn brought them up to her nose and sniffed Grace's scent. Lyn would never have believed how exciting such a smell would be, but there was an unmistakably sense of Grace and her sensuality. Her delicate tongue flicked out to taste her first woman other than herself. Smiling wickedly up at Grace, she let out a long "mmmmm."

Chuckling, Grace gently pushed Lyn back against the bed and then straddled her hips. Now with both of them naked, Grace leaned forward to start kissing Lyn again. She reached out to link fingers with Lyn, and then Grace pulled them up above Lyn's head. Grace now felt completely in control of how they would go forward. That feeling alone increased her excitement. For Lyn's part, the confidence that Grace was showing in taking charge eased her mind and let her focus on the encounter.

For a long time, they just enjoyed the kisses. Grace was naturally more aggressive in her kisses, but Lyn responded to each new touch of lip or tongue. Slowly they built up their fervor once again. This time there was no other touching other than their bodies coming into contact as each moved in the kiss. But Lyn especially was becoming more and more excited. Eventually it was hard for her to respond to Grace's kisses because of her continual moans. Grace could feel Lyn's hips flexing up and down. Now she moved her body so that her own nipples were dragging against Lyn's. Quickly the moans turned into whimpers.