All Comments on 'The Joy of Clubbing'

by Moridin83

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My wife Kathy and I went to a local yacht club. We were in our early thirties, my wife is tall, great long legs , our sex life fantastic and to keep it that way every 3 months we would act out a fantasy. It was her turn, she wanted to be picked up and fucked by an older man, while watching me fuck his wife. The yacht club was half full, mostly older guys, a few older couples. She singled out a couple, he was tall,solid, maybe 60, she was shorter, a bit plump, both well dressed. Music started, they got up to dance, I held Kathy, my hand on her bottom, when I caught him looking, I slid her dress up slightly to reveal the tops of her long pantyhosed legs. He looked again, this time higher showing off her great pantyhosed bottom. He couldn't take his eyes off her and then the dance finished and I went to the bar, got a few drinks. He moved beside me, nice girl you have there, oh yeh, shes great but i am not her type. What do you mean, well she likes mature guys, sort of like you and I moved away. Trap set, I told Kathy, he kept looking at her. I watched as his wife went towards the ladies, i got up and moved away and in no time he was next to her. His wife came back, he went back to his table, I talked to Kathy, he wants to, but now he has to convince his wife. He beckoned us to his table, now it was my turn. We talked a little, then the music started, I asked Gloria immediately to dance, she looked at her husband, he nodded. I am a good dancer, I led her around,i held her against me, my cock pressed against her thigh, I looked over, his hand was under the table, I knew my wifes legs would be open. My cock hardened,i knew she felt it but she didn't move away. The music stopped, I stood pressed against her and told her what a great dancer she was. She looked flushed, as we got to the table Mike stood,i have invited them back for a drink. We drove for about 10 minutes, to an apartment, went inside, he got us a drink, my wife sat next to him, her hand moved onto his leg. I placed my hand on Glorias knee and slowly made circular movements with my fingers. My wife stood, then lifted her dress off, walked towards the hallway, he stood, his pants tented. I looked at Gloria,stood,want to join them, holding her hand. We walked to the bedroom, my hand on her bottom, Mike had his clothes off, his thick cock, hard, my wife on her knees, guiding it to her pussy, I watched as he pushed into her. I lifted Glorias dress off her, her rather plump pantyhosed bottom and panties on show. My clothes off, I stood behind her, whispering in her ear as she watched her husband, my hand easing her hose, then her panties down, my finger finding her pussy, moist, I pushed her to the bed, next to them, rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy, then pushed in with one big push, her pussy opened, my cock surrounded by hot flesh.I heard Mike groan and I knew he was cumming so I grabbed Glorias hips and fucked hard into her. He pulled out, I said to him, go on, let your wife suck it. Glorias pussy was now very wet, I watched as he put his cock against her mouth, she opened and took it, I felt my cumm rising and with a final push I released my seed deep into her, her head rose and she let out a cry and I felt her pussy clench around my cock, I fucked into her again, now very wet and then pulled back.Mike want some of your cumm filled wife. He moved behind her and shoved his cock straight into her pussy, she let out another cry, orgasming again as he fucked her, I watched as my wife took my cock in her mouth, I saw Mike straighten, I pulled away from my wife,on her tits Mike, he pulled out, she rolled over and Mikes cumm dribbled onto her tits as mine shot onto her tits as well. A successful fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous