The Journey of Grace Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing along Lyn's cheek to whisper in her ear, Grace asked "Sweetie, do you want more?"

Lyn nodded but didn't say anything. Grace, however, was not going to let her off so lightly.

"What, sweetie, what do you want me to do?" she probed. Reaching down with one hand, Grace slid it along Lyn's wet pussy.

"Yes," Lyn gasped.

"Or would you rather I lick your hot, wet, little pussy?" Grace persisted.

Excited beyond her imagination, all Lyn seemed to be able to do was repeat "Yes."

But once again, Grace pushed back. "Tell me, sweetie. Say it. Either say to fuck my pussy with your hand or eat my pussy." Then she lifted her hand up from where it had been continuing to stroke Lyn. Grace brought it to her mouth and to suck off Lyn's juices.

For a moment, Lyn struggled with being so bold. Her desire was too strong however. "Please, Grace, lick my pussy. Eat me out," she begged.

Grace reached forward to take hold of Lyn's legs, push them so that they folded back against Lyn's chest. "Hold them," she told Lyn as she climbed back on the bed. Grace admired the sight of Lyn's pussy and ass being completely exposed. Juices dripped down from her pussy and ran over her asshole. Lyn's hips still moved up and down to betray how excited she was. Grace leaned a little way over to kiss Lyn's inner thigh. First she would kiss, then she would nip a little skin with her teeth. Moving slowly down the leg, the scent of Lyn's pussy became stronger. Grace was almost drooling by the time she was close enough to flick out a quick stroke of her tongue along the edge Lyn's pussy lips. Just that little touch was enough to cause Lyn to shudder.

Restraining herself, Grace lifted her head up to start on the other thigh. Now sometimes she would briefly suck on a patch of skin with her tongue caressing it. Between this, the kisses and the light bites, Lyn was once again moaning and crying out, "Oh fuck."

Now Grace lowered her face right over Lyn's wet pussy. She placed a light kiss on the patch of blond hair just above it. Slowly Grace kissed lower until her lips were right over Lyn's clit. Parting her mouth, she softly licked along the slit. Lyn arched her back as she moaned Grace's name. Then pressing a little harder with her tongue, Grace pushed wider Lyn's pussy lips. She took her time coming back to Lyn's excited little clit. She circled around it with her tongue, decreasing the circle with each circuit. Lyn's body tensed as she waited in anticipation for the touch she so wanted, but Grace drew it out. She flicked her tongue close then moved it away and then repeated the frustrating action. Lyn tried to shift her hips to follow Grace's tongue but was unable to get the touch that she so wanted.

Finally using just the barest tip of her tongue, Grace flicked it lightly against Lyn. The mere touch was enough to start a little orgasm in Lyn. She had been kept hanging for so long. As her body shuddered, Grace began to flick it back and forth with her tongue. Lyn's cum deepened as Grace touched her exactly right. She moved around to caress every part, never staying too long at one spot. But it was constant, never ending. Even as the first wave started to recede, Grace continued building Lyn up to the next one.

Lyn had never felt quite like this before. Even at the best times with Rob, once an orgasm started it peaked and then ended. Grace wouldn't let it end. Her hands pulled on the bed sheets as she thrashed around. Her hips bucked up and down, mashing her pussy into Grace's face. Grace had also slipped one hand under Lyn to gently play with her asshole. The feeling combined with Grace's mouth was incredible. Suddenly Grace slipped one fingertip into her little ass and she exploded even harder. No one had ever played with her like this. But Grace's finger pushing lightly in and out, fucking her asshole, was so unbelievably exciting. It was like very nerve in her body was exploding. Finally the intensity was just too much for Lyn. Her body spasmed and then she passed out for a few moments.

Grace immediately felt Lyn go limp and looked up at Lyn to see that she had just fainted. Grace changed the pace and type of her touches. Her finger slipped from Lyn's ass. Her lips and tongue sucked and licked up the nectar that had flowed from Lyn's pussy. They were soft, gentle touches interspersed with kisses. When Lyn regained consciousness, Grace lifted her face up to smile at Lyn. It was gleaming with pussy juice.

"Welcome back, sweetie," Grace gently said. "I'm thinking you may have liked that even more than before."

A little weakly, Lyn reached down to stroke Grace's head. She tried to talk and found that she couldn't. Swallowing and taking a breath, she was able to whisper, "I think you almost killed me. Oh my God, I didn't know I could cum like that."

Moving back up to lie next to her, Grace took Lyn into her arms again. It was a very tender embrace with both of them snuggling tightly together. Lyn let out a long sigh of contentment as both of them rested.

"That's a good sound," Grace remarked.

Still a little weak, Lyn just nodded. Slowly she felt her strength returning. All around her, Lyn could smell her own pussy juice. It was the aroma of sex. Never before had just that smell excited her. But today was so very different, she thought. Already beginnings of new desires started to build within her. The feeling of Grace holding her was so comforting. Lyn could tell that it would be so easy to fall completely in love with her if Grace really wanted it. There was a little part of Lyn that wished Grace did, even though she knew it wasn't the right thing for her. Wanting to let Grace understand how she was feeling, Lyn started to softly kiss and lick off her juices from Grace's face.

Grace was softly petting Lyn's head as Lyn started to touch her face. She knew that soon Lyn was going to be returning the pleasure Grace had given her. She would direct Lyn so that the pleasure came just as she liked and when she wanted it. While she was looking forward to that, Grace was already thinking out into the future. It was such an important day for her, a day when she finally decided to change her life. While they might never be more than friends again, Grace and Lyn would have a bond that would endure.

This was an interlude to be enjoyed. After this, Grace knew that there were not going to be a lot of enjoyable moments for a while. However painful, she had to start by telling her husband. She still wasn't sure what exactly she was going to say but she couldn't go on like this. And now that she had come to the realization about herself, Grace felt like she needed to do it as soon as possible. She had to wait until he got back from his current business trip. At least that would give her some time to think about it.

But for now, Grace closed her eyes as she leaned back her head. "Yeah, sweetie. Make me feel so good I forget the rest of the world," Grace breathed softly to Lyn. And for a while, Lyn did.