The Joy of Clubbing

Story Info
Friends get busy in a nightclub carpark.
1.4k words
3.92
30k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moridin83
Moridin83
61 Followers

This story is entirely fictional, please give me any feedback.

*

The beat of the music filled my world, the sound seemed to bypass my ears and enter my brain directly. The thumping bass making my blood race and my body move almost without conscious control. Of course it did not help that I shared the crowded dance floor with a swarm of scantly clad university girls shaking their hips to the music. My eyes could barely stand still; everywhere I looked was nearly naked flesh screaming out for my caress. But it was always her form that my eyes returned too; her short, slinky black dress and dazzling eyes making my mouth dry and my mind fill with wicked thoughts. She was my wonderful friend Ashley, it was her idea to come out tonight, she claimed that she felt the urge to dance, but I think she just wanted to show off for all the drooling guys that I could she watching her with rapt attention. I could tell she liked their gaze upon her body; her braless boobs were straining against her dress, the hard little nipples very much apparent through the thin material.

Like all the other men who laid eyes upon her at that moment, I was sporting a fair tent in my trousers. It is not easy to dance in that condition and Ash immediately spotted my dilemma. With a heart stopping smile and a mischievous wink she pressed her firm ass against my bulge and began to grind against me in time with the blaring music. Not only did this feel magical but it also placed me in a perfect position to look down her top and survey those incredible mounds of flesh that I loved so much. It took all my self-control to prevent myself from making a mess in my pants at that moment. Of their own violation my hands found their way to her hips, gripping them lightly as I matched her motion with my own, my hardness sliding between the cheeks of her butt in a wonderful rhythm.

After several songs worth of this exquisite torture I guided Ash into a dark corner and spun her to face me, her arms wrapping around my neck as my lips hungrily sought hers. As our tongues met in a delicious wet duel my hand firmly gripped her amazing ass, pulling her crotch tight against my confined cock. The other hand bringing a moan from deep within her body as it tweaked her diamond-hard nipple through the dress.

After what seemed an eternity we broke from our kiss, looking deep into my eyes Ash smiled and licked her lips, a playful look that I knew well stealing over her features. Soon her luscious lips were leaving a trail of kisses across my neck as they made their way to my ear. I felt her warm breath in my ear at the same instant her petite hand reached between our bodies to lightly stoke my penis through my trousers, the feeling making me moan in appreciation. The music continued to pound as my hand slipped from her ass around to her crotch, my finger deftly sneaking under the hem of her dress to stroke her through the soaked g-string enclosing her treasure.

Eventually the reality of where we were crept into my consciousness, by this stage Ash and I were both breathing heavily and were attracting quite a few jealous glances by those around us. Bring my head close to her ear to be heard amidst the dim I told her we should go before lightly sucking on her earlobe to leave my horney girl in not doubt as to what I would do to her the moment we were alone. With one last tantalizing stoke of my cock Ash turned and gripping my hand almost dragged me to the exit. Once on the street the cool air felt incredibly refreshing after the press of bodies inside. I was not given a chance to savor the taste of fresh air however, as Ash continued to pull me unrelentingly around to the rear of the club where we had parked earlier in the evening.

Seeing the car sitting patiently under a broken streetlight, other cars walling it in on both sides, a wicked idea entered my mind. As we reached it I took control of our rapid journey to guide Ash to the passenger side door. Pressing her steaming body against the cool glass I once again thrust my hardness against her ass as my mouth placed passionate kisses upon the smooth skin of her neck. With a deep-throated moan of passion that filled the empty car park Ashley wiggled her hips against me, her dress riding up those creamy thighs to expose her lacy black thong to the night. With this amazing view before my eyes I could wait no longer, stepping back I swiftly dropped my pants, freeing my rock hard member to the open air. Before my beautiful friend knew what I was doing I had pulled aside her soaked underwear and plunged my cock into that exquisite bald pussy to the hilt. The sudden intrusion made Ash's eyes grow wide in the faint light, her mouth opening in a silent scream as her body was rocked by a swift orgasm. The feeling of her quivering love tunnel around the length of my rod was indescribable; it was all I could do to stop myself from cuming with her.

As she recovered I began to move inside her, starting slowly but rapidly building in speed till I was pounding my length into her pussy, my balls slapping against her clit with every thrust. My hands found her shaking breasts and released them from captivity, their soft weight filling my palms as the sounds of our joining filled the space between cars. Ash was almost delirious with pleasure as she rested her head upon her arms as they held her steady against the car. All she could do was moan in time with my thrusts as her ass shook with the impact of my hips.

Suddenly our coupling was interrupted by the sound of voices nearby, some partygoers were returning for their car! Thinking fast I reluctantly withdrew from Ash's nirvana and reached into my discarded trousers for the car keys. Opening the door I maneuvered the two of us so that I was sitting on the reclined passenger seat with my practically naked girl on my lap, her nipples pressing against my chest. As the group of ignorant clubbers moved past Ash and I shared a passionate kiss in the darkened car, her golden curls hanging all around me like a wonderful smelling curtain. Reaching between us she guided my rock hard cock back into her hungry pussy, my entire 8" disappearing effortlessly into her as she lowered herself into my lap. A sigh passed her lips as I filled her, soon replaced by moans as I gripped her taught ass and began to thrust.

I knew I could not last long after all the stimulation my cock had received this night. Determined to make Ash cum once more I sucked her hard nipple into my hot mouth as my finger pressed against her tight asshole. Burying myself completely once more I ground my cock against her g-spot deep inside her pussy while my crotch pressed against her clit. This stimulation, combined with my mouth on her boob, and my finger working its way into her ass sent Ash over edge. Her body was consumed an enormous orgasm that was swiftly matched by my own long sought release, my cock filling her quivering passage with my seed.

As we both came back to this world we noticed the cars around us were starting to leave, the club must have been closing. With a great deal of squirming I got myself into the drivers seat and found the keys. As we were pulling out of the car park, passing all those people who had no way of knowing what we had been doing amongst their cars I looked across at my dear girl. Ash still had her gorgeous breasts out of her dress, visible to any who looked through our windows as we drove past; her eyes however were riveted on my crotch. Looking down I realized my cock was still semi-hard and protruding from my trousers, its length soaked in our combined juices. As I pulled onto the main road leading back to her place Ash slowly moved her head to my crotch and began to lick me clean. Against my expectations my dick responded to her hot wet tongue by hardening, filling her hungry mouth as I drove through the night. As my lover took the head of my member into her throat all I could think to myself was god I love clubbing!

Moridin83
Moridin83
61 Followers